Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Would be nice if this leads to hotwifing first and then splits further into cuckoldry and swinging.
Just choose the path you like best at the start. First path will include Sharing and Hotwifing - and the second NTR. The two camps rarely cross paths in most people's preferences I think :).

Reactions: RolandG.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
i can't wait for the next update! :D
Apart from previous events which reveal your wife's thoughts and views, there'll be a grand total of around 70 new renders - so manage your expectations :D - then again, I only released the first part six days ago. It's just the way I want to go.
Can confirm I like sharing but dislike ntr... but what do I know everybody seems to lump sharing with ntr these days.
I don't - no way Jose.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Apart from previous events which reveal your wife's thoughts and views, there'll be a grand total of around 70 new renders - so manage your expectations :D - then again, I only released the first part six days ago. It's just the way I want to go.

I don't - no way Jose.
Hom many different partners will the wife have?
We see her with a black guy in the start but i assume the sharing path will have more then one partner.
Also on the NTR path will it be more focused on one partner to make it more emotionally cheating as well?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Hom many different partners will the wife have?
We see her with a black guy in the start but i assume the sharing path will have more then one partner.
Also on the NTR path will it be more focused on one partner to make it more emotionally cheating as well?
Don't know the total - got a few events well planned though. The Black fella is there as it's pretty much a trope of the genre - but I do like it and there will be IR stuff. Maybe one partner early on - just so she can 'bed' into her new lifestyle :p - and yes, the emotional turmoil will be fully catered for. Hope you like.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I am a Big Fan of cuckold Stories and i think this Game can evolve into the best Kind of that Games - ever! I Love the Realism and the Wife is really sexy in a normal way- and the cock size thing is really Good too!
That is very generous of you - thank you, it really is appreciated.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Illegible Mink There will be gang bangs and DPs in later updates right?
A good question. The DP thing is probable - just need to think on with whom. We'll see where the story takes us. Gang bangs similarly seem like a goer - one girl, several men seems good to me, but who knows. Both of these would fit both paths, which is nice :).

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Wow - this is so kind of you. It certainly will perhaps tide us over until normal service is resumed. I have been contacted by Dev Help and there is a larger issue atm. Until this is resolved, I can't supply an Android link. Thank you so much caxhub and if you feel like becoming our unofficial Android porter it would be greatly appreciated :love:.
How many games do you have to port Android ?, do you have any other requirements?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
How many games do you have to port Android ?, do you have any other requirements?
There's just version 0.1.0b above - it's really just art tweaks and fixes (#241). Apparently, the Android issue is fixed, but will not become public until the next version of Ren'Py comes out. I don't know when that'll be. A new kinetic episode is due soon too - I'm sure Androiders would be very grateful.

Reactions: Panos24

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Will we be able to choose which guy the wife will be shared with for the first time?

Don't really like the generic black dudes commonly used for this genre so if we can choose to have her shared with a different person that would be great.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Will we be able to choose which guy the wife will be shared with for the first time?

Don't really like the generic black dudes commonly used for this genre so if we can choose to have her shared with a different person that would be great.
In general terms, that won't be likely because of the coding and artistic complications it brings. Patreons (sorry for the plug) will be helping to steer this element of the story though in terms of who she shares with, and when.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
In general terms, that won't be likely because of the coding and artistic complications it brings. Patreons (sorry for the plug) will be helping to steer this element of the story though in terms of who she shares with, and when.
Thats fair enough, as long as the wife's first time isn't with a black guy then I'm fine with it.

Jan 8, 2019
i think we can expect a really autentic storyline here, so there is no risk of a too fast black cock her without a good reason soon. The new cock size is a good thing by the way, im really looking forward for the update! perfect work so far! :)

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
i think we can expect a really autentic storyline here, so there is no risk of a too fast black cock her without a good reason soon. The new cock size is a good thing by the way, im really looking forward for the update! perfect work so far! :)
Thank you for your comments and feedback - I really appreciate it.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Just a quick update...

Here is the latest build of WMW. Fixed some bugs, improved several images and tweaked the dialog to reflect the two paths more clearly. I have adjusted cock sizes too :) - there has been a reasonable increase in size for those on the Sharing path, and a 'small' increase on the NTR path (really just for realism's sake).

Due to popular demand, I have adopted the numbering system 0.1.0b - the 'a' and 'b' parts signify fixes and tweaks rather than releases. If all goes well then 0.1.1 will be out soon. This will be a short kinetic intro to your wife's day. I intend to send out one of these per main release (0.2.1 follows 0.2.0 etc).

Hope you enjoy...

Mac:

PC:

Thanks for your support and interest.
Just found this thread. Is the OP updated with these files? Or should I skip the OP and just download from this link?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
There's just version 0.1.0b above - it's really just art tweaks and fixes (#241). Apparently, the Android issue is fixed, but will not become public until the next version of Ren'Py comes out. I don't know when that'll be. A new kinetic episode is due soon too - I'm sure Androiders would be very grateful.
okay, we will make android version of your game available in few versions, time may be 1-2 days late as we have to port many games and also developing our own game.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes