cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Why not Asian only for a change?

Or Old man, Hobos only? (I know someone who will like this.) :LOL:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
okay, we will make android version of your game available in few versions, time may be 1-2 days late as we have to port many games and also developing our own game.
The mere fact your're willing to help is appreciated - do it at your own speed and when it's convenient.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Can anyone please port android version?
Please see post #261.

I'm okay with the wife being black only too
So many different preferences - I should make another game :p.
Why not Asian only for a change? Or Old man, Hobos only? (I know someone who will like this.)
Actually, there is an Asian character - so there. And I can tell you now - there will be no dirty old men and hobos in WMW - not now, not ever. Tbh, I'm not actually sure why you see them around so much :).

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Well - you'll find pregnancy in the future tags, which is nice. But in terms of who the father is, how it happens, or when it happens, your guess is as good as mine atm.

• Love
Reactions: Quehel and RolandG.

Quehel

Sep 25, 2020
Well - you'll find pregnancy in the future tags, which is nice. But in terms of who the father is, how it happens, or when it happens, your guess is as good as mine atm.
Really looking forward to this game's future. I really liked the little bit that is out so far, good work!

MrD11InYa

Dec 29, 2019
Some of the hottest stuff I have seen was interracial impregnation in front of the husband or while he assists and another woman was encouraging the event. JMHO

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Really looking forward to this game's future. I really liked the little bit that is out so far, good work!
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I just knew this project would exhibit a more serious and realistic tone.
So glad you like it so far. I know there's not much yet - but your encouragement is really motivational. Thank you both.

Reactions: Panos24

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Why do you Want to know what will Happen? It’s a Game and it lives through the Story - and we all know it’s on the Right Track. So relax and enjoy the coming Updates :)
Because, speaking of sharing, I just want to know which are the potential sexual partners to see if I will be interested or not. It's just to have a general idea.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Because, speaking of sharing, I just want to know which are the potential sexual partners to see if I will be interested or not. It's just to have a general idea.
Fair enough comment. At this stage I'd say that anything (apart from hobos :) ) is on the cards. Personally, I love the journey, and so I think the story will unfold along paths that even I don't know yet. I definitely have a plan, but I also find it exciting to think of the possibilities and opportunities to come. I'm just planning on enjoying the trip.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Fair enough comment. At this stage I'd say that anything (apart from hobos :) ) is on the cards. Personally, I love the journey, and so I think the story will unfold along paths that even I don't know yet. I definitely have a plan, but I also find it exciting to think of the possibilities and opportunities to come. I'm just planning on enjoying the trip.
I'm glad and I agree with you that every female protagonist "corruption" game always have the same tropes (fat old men, hobo, BBC, etc...). Personally I would like to see a woman than can choose with whom she will have sex besides her husband, and not because of some coercion or something like that.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes