rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Well, I'm working in 6.0 now and making decent progress - we'll see how far I get over summer. However, I'm off to York today for the weekend, and on holiday to foreign climes soon with Mrs Mink. I'll do the best that is possible (as I always do) to get this game out to all - it's an important part of my life :)
Have a great vacation with the wife and get some well-deserved R&R. :D

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5.2 + WT by Lord Ashram
Size 384 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Illegible Mink
May 19, 2020
Got a chance to play this for the first time in a bit, love the development of all the different routes!

I'm sure Debbie is very popular but #Justice4Lian, we need to return to the Chinese shop soon and meet her again! Very underrated it seems, but enjoyed her immensely in her short appearance so far.

Reactions: Icekatana

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Got a chance to play this for the first time in a bit, love the development of all the different routes!

I'm sure Debbie is very popular but #Justice4Lian, we need to return to the Chinese shop soon and meet her again! Very underrated it seems, but enjoyed her immensely in her short appearance so far.
Yep - I haven't forgotten her - just been up to other stuff!

Pointless123

Jun 16, 2017
I'm enjoying this game, but I wish the gallery was more useful. At the moment it's only images, and there aren't any clues as to what I'm missing with the locked pictures? I haven't got 24, 26, 68 and 69 and haven't got a clue how to get them after several playthroughs!

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

kingofminister

May 31, 2022
I'm enjoying this game, but I wish the gallery was more useful. At the moment it's only images, and there aren't any clues as to what I'm missing with the locked pictures? I haven't got 24, 26, 68 and 69 and haven't got a clue how to get them after several playthroughs!
24 - Wife and MC having sex
26 - Cum on Pussy after sex
68 - Debbie cum on face at camp
69 - Avery blackmail blowjob at camp

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Just off on short break away - I'll help you when I return if post #3581 doesn't get you there.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
I'm kind of confused reading changelog and reading forum, if I'm interested in love+share route should I play now or wait for future updates?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'm kind of confused reading changelog and reading forum, if I'm interested in love+share route should I play now or wait for future updates?
You can now play it, but you need to play the 0.52 version which has the upgraded share path. 0.51 has not. hope this helps you.

Reactions: Raoddik

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Hi guys,

I'm new to this game - which path has the most NTR?
For me NTR is synonymous to cheating, blatantly
almost in from of a husband - can anyone clarify which
route should I choose for NTR?

Thanks

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hi guys,

I'm new to this game - which path has the most NTR?
For me NTR is synonymous to cheating, blatantly
almost in from of a husband - can anyone clarify which
route should I choose for NTR?

Thanks
Let's see now, if you want cheating perhaps you might try the Cheating path.

If you want to know how to play that path, try reading the Developer Notes on the first page of this thread.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Let's see now, if you want cheating perhaps you might try the Cheating path.

If you want to know how to play that path, try reading the Developer Notes on the first page of this thread.
I like NTR and I don't think NTR is so well defined
that the developer might have more of it in the cuck path
as with NTR the husband might know/suspect it's happening although
not usually.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes