Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I'm glad and I agree with you that every female's protagonist "corruption" game always have the same tropes (fat old men, hobo, BBC, etc...). Personally I would like to see a woman than can choose with whom she will have sex besides her husband, and not because of some coercion or something like that.
Yes - I think we're pretty much on the same page. I am believer in love underpinning most of what goes on here - even if it can be quite dark sometimes - especially the NTR angle (which of course you can bypass). There's room for a little subterfuge though - no harm in stacking the odds!

Reactions: RolandG.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm glad and I agree with you that every female protagonist "corruption" game always have the same tropes (fat old men, hobo, BBC, etc...). Personally I would like to see a woman than can choose with whom she will have sex besides her husband, and not because of some coercion or something like that.
Totally agree with you. Even if I don't might content with bbc, old or young people I always ask myself if I would share my wife/GF with a hobo or an ugly person.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Totally agree with you. Even if I don't might content with bbc, old or young people I always ask myself if I would share my wife/GF with a hobo or an ugly person.
I don't mind interracial either, but I'm a little fed up of the black man with a huge dick that will humiliate the white man. If the woman is physically attracted as a "whole", it's ok, but not the cliché: "Oh, I adore your BBC". Same with old or young. As for hobo or ugly people, I don't find it arousing really.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Personally, I think the reason is because it eliminates the potential NTR/Humiliation factor if the partners are hobo/ugly/old or fat.

The problem with attractive men is if you share your wife with them there is the feeling of the wife falling in love with the other man sexually and emotionally.

As someone who enjoys wife sharing but doesn't like cheating/humiliation, having an unattractive partner removes all attachments of the wife to the other guy, as she will only perceive him as something sexual and nothing else.

At least thats my reasoning on why I like it other than getting NTRed by attractive men or BBC.

But thats not to say I don't like the wife getting it on with someone attractive. Just so long as no attachments are made after that. Just sex.

Reactions: Claudio83

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I think the reason is because it eliminates the potential NTR/Humiliation factor if the partners are hobo/ugly/old or fat.
So it's not even visually or sexually attractive, but just something egoistic, because probably the woman doesn't feel attracted to and you either.

Obviously your wife will feel at least sexual attraction, otherwise is coercion or selfish from the partner. If it's shared together, I don't see the problem. The best example is Catherine, the wife in Deliverance. Maybe she's not fucking supermodels, but hobos/bbc either

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
So it's not even visually or sexually attractive, but just something egoistic, because probably the woman doesn't feel attracted to and you either.

Obviously your wife will feel at least sexual attraction, otherwise is coercion or selfish from the partner. If it's shared together, I don't see the problem. The best example is Catherine, the wife in Deliverance. Maybe she's not fucking supermodels, but hobos/bbc either
Yes Kath is a good example, but this notion still holds true for that game as well.

Kath is incredibly loyal to the MC, so no risk of NTR is involved, and her partners so far are, despite being decent looking, all have bad personalities/traits that Kath isn't attracted to, so if still adds this same sense of security that no ntr/cheating/humiation will be involved since we know how loyal Kath is and vocal on how she doesn't like the men she is doing it with.

The MC's best friend is probably the only actual good guy that Kath's been with, but swinging is a different story.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Personally, I think the reason is because it eliminates the potential NTR/Humiliation factor if the partners are hobo/ugly/old or fat.
In my view, and from an NTR perspective is that one of the attractions is that your wife is having a great time - and one in which she loses herself completely. She may be more likely to do that with a good looking, sexually confident partner - hence the bull / stud partner. The idea that your wife can get what she needs is attractive. It tends to centre around a cuckold's perception of love and what that means in a sexual sense. Fucking a hobo would potentially not be a pleasant experience for her, and this underpins why I personally reject it.

Last edited:

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Yes Kath is a good example, but this notion still holds true for that game as well.

Kath is incredibly loyal to the MC, so no risk of NTR is involved, and her partners so far are, despite being decent looking, all have bad personalities/traits that Kath isn't attracted to, so if still adds this same sense of security that no ntr/cheating/humiation will be involved since we know how loyal Kath is and vocal on how she doesn't like the men she is doing it with.

The MC's best friend is probably the only actual good guy that Kath's been with, but swinging is a different story.
I think we agree. The loyalty aspect is key, but it is based on a mutual agreement/love. She stays loyal to MC but at least she find something attractive in the guy she's fucking, even if she's not totally into him.

Jan 8, 2019
The discussion becomes quite interesting :)
I understand why some men would prefer that the wife only has sex with men shes only partially interested in, but for me this is not really doing it.
The fire beginns to burn when she finds somebody shes really into: that means personally and physically.
The differnce between these two kinds of kink is precisely defined in the term: "cuckold-angst". The focus should be at first about the joy of the woman otherwise shes just some kind of fetish-object of the husband and that is not comaptible with LOVE. And love should be the dominating factor in a marriage - as well in a cuckold-relationship.
Love and completely sexual freedom for her, which is focused primarily on her pleasure, creates the sweet pain of cuckold love and also cuckold angst. Because when its really about her she will chose somebody she could potentially fall in love to - and thats a risk a loving husband has to take: Danger and arousal becomes one.

The urge of the cuckold to let his wife having sex with other men has to be guided by love otherwise its just boring instrumentalisation of the other. The same is true for the case when the wife initiates cuckolding (which should be not that often the case).

Jan 8, 2019
ah and about Kathrine: I liked the game a lot, but it becomes boring because there is never a point of danger - the sex is just sex and will always be just sex. For me that doenst do much. Cuckolding is more than just "fun" its passion, carnal lust, love and sadness in one

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
ah and about Kathrine: I liked the game a lot, but it becomes boring because there is never a point of danger - the sex is just sex and will always be just sex. For me that doenst do much. Cuckolding is more than just "fun" its passion, carnal lust, love and sadness in one
I think the point with Katherine is not to be a cuckold, but just sharing. There will never be danger, because she's in love with MC

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I think we agree. The loyalty aspect is key, but it is based on a mutual agreement/love. She stays loyal to MC but at least she find something attractive in the guy she's fucking, even if she's not totally into him.
I think that for the "Katherine path" (sharing/hotwifing/cuckold without cheating), that is my favourite, you must select the first option at the beginning of the game and to make happy the wife with every choice in-game for strenghten the love… as a matter of fact i have started this beautiful game with these choices :)

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I think that for the "Katherine path" (sharing/hotwifing/cuckold without cheating), that is my favourite, you must select the first option at the beginning of the game and to make happy the wife with every choice in-game for strenghten the love… as a matter of fact i have started this beautiful game with these choices :)
It's nice to be nice - she can still cuckold you and love you at the same time though :) - but only if you've selected that path. Of course, for those who want to be cheated on, it's a different matter...

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It's nice to be nice - she can still cuckold you and love you at the same time though :) - but only if you've selected that path. Of course, for those who want to be cheated on, it's a different matter...
But for the cuckold path (without humiliation) you must select the first or the second choice at the beginning of the game?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
But for the cuckold path (without humiliation) you must select the first or the second choice at the beginning of the game?
Sorry to say that isn't really an option. Cuckolding, by the nature of the beast, pretty much includes humiliation of the husband by the wife, comparisons of size/performance etc - that's sort of what it's all about. That's the second path. This path is also for those who want to indulge in their wives cheating too.

If you just fancy sharing your wife with others without the heavy stuff, then the hotwife/sharing (first path) route is what you want. This will not include humiliation - it's sort of for her and your enjoyment, with your agreement. There are no secrets, no lies, no cruelty and no cheating (by her - you can if you want). Hotwives, in a basic sense, essentially want to get fucked by others in addition to you - and together with you.

The difference between Hotwifng and Cuckolding is a subtle one - but an important one.

Hope this helps.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
At this moment everything is speculation, because it is just a "meet the characters" type of game. I think we have to wait until there is more meat in the game than just an intro.

Reactions: Panos24

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hopefully dev goes to the extremes and has a path where the wife completely humiliates and destroys the husband's mind & soul, breaking him down into the most pathetic male on earth.

- Add tons of raceplay. Why? Because it's so controversial and taboo. If it wasn't controversial and taboo, it wouldn't be exciting. However, no need to use the N word IMO, at that point it becomes stupid.
- Add QOS. She should eventually get a QOS tattoo or wear QOS jewelry, to show that she's owned by the black man.
- For softcore, she should piss on him, but for hardcore she should make him drink her piss.
- Add small white dick humiliation. (Before anyone gets upset, everyone knows the guy with the biggest dick in the world is a white guy! This is common knowledge. His name is Jonah Falcon. Small penis humiliation mixed with raceplay causes the ultimate form of mental abuse and pain, which is soooo arousing!)
- He should watch and jerk off in shame as he watches her get fucked by better black men. Obviously, this is not true in real life. In real life both white & black men are excellent lovers. Also, it works the other way around: Imagine you play as a black husband and your wife is black, then the wife would say, "you're so pathetic, look at your little black dick, see this big white dick? His white dick is superior to your little black dick!" THis is HUMILIATION, a lot of guys don't understand this and take it personally, but not understanding it's just a sentence meant to humiliate which causes arousal.
- She should become very sadistic, cruel, BUT LOVING AT THE SAME TIME (WTF?), which is the most FUCKED up combination possible, the kind of shit you can only get away with in fantasy, lol. A roller coaster of psychological abuse.
- She makes him drink TONS & TONS of cum from her pussy and her asshole.
- She makes out with him after she has tons of cum in and around her mouth.
- She makes him suck the black guys dick.
- She eventually sissifies him.
- She makes him wear chastity.
- She eventually convinces her husbands mom to also get fucked by black men.

OR....

You can just make her peaceful and loving, and she makes love with other men, and it's all safe, comfortable and happy, with mutual respect.......:sleep::sleep::sleep:................

Last edited:

mininator1

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
Hopefully dev goes to the extremes and has a path where the wife completely humiliates and destroys the husband's mind & soul, breaking him down into the most pathetic male on earth.

- Add tons of raceplay. Why? Because it's so controversial and taboo. If it wasn't controversial and taboo, it wouldn't be exciting. However, no need to use the N word IMO, at that point it becomes stupid.
- Add QOS. She should eventually get a QOS tattoo or wear QOS jewelry, to show that she's owned by the black man.
- For softcore, she should piss on him, but for hardcore she should make him drink her piss.
- Add small white dick humiliation. (Before anyone gets upset, everyone knows the guy with the biggest dick in the world is a white guy! This is common knowledge. His name is Jonah Falcon. Small penis humiliation mixed with raceplay causes the ultimate form of mental abuse and pain, which is soooo arousing!)
- He should watch and jerk off in shame as he watches her get fucked by better black men. Obviously, this is not true in real life. In real life both white & black men are excellent lovers. Also, it works the other way around: Imagine you play as a black husband and your wife is black, then the wife would say, "you're so pathetic, look at your little black dick, see this big white dick? His white dick is superior to your little black dick!" THis is HUMILIATION, a lot of guys don't understand this and take it personally, but not understanding it's just a sentence meant to humiliate which causes arousal.
- She should become very sadistic, cruel, BUT LOVING AT THE SAME TIME (WTF?), which is the most FUCKED up combination possible, the kind of shit you can only get away with in fantasy, lol. A roller coaster of psychological abuse.
- She makes him drink TONS & TONS of cum from her pussy and her asshole.
- She makes out with him after she has tons of cum in and around her mouth.
- She makes him suck the black guys dick.
- She eventually sissifies him.
- She makes him wear chastity.
- She eventually convinces her husbands mom to also get fucked by black men.

OR....

You can just make her peaceful and loving, and she makes love with other men, and it's all safe, comfortable and happy, with mutual respect.......:sleep::sleep::sleep:................

Love your list :)

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes