WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Hey Mink, sorry for being late. Just finished the update on my main route. Didn't get to play yesterday, had a lot of stuff too do. I think I might have found a bug on the share route when you choose which type of guy you would like to share with, black or white, I chose white but it still showed up as black. I'm gonna replay that scene real quick too see if it happens again.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hey Mink, sorry for being late. Just finished the update on my main route. Didn't get to play yesterday, had a lot of stuff too do. I think I might have found a bug on the share route when you choose which type of guy you would like to share with, black or white, I chose white but it still showed up as black. I'm gonna replay that scene real quick too see if it happens again.
I did not encounter that problem as I had to play the black guy to get picture number 74 in the gallery.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I did not encounter that problem as I had to play both of them to get picture number 74
Hey Old Dog, Yeah its not doing it now, I don't know what happened but if it does it again I will let Mink know so he can see if there is something wrong with the code or what not.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hey Old Dog, Yeah its not doing it now, I don't know what happened but if it does it again I will let Mink know so he can see if there is something wrong with the code or what not.
Great that you got it sorted.
I have noticed that using using mods can affect the game as it seemed to mess up my saves.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Yeah - that's great. It's easy for a small coding error like that to sneak in. It's usually really easy to fix. I'll take a look and see if there's an obvious reason.

Reactions: Old Dog

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I did not encounter that problem as I had to play the black guy to get picture number 74 in the gallery.
Found it - and it's sorted. It's easy for this to happen when we have multiple routes to follow. There was actually a White guy scene on the Black guy route too - but only on one path. Thanks for keeping me straight, folks - really helps. The changes will be in the Gold release when that comes out in a couple of days.

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Found it - and it's sorted. It's easy for this to happen when we have multiple routes to follow. There was actually a White guy scene on the Black guy route too - but only on one path. Thanks for keeping me straight, folks - really helps. The changes will be in the Gold release when that comes out in a couple of days.
Glad I could help Mink, now everyone else on that route won't have that problem when it unlocks for them.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Don't judge me but I have just done a render of wifey beating her hubby penis with a cheese grater because he came too soon(yea I am sick)and I noticed that wifey pubic hair is upside down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I didn't even know that you can do such a thing o_O

• Haha
Reactions: WerewolfSinX

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Don't judge me but I have just done a render of wifey beating her hubby penis with a cheese grater because he came too soon(yea I am sick)and I noticed that wifey pubic hair is upside down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I didn't even know that you can do such a thing o_O
Yep - that's very impressive - never managed upside down hair before! Cheese grater though...might be a tad too far - it's not the poor guys fault :D .

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Blimey. That's a little too rough trade for this particular game I think. Locking up in chastity is one thing but turning his tallywacker into a mince pie ruins everyone's fun I reckon.

Reactions: Handeuce

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yep - that's very impressive - never managed upside down hair before! Cheese grater though...might be a tad too far - it's not the poor guys fault :D .
Ok I will use a wooden ruler next time :ROFLMAO:
I have just enlarge wife's boobs and slapped hubby with them,I have not laughed so much in a long time o_O
P.S
When do you think the vote for the dress will happen?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Ok I will use a wooden ruler next time :ROFLMAO:
I have just enlarge wife's boobs and slapped hubby with them,I have not laughed so much in a long time o_O
P.S
When do you think the vote for the dress will happen?
Which dress is this then?

redprimate

Sep 22, 2018
i just tried this out today and i am really liking it(especially for the potential it has for the sharing path).I love that you introduced japanese vn style wife's pov,the quality is top notch and i can see this will be one of the best VN of this genre soon.Keep up the banging work dev!

Not to be really nitpicky but can i suggest giving default names to the main characters.I started out with Karl and rachel for the main chars and i run into exact same names in the office(i know,i know my fault for choosing such common names:ROFLMAO:).If people want to change the names they obviously will change it anyway,right?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
i just tried this out today and i am really liking it(especially for the potential it has for the sharing path).I love that you introduced japanese vn style wife's pov,the quality is top notch and i can see this will be one of the best VN of this genre soon.Keep up the banging work dev!

Not to be really nitpicky but can i suggest giving default names to the main characters.I started out with Karl and rachel for the main chars and i run into exact same names in the office(i know,i know my fault for choosing such common names:ROFLMAO:).If people want to change the names they obviously will change it anyway,right?
I called mime Edmond/Percy/Baldrick

Alyssa/Julia/Helen

• Haha

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

A dev could do a 'try again' if it's a name already used in the game or if he / she is really ambitious, they could change the NPC name if the MC chooses the same name. Not sure if it would be worth it, unless the dev does it 'simply because I can'. :)

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes