Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hey :).......
I am a fan on femdom and maledom....I saw only female domination in the future tags. What kind of femdom scenes are you planning?

LWok

Aug 24, 2016
Generally looking really good, I also got the jump from making dinner to her complaining about me wanking. A couple of things though, the guy's dick is way too small. Either make him a grower or give him a normal cock. I know the small dick humiliation thing seems to be a thing but an actual small dick is less hot somehow. Maybe because I have a bit of a cuck/sharing fetish but a reasonably big dick and want to self insert :p

Also the wife is a total bitch whenever the MC doesn't say exactly the right thing. Poor guy would be walking on egg shells if they've been together a while. Don't most couples take the ups and downs in stride rather than getting shitty whenever their partner doesn't follow their plan? She fires up way too quick. I wouldn't be letting her cuck me, I'd be cheating on her and leaving after dealing with that for a few months/years.

brahsir

Apr 13, 2018
Awesome start. I absolutely love the fact you allow the name change right out of the gate with no mod. I wish more games did this as it's so much better with immersion. Also I love it's a brunette mature model. It's crazy how many games that are supposed to be about a married couple seems like the MC is married to a young woman. I will definitely be following this!

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Preview images look good, shame it's ntr, not my cup of tea. All in all, wish you good luck with your game, dev.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Dear Developer, the narration font color has a MAJOR contrast issue.

This website takes your narration font foreground color and compares it to the red background color: - Notice the bad score of 3.99 ...

Try this red color instead, it's darker: - #680000

Hope this gets fixed.

In the mean time, I have to edit ren'py files. Uggh. Np though, the game is worth it. EDIT: Oh no, more outliner colors.......

Last edited:

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
renders look decent but there's all of 5 minutes of content in there. A subversion of 1.0? Who are you trying to fool?
This should be 0.1.0 if anything.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Issue with coding - You make dinner, yet it reverts back to the end of the masturbation scene and the wife makes dinner for you.
That happened to me too on the darkside route. Great game, looking forward to more content.

Zavarov

Mar 25, 2021
Also the wife is a total bitch whenever the MC doesn't say exactly the right thing. Poor guy would be walking on egg shells if they've been together a while. Don't most couples take the ups and downs in stride rather than getting shitty whenever their partner doesn't follow their plan? She fires up way too quick. I wouldn't be letting her cuck me, I'd be cheating on her and leaving after dealing with that for a few months/years.
This, though to be fair I think it does makes sense if you're take the cuckold route. If you aren't, it indeed feels weird that one moment she's biting your head off and the next she's all "I love you so much", depending on whether you say or do the exact right thing.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The linux build (and maybe the others?) has a 1.0 Builds folder with pc and mac zip files. This is a waste of hard drive space for linux folk and may rapidly get out of hand if the dev keeps doing this for later and bigger releases.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The dev probably fucked up the indentation of a pretty big block of code

Code:
if x1a:
    scene 61e
    e "Oh, you know what - I'm going downstairs."
    e "I hope it was worth it."
    p "Come on, [namey]. That's unfair."
    e "Leave me alone. I'm going to make dinner."

else:
    scene 61e
    e "I hope you enjoyed bashing your little cock."

label caught:

scene 46
    with irisout
    "{outlinecolor=#00aedb}Man, I've really fucked up there.{/outlinecolor}"
    $ x8 = True

scene 1
    with fade
    "{outlinecolor=#ff0000}You give her 20 minutes cool down time and then go down to eat.{/outlinecolor}"

scene 37
    with irisout
    p "This looks lovely, [namey]."
    "{outlinecolor=#ff0000}You eat your meal in an uncomfortable atmosphere.{/outlinecolor}"

scene 42a
    with irisout
    p "I'm really sorry about before, [namey]. I love you, you know."
    e "You should be sorry. It really hurts that you'd do that."

if x1a:
    scene 43b
    with dissolve
    e "All I want is some attention. I work hard at creating a home for us."
    e "I do it because I love you."
    p "I know babe. I'll make it up to you."
    e "You'd better - otherwise I'll give up."

scene 42a
    with dissolve
    e "Anyway - I don't want to discuss it any more."
    e "Can we move on, please."
    p "Okay."

else:

p "Can I ask...you criticized my size. Do you really think that about me?"

scene 43b
    e "What? No. It's fine."
    p "Really?"

scene 42a
    with dissolve
    e "Yes, really. It's fine. I was just annoyed."
If this whole thing was indented another level it would fall under the else part of an if-then statement for cooking dinner versus going upstairs and wanking off to the computer

That happened to me too on the darkside route. Great game, looking forward to more content.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
the game looks good but i am not a fan of NTR so i am out ...good luck for ur game developer !
Thank you for the positive message though.

damn i will wait for more content just not enough for me
I understand - it's just an intro, there's more on the way.

This game deserves the seal of approval

My wife would love that - she's a huge fan of Pulp Fiction - so thanks from her :D

Hey :).......
I am a fan on femdom and maledom....I saw only female domination in the future tags. What kind of femdom scenes are you planning?
Oh - I reckon they'll be brutal (probably psychological rather than physical) once the scene is set - there are many ways this can go.

i am in lets rock (y):coffee:
Yes, let's - thanks :p

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Generally looking really good, I also got the jump from making dinner to her complaining about me wanking. A couple of things though, the guy's dick is way too small. Either make him a grower or give him a normal cock. I know the small dick humiliation thing seems to be a thing but an actual small dick is less hot somehow. Maybe because I have a bit of a cuck/sharing fetish but a reasonably big dick and want to self insert :p

Thanks for your views - knob opinions have been logged. New links on post #127 and #109. I will be updating the main page overnight. I don't think she was totally unreasonable all the time - but I see what you're saying. From my point of view though - I have to set up perhaps an exaggerated sequence of events, otherwise they'll all get on lovely - and bugger all will happen :)

Awesome start. I absolutely love the fact you allow the name change right out of the gate with no mod. I wish more games did this as it's so much better with immersion. Also I love it's a brunette mature model. It's crazy how many games that are supposed to be about a married couple seems like the MC is married to a young woman. I will definitely be following this!
Yep - certainly have a soft spot for the milf thing myself.

damn, the wife's role is like the face of my motherinlaw
Oh fuck - sorry about that. Saying that - you're lucky in my view. You should see mine.

Preview images look good, shame it's ntr, not my cup of tea. All in all, wish you good luck with your game, dev.
Thank you - much appreciated.

Dear Developer, the narration font color has a MAJOR contrast issue.

This website takes your narration font foreground color and compares it to the red background color: - Notice the bad score of 3.99 ...

Try this red color instead, it's darker: - #680000

Hope this gets fixed.

In the mean time, I have to edit ren'py files. Uggh. Np though, the game is worth it. EDIT: Oh no, more outliner colors.......
Thanks for your advice on this - I'll have a mess about and see how it works. Thanks for the compliment tho' too.

The usual black bull riding then? So like in every irl adds?
Although it certainly might look so, actually, I have no real preference re the story. Just liked doing the picture. As the game moves on you'll see that this isn't necessarily the case.

empty game
even not a game
just few pics
:mad:
I'm sorry you think so - took quite a while to do.

Damn the wife looks hot, great model

Also hope you have plenty of hardcore NTR, cuckolding, humiliating scenes etc live up to the title of the game!
Yes - it's going to be hard (hopefully in more ways than one). No point otherwise when travelling the ntr lifestyle.

Why do people that hate NTR feel the need to say, "good game, but i hate NTR, so im out" just move on if you don't like it. Anyway good start, hoping to see some pain in this one. I've been seeing lots of people threatening to not support or play a game because of NTR and devs actually giving in and thus making the game not as good as it could of been. Ntr games are already 1 in a dozen.
There is going to be pain - no point otherwise. Sounds odd o say that :). When I think of what hurts to the core - that's what is probably going in.

Added to my rare watchlist due to title and future tags on their own! Can't wait
Tbh - neither can I - bloody real life!

renders look decent but there's all of 5 minutes of content in there. A subversion of 1.0? Who are you trying to fool?
This should be 0.1.0 if anything.
Just releasing what I've done - don't really think the name is too important - but I understand if there's a convention.

How unlock image 14-16?
They're yet to be filled - it's just how I designed the gallery. Sorry for any confusion.

Good game has a lot of potential hope to see more in the future update, good luck Illegible Mink
Thanks muchly.

Android Port?
I will be looking into this - but just slowly building my design foundations bit by bit.

See posts #109 or #127 for new links. Really annoyed this slipped in. I will be editing main page to reflect fixes.

This, though to be fair I think it does makes sense if you're take the cuckold route. If you aren't, it indeed feels weird that one moment she's biting your head off and the next she's all "I love you so much", depending on whether you say or do the exact right thing.
I will be doing some editing re the sharing route. I can see where you're coming from, just wanted to build in choices which were illustrated by a clear mood change. Everyday is a school day.

The linux build (and maybe the others?) has a 1.0 Builds folder with pc and mac zip files. This is a waste of hard drive space for linux folk and may rapidly get out of hand if the dev keeps doing this for later and bigger releases.
Yep - that was a mistake. I noticed that too late. It'll go in future releases.

The dev probably fucked up the indentation of a pretty big block of code

Code:
if x1a:
    scene 61e
    e "I hope it was worth it."

else:
    scene 61e
    e "I hope you enjoyed bashing your little cock."

label caught:

scene 46
    with irisout
    "{outlinecolor=#00aedb}Man, I've really fucked up there.{/outlinecolor}"
    $ x8 = True

scene 1
    with fade
    "{outlinecolor=#ff0000}You give her 20 minutes cool down time and then go down to eat.{/outlinecolor}"

scene 37
    with irisout
    p "This looks lovely, [namey]."
    "{outlinecolor=#ff0000}You eat your meal in an uncomfortable atmosphere.{/outlinecolor}"

scene 42a
    with irisout
    p "I'm really sorry about before, [namey]. I love you, you know."
    e "You should be sorry. It really hurts that you'd do that."

if x1a:
    scene 43b
    with dissolve
    e "All I want is some attention. I work hard at creating a home for us."
    e "I do it because I love you."
    p "I know babe. I'll make it up to you."
    e "You'd better - otherwise I'll give up."

scene 42a
    with dissolve
    p "Okay."

else:

p "Can I ask...you criticized my size. Do you really think that about me?"

scene 43b
    e "What? No. It's fine."
    p "Really?"

scene 42a
    with dissolve
    e "Yes, really. It's fine. I was just annoyed."
If this whole thing was indented another level it would fall under the else part of an if-then statement for cooking dinner versus going upstairs and wanking off to the computer
Thanks for this - I learned Ren'Py for this game - so basically it's pretty messy. I'm sure that I'll code more efficiently the older I get. The error is fixed (see posts #109 and #127 for links).

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Illegible Mink can you give a time frame until the hotwifing starts or a rough guess. Am thinking of joining your Patreon then.
Can't really do that - as much as I'd want to :) . I certainly don't want to rush the story, but equally it will be no longer than it needs to be. I feel that this sort of topic really has to flow realistically and hope that by doing so, you'll empathise and invest in the characters. Just keep in the loop and you'll see how it all pans out.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes