Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
NTR all the way! More more more NTR!
Yes - I'd argue that its hard to get too much!
can't wait for the first sex scene.
Steady! Next release firms up the setting - but I'm on it ;).
It looks promising, characters and plot seems interesting and the wife is certainly attractive in her own way, she looks natural in my book and not overly exaggerated. I'll be keeping a close watch on this one so keep up the good work :)
Thank you for your comments - I'm really glad you like her. Keep in touch.
...what a fucking hot milf! :love:
That was the aim! Mature but still fit :D.
you look great, is there an android port?
I will be doing one - need to sort it out. It's all new right now - but I'll get there.
Very good start. I like the female model and can’t wait to see the next update.
Thanks - won't be long. Just wish I didn't have to work for a living.

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
Dont be afraid of the NTR Tag. Haters gona hate.
These kinds of game have usually a crappie story or visuals...
I hope this will be a gem... looking forward to test it.

Zavarov

Mar 25, 2021
Just out of curiosity, what is the difference between "wife sharing, hotwifing and cuckolding" ?
Or is that just puffing/hyperboly?
Cuckolding involves an element of humiliation. Wife sharing and hotwifing are the same and can mean both with or without humiliation. All three are consensual, so no cheating. With non-humiliation wife sharing, the partners are also known as stag/vixen.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Just out of curiosity, what is the difference between "wife sharing, hotwifing and cuckolding" ?
Or is that just puffing/hyperboly?
I have PM'ed you a rather detailed response to this question - it just keeps this thread clean from what can be a rather heated debate. Hope you find it informative.

Best wishes.

Reactions: neronwtf

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Cuckolding involves an element of humiliation. Wife sharing and hotwifing are the same and can mean both with or without humiliation. All three are consensual, so no cheating. With non-humiliation wife sharing, the partners are also known as stag/vixen.
Thanks for this. Just PM'ed the poor chap a mini-essay on the topic :).

Reactions: Zavarov

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Android please
Android version?
you look great, is there an android port?
Just an update - been trying for some time to build an Android package but it doesn't complete. Keep getting: Could not determine the dependencies of task ':app:lintVitalRelease'.

There are a couple of other posts in the Dev Help section on this from earlier today, but no resolution has been posted. Clearly I'm not the only one. Just going to sit tight and wait ftm.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Watching My Wife [v1.0a - Intro] APK - MEGA
Wow - this is so kind of you. It certainly will perhaps tide us over until normal service is resumed. I have been contacted by Dev Help and there is a larger issue atm. Until this is resolved, I can't supply an Android link. Thank you so much caxhub and if you feel like becoming our unofficial Android porter it would be greatly appreciated :love:.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Just a quick update...

Here is the latest build of WMW. Fixed some bugs, improved several images and tweaked the dialog to reflect the two paths more clearly. I have adjusted cock sizes too :) - there has been a reasonable increase in size for those on the Sharing path, and a 'small' increase on the NTR path (really just for realism's sake).

Due to popular demand, I have adopted the numbering system 0.1.0b - the 'a' and 'b' parts signify fixes and tweaks rather than releases. If all goes well then 0.1.1 will be out soon. This will be a short kinetic intro to your wife's day. I intend to send out one of these per main release (0.2.1 follows 0.2.0 etc).

Hope you enjoy...

Mac:

PC:

Thanks for your support and interest.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes