Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I like NTR and I don't think NTR is so well defined
that the developer might have more of it in the cuck path
as with NTR the husband might know/suspect it's happening although
not usually.
In the cuck path the husband knows exactly what's going on with his wife. In the cheating path he does not.

In all of the paths the husband does anything he wants with anyone you want him to. You will notice a diminutization of his penis in the cuck route though.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1659968539069.png

Mrs Mink and I have returned from Barca - tanned (a little), and very tired. We walked for miles and yet still put in weight! Here is a snap from our visit (possibly not real, but one can dream).
So, back on with the job of developing 6.0 - and I see that wifey won the poll too.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 1972609

Mrs Mink and I have returned from Barca - tanned (a little), and very tired. We walked for miles and yet still put in weight! Here is a snap from our visit (possibly not real, but one can dream).
So, back on with the job of developing 6.0 - and I see that wifey won the poll too.
Ah & I voted for Heather, oh well maybe next time

Reactions: Illegible Mink
Mar 27, 2020
Which routes have/will have BBC race play in them? I read the developer notes and it seems like it implies that content is in the Sharing path, even though it makes more sense in cuckold.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Which routes have/will have BBC race play in them? I read the developer notes and it seems like it implies that content is in the Sharing path, even though it makes more sense in cuckold.
Probably in every route, just with differents settings and feellings towards it.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1660139094695.png

error of the South Seas
As promised, or threatened, here is my artistic (!) representation of wifey in an out of story context. I really like the pirate theme, and there are some great costumes available. All I need now is to find a way of incorporating a 18th century sharing / cuckolding / cheating story line and I'm ready to go lol!
For those not of a historical bent, don't panic - our next image will be something completely different :).

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 1976440

error of the South Seas
As promised, or threatened, here is my artistic (!) representation of wifey in an out of story context. I really like the pirate theme, and there are some great costumes available. All I need now is to find a way of incorporating a 18th century sharing / cuckolding / cheating story line and I'm ready to go lol!
For those not of a historical bent, don't panic - our next image will be something completely different :).
Looks good, maybe a more raunchy one of her with a pint between her jugs. LOL, (in your freetime of course)

• Haha

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
View attachment 1976440

error of the South Seas
Milf pirate:KEK:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Forgot to include this question with last post will office party be at that bar where Trish and the other lesbian were at & where the young bartender that hits on wifey?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Will wifey’s next update be the office party or is that later down the road? Will office party be at that bar where Trish and the other lesbian were at & where the young bartender that hits on wifey?
Office party is later when the relationship with Karl especially is more established within the chosen route. I thought initially about Grey's Club but that's too kink specific (!). So I'll be creating a new club.

However, 6.0 will include a visit to a bar for hubby to further his training of wifey (bartender possibly), or she can have a clandestine meeting if on Cheat route. For Sharers, I'll probably be drafting in James and Stella as we head down that path - so I'll be most likely using the bar you mentioned for these events.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Now i know i have talked about this before but i am getting unsure about this again, i will point out i am not a fanatic concerning kinks, but i am not usually one that play a game like this but i am a bit interested in consensual sharing if its focused on a happy story, that is why i am still playing. Now at times i had the impression that you the player was able too skip sharing with a character you don´t like, but some comments from Mink make me think thats not the case, one character that definately would be a red line for me would be daniel, for me if the husband would push her toward him it would not be a happy story anymore. Again this is not a critique i just want too feel relaxed exploring this kink that i am not completely comfortable with.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Now i know i have talked about this before but i am getting unsure about this again, i will point out i am not a fanatic concerning kinks, but i am not usually one that play a game like this but i am a bit interested in consensual sharing if its focused on a happy story, that is why i am still playing. Now at times i had the impression that you the player was able too skip sharing with a character you don´t like, but some comments from Mink make me think thats not the case, one character that definately would be a red line for me would be daniel, for me if the husband would push her toward him it would not be a happy story anymore. Again this is not a critique i just want too feel relaxed exploring this kink that i am not completely comfortable with.
There are only so many options available when choosing partners - this being because each scene would have to be re-renders every time to include each available partner. So some things are just going to play out as I see them develop. However, as we have two serious contenders for a main sharing partner - rather than a fling - there will be a choice. This being said, each character is different and can move in different circles in terms of out of bed activities.

Therefore I reserve the right to bend the story in terms of realism if it prevents me having to write a whole host of stories for each guy. An example is in the case of 6.0 - already we are seeing some divergence between the Share paths and the Cuck/Cheat paths. This means that, although there will be some crossover, new material needs to be written for each path (and lover). So - essentially what I'm saying (to everyone really) is that to get a decent amount of flexibility, there will be a reduction in content that I can do for each path - it's just physics.

Reactions: TheRedMinister398

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i have no issue with anything you say there and i can accept that we will have too choose between karl and the black friend, i think i remembered the names wrong its the macho coworker i was thinking about.

Jan 24, 2022
No matter who we get to share wifey with be it Karl, Daniel, James and Stella, her office co-horts or whoever its going to be a kick ass event. Hope we get to share her and share her a lot. This is an awesome game. Looking forward to the up date and even more where it goes from there.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes