✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
I am interested in seeing what hubby could be up to at Clear water since wifey has already been naughty :) and now wifey owes Trish a erm serviceo_O.
I can see 5.1 being wifey in training to build her confidence up in seducing people(Heather's night out)before she maybe moves on to Carl or Daniel but since wifey finds it hard to resist when she gets attention then maybe these encounters will happen much sooner
Yes, yes, I think her husband should also have his moment... even with his friend's wife who is in the camp.
:devilish:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Avery could cause trouble for Trish and in doing so may hand hubby a life line with his dealing with Trish.
Avery finds out about Trish and wifey and is not happy with the situation and wants to join in

• Haha
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Normally I would have recommended that up to this point, but this episode is different. Hubby's up to some shit out at the lake.
Yes, yes, I think her husband should also have his moment... even with his friend's wife who is in the camp.
:devilish:
There are a few things going on at camp that's for sure - several paths to follow...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
If you are on the Sharing path, I think Debbie will come in more than one way often over the course of the game! Here is hoping! On e.g. NTR path I doubt that. ;)
Hey - you can still have a go at Debs on all paths. You never know - she might cuck you too in the end!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hey - you can still have a go at Debs on all paths. You never know - she might cuck you too in the end!
Interesting to know, but not my "cuppa tea". So while I might play those paths to see what is going on there, I prefer the happy couple sharing path. Just personal preferences.:)

Reactions: lipe2410
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes