lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I mean, i also want see wifey and hubby with a lot of partners, but i also draw the line towards assholes who has no respect for either wifey or hubby. That's why i expect be able to deny Patrick any fun with wifey. The max that pig deserve, if he deserve anything, is simply watch while wifey has her fun with hubby, Karl, the intern and maybe some other guys (and girls) during office party.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
I mean, i also want see wifey and hubby with a lot of partners, but i also draw the line towards assholes who has no respect for either wifey or hubby. That's why i expect be able to deny Patrick any fun with wifey. The max that pig deserve, if he deserve anything, is simply watch while wifey has her fun with hubby, Karl, the intern and maybe some other guys (and girls) during office party.
And for those who like Patrick and want him to have his fun with the wife ??

Reactions: Illegible Mink

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
OMG, what a kinky idea that is? Share wifey with the coworkers even the (young intern) & Patrick can only watch & beat off & cry.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
So - no to Patrick :) Perhaps he's just misunderstood.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lipe2410

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I just want to know what's the first question hubby is going to ask in the morning, on cheat route, "Did you suck dick last night?" :KEK:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I just want to know what's the first question hubby is going to ask in the morning, on cheat route, "Did you suck dick last night?" :KEK:
It's dealt with on 6.0 - there's an argument brewing :)
That would be on share or cuck route :KEK:
Nope - Cheat or Cuck - Share is a different path which doesn't involve cheating. Sharers are off doing something else...
Where is this dev anyway? Upto no good I would guess
Here - just been busy as per... :)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Penis Mc should be a little bigger Is it the same size on all paths? the same blonde character model appears multiple times for other characters

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes