Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
i just tried this out today and i am really liking it(especially for the potential it has for the sharing path).I love that you introduced japanese vn style wife's pov,the quality is top notch and i can see this will be one of the best VN of this genre soon.Keep up the banging work dev!

Not to be really nitpicky but can i suggest giving default names to the main characters.I started out with Karl and rachel for the main chars and i run into exact same names in the office(i know,i know my fault for choosing such common names:ROFLMAO:).If people want to change the names they obviously will change it anyway,right?
Thank you for such a glowing report! On the naming thing - I never really thought of it, wouldn't have been hard to code either. We live and learn :)

Reactions: clowns234

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
[Q
A dev could do a 'try again' if it's a name already used in the game or if he / she is really ambitious, they could change the NPC name if the MC chooses the same name. Not sure if it would be worth it, unless the dev does it 'simply because I can'. :)
Problem with that is that the writing has always been pretty organic - so I wasn't sure of all the names planned characters were going to have at the time I released 1.0. Food for thought though for my next game!

Reactions: clowns234

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
[Q

Problem with that is that the writing has always been pretty organic - so I wasn't sure of all the names planned characters were going to have at the time I released 1.0. Food for thought though for my next game!
Next game is called "Revenge of the killer boobies"two strikes and your out :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Illegible Mink

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
[Q

This is a problem that I run into constantly because my given name is common as dogshit and almost always some git in a VN shares it, so if I name my main character with my own name my best friend or biggest rival will usually share it. It doesn't really break immersion for me, though, because I am used to it. I once worked a shift where four other people had the same first name as me so we all had nicknames to avoid confusion. Must be why I decided to name my couple Reed and Sue.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
This is a problem that I run into constantly because my given name is common as dogshit and almost always some git in a VN shares it, so if I name my main character with my own name my best friend or biggest rival will usually share it. It doesn't really break immersion for me, though, because I am used to it. I once worked a shift where four other people had the same first name as me so we all had nicknames to avoid confusion. Must be why I decided to name my couple Reed and Sue.
Try Ulysses and Zenobia - I reckon you'd have no trouble there.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I normally go for characters form some of my favorite films or tv series.
Ripley/Nute from Aliens
Percy/Edmond/Baldrick from Blackadder
Mongo from Blazing saddles

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Started scripting 5.1 - just thought you should know. Amongst looking at the Heather's shopping trip and other stuff (work/Karl related) mainly for Cuck / Cheaters, I'm going to give some well deserved love to the Sharers. Their path has to be slightly different due to the necessity for both partners to be on board. So 5.1 will probably not be limited to MFC past events but also take the mutual story forward.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Perhaps. But I have a distinct feeling she isn't going to take up weaving anytime soon.
It will be on her terms.
Wifey left Trish hanging saying that maybe it will not happen again.
Daniel will have to work for it as wifey is trying to play it cool

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Started scripting 5.1 - just thought you should know. Amongst looking at the Heather's shopping trip and other stuff (work/Karl related) mainly for Cuck / Cheaters, I'm going to give some well deserved love to the Sharers. Their path has to be slightly different due to the necessity for both partners to be on board. So 5.1 will probably not be limited to MFC past events but also take the mutual story forward.
The flood gates are cracking open

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes