Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Games looks really promising so far! Hopefully there's a non-ntr wife sharing path if that makes sense.
Like wife sleep around with various men only because of the husband, but she remains loyal.

Also not really a fan of a single bull focus, as that tend to lead to ntr/wife getting stolen since it's a solo bull.

With various bull husband can choose which ones he likes to see the wife with and no attachments, just sex.
Indeed when the husband share the wife (DP, gangbang, BBCs, young/old/fat guys, etc.) it's only for sex and fun, but no attachments, the husband and wife are madly in love, on the contrary the hotwife style strengthen the love and the bond of the couple (no cheating, only trust).
For this path i have choosen the first choice at the start of the game, and with the other choices i have always made the wife happy… not having a walkthrought, i went by istinct!

Reactions: hakarlman
Jun 23, 2020
This game looks very well thought out and awesome already, both route, *specially 2nd* seems awesome, have fun with this one and I say go for it, looks awesome

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
looks okay. girls has decent curves and face, its ntr if you want to so thats good. the rest looks okayish

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
as noted earlier....wife's face is kinda soso ... cannot pin exactly on anything ...nose? cheek muscles? leaning towards manly side? ... or does she just need a stylist suggesting a proper makeup?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Dev, I think you should pick a direction and go with it. Of course taking advice is good from patrons, but if you stray too far away from what motivates you into making this vn you'll only burn yourself out even faster and eventually drop the novel., which sadly happens often especially NTR theme novels. Expect to hear people that hate NTR to tell you to make the game vanilla. As for me, I don't take vn games too seriously(i admit, i sometimes pick the opposite choice of what I'd do/say in rl just to see the outcome), I enjoy a vanilla MC harem/or great story as much as everyone..but when every vanilla game is the same its gets boring and repetitive.
Thanks for your comments. There is no way on earth that this will go vanilla - I'd be betraying my beliefs and ideas for popularity - and as you state, I'd get bored. I'll listen to peeps, and may take suggestions on board, but ultimately do what I feel is right. Of course patrons are very important - and I'm so appreciative of their faith, but I won't sacrifice the original plan on the altar of public opinion.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
looking good, love the story and the characters.
Somethings telling me i'll going to like this one.
It was a nice intro, looking forward to what is coming next!
Thank you all for your messages of support - I'll try not to let you down. I would answer individually but I've been asked to use multiquote :).

too short to give me a clear opinion on it
Fair enough - both this episode and the next (wife's PoV) are introductory scene setting really. Sorry - it's just the way I want to do it. Stick around though - we've plenty of time.

I spent way too long trying different choices to get the last 3 images in the gallery before realizing it wasn't in the game. Other than that, it seems like a solid start. Looking forward to when there's some actual content in the game though!
You know, as my first game, these things sort of pass you by when writing it. You're not the first to comment on this gallery malarkey. Everyday is a school day - and it helps me do better next time.

Reactions: Everest Harrison

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
as noted earlier....wife's face is kinda soso ... cannot pin exactly on anything ...nose? cheek muscles? leaning towards manly side? ... or does she just need a stylist suggesting a proper makeup?
Ah well - that's the thing. I wanted her conservative, such as in dress and makeup - she needs to develop as time goes on, as I think many women in this field tend to do as they gain confidence. If she started as a model, there wouldn't be much progression. I'm sure she'd be very hurt to be described as soso though :cry: - no wonder she's a bit fed up.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Games looks really promising so far! Hopefully there's a non-ntr wife sharing path if that makes sense.
Like wife sleep around with various men only because of the husband, but she remains loyal.

Also not really a fan of a single bull focus, as that tend to lead to ntr/wife getting stolen since it's a solo bull.

With various bull husband can choose which ones he likes to see the wife with and no attachments, just sex.
There is a more consensual angle available right at the start - so no problem there. As for partners - it's pretty much up to her! If you choose the sharing path there will be no hurt, unfaithfulness without your okay and knowledge - that's more for the ntr path.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Probably will give it another release or two before DLing, but I'm on board with the themes and screens. Good luck!
Thanks - join us in ntr hell when you can (y).

Indeed when the husband share the wife (DP, gangbang, BBCs, young/old/fat guys, etc.) it's only for sex and fun, but no attachments, the husband and wife are madly in love, on the contrary the hotwife style strengthen the love and the bond of the couple (no cheating, only trust).
For this path i have choosen the first choice at the start of the game, and with the other choices i have always made the wife happy… not having a walkthrought, i went by istinct!
It's nice to be nice. She will love you if you treat her well. If she's loved and feels secure - she'll follow your lead. There'll be no real jeopardy in route 1 - just don't expect her to be a slut from the off :).

This game looks very well thought out and awesome already, both route, *specially 2nd* seems awesome, have fun with this one and I say go for it, looks awesome
I have so many ideas I've got ntr angst already - and she hasn't done anything yet! If only she knew...

Apr 29, 2021
Very early days. Teaser of an intro, look forward to more with great relish! Nice balanced opening to what I hope is a long story. Strong characterisation.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Ah well - that's the thing. I wanted her conservative, such as in dress and makeup - she needs to develop as time goes on, as I think many women in this field tend to do as they gain confidence. If she started as a model, there wouldn't be much progression. I'm sure she'd be very hurt to be described as soso though :cry: - no wonder she's a bit fed up.
Personally, I love the way she she looks. You really nailed that Milf next door type look for her. And she looks realistically voluptuous. She really appears quite sultry in the game menu image and even more so in your patreon banner image.

Hey aren't you going to get yourself a "Game Developer" tag?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Very early days. Teaser of an intro, look forward to more with great relish! Nice balanced opening to what I hope is a long story. Strong characterisation.
Yep - can't rush these things. Next release is a wife PoV bit which looks at her day - just a kinetic release which will show her responses / thoughts and scenes of her day without you. Not too long though - it's really Intro pt.II. I won't rush this - but there'll definitely be progression as the regular releases begin. Thanks for your interest.

Personally, I love the way she she looks. You really nailed that Milf next door type look for her. And she looks realistically voluptuous. She really appears quite sultry in the game menu image and even more so in your patreon banner image.

Hey aren't you going to get yourself a "Game Developer" tag?
Should get a tag - actually like the sparkly donor tag. Thanks for the review - took a while for me to get her right. She feels better now!

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes