buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
The firmness also counts. Sometimes a smaller guy with a rock-hard cock can do a better job than the dude whose dick is huge but feels like a tube of cookie dough. John Holmes had this problem and treated it with just shit tons of cocaine and a pair of male fluffers.
(y) (y) :D:D

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It's a shame there is no option that we can swing, but we don't need to share or choose.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Can't see why that won't be possible - wifey can be playing away with someone else. Saying that - it's joint hubby / wife encounters that I'm more interested in.
I mean there are two pairs and I have the option to swap partners or not

natz23

Jun 11, 2018
Here's what I was hoping to be added on cheat route. Additional scenes with Daniel during the house paint job when wifey was teasing him, something should have happened between them right? And at the bar when a bartender was also hitting on her. And of course it will only happen when you have low respect or love. C'mon Mink make it happen. :)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1661720371122.png

Unlocked

Hey - how are we all this evening.
Thought I touch base with how we're doing on 6.0. So - what progress are we making? Well, Share, Cuck and Cheat routes are moving apace - and for Cuck / Cheat there's trouble brewing as hubby challenges wifey about the images taken when she was out with Heather. For all we've got a scene with Debbie rendered and written. At home - as you see above, it's about time you introduced Jack into the bedroom - black and white options for him. It's about time wifey learned what she's missing.
My intention is that I'll bash out another scene for all routes - so we're off to town for a drink. For Cucks - now's the time to open wifey's eyes to the attractions of a new lifestyle - and Cheaters, looks like wifey might use the time for a clandestine meeting (won't she ever learn). For Sharers we are starting to get wifey interested in her new life there - with contacts made in the sharing community. Jack gets a look in here too - and then it's about time we got wifey, James and Stella together.
So - always plenty to do - but we're heading in the right direction for all of our paths. Just got to render like I've never rendered before.
Our Artistic Poll is nearly over with Debs as hot favourite - but you never know, as Patron privileges have not yet been applied. Heather's not too far behind.
As usual, thank you so much for supporting me and this project, and I hope everything is well for you all.
IM

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I hope to get it out (metaphorically) a bit earlier. But as you say - it's not a quick process.
All I can say is every time it takes a bit for you to release an update, its never bad. So as I always say take your time, not just for my route (share) but the other routes to so everyone who likes this type of game can enjoy it. Oh Mink one last thing if everything goes well like I hope it does next Sunday I might be upgrading my tier again.

• Haha
Reactions: OdinValgallovih
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes