Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1661810838244.png

Unlocked

And the winner is...bloody close! But Debbie gets it by only two points (24 to 22) - much closer than the poll suggested. So it's our little blond bombshell who gets the win, and it's her who get the render. I'll start on that now.
Next poll will lose her and wifey - so I reckon Heather will be pretty confident!

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
All I can say is every time it takes a bit for you to release an update, its never bad. So as I always say take your time, not just for my route (share) but the other routes to so everyone who likes this type of game can enjoy it. Oh Mink one last thing if everything goes well like I hope it does next Sunday I might be upgrading my tier again.
Thanks for your support my friend - you are indeed a star. Any help is welcome, and of course it's really appreciated - but your positivity is just as encouraging.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1662454010033.png

Unlocked

Debs is taken out of her comfort zone. A bit dark - perhaps. Here's Artistic Render #2 for Gold Patrons and above - and not a pirate in sight! I hope you like it. Let me know what you think, and thanks for your votes. Artistic Render Poll #3 poll will be up soon. Where will Debbie's votes go?

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Well i hope in cheating route, wife figures out where the CC/money was spent and goes to debbie and bangs her to get back at husband for cheating.

• Haha
Reactions: Illegible Mink

johnwickkx

May 17, 2021
HI everyone i discovered this vn 2 days ago and i love it, i was looking for a fan art thread and i didnt find one, so i was wondering if anyone knows the model for Wifey or a base duf i can start with, thanks :D

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
HI everyone i discovered this vn 2 days ago and i love it, i was looking for a fan art thread and i didnt find one, so i was wondering if anyone knows the model for Wifey or a base duf i can start with, thanks :D
You'll be lucky. When I designed her I used so many morphs that you'll find it really hard - ask Old Dog. At the time, I'd just started in Daz and I really didn't have a clue - next time it'll be much simpler! The body is pretty bespoke (as in made up from all sorts of aging and HD morphs) the head is 100% Daphne and 60% Olympia. Bon chance.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
View attachment 2028158

Unlocked

Debs is taken out of her comfort zone. A bit dark - perhaps. Here's Artistic Render #2 for Gold Patrons and above - and not a pirate in sight! I hope you like it. Let me know what you think, and thanks for your votes. Artistic Render Poll #3 poll will be up soon. Where will Debbie's votes go?
OMG... Poor Debs is getting a lot of abuse and she can't even open her mouth!
Hehehehehe!!
An amazing render. Congratulations!
;)

johnwickkx

May 17, 2021
You'll be lucky. When I designed her I used so many morphs that you'll find it really hard - ask Old Dog. At the time, I'd just started in Daz and I really didn't have a clue - next time it'll be much simpler! The body is pretty bespoke (as in made up from all sorts of aging and HD morphs) the head is 100% Daphne and 60% Olympia. Bon chance.
Thank you so much for your response and you my friend have made an amazing work in creating this character (y)
PS: i discovered this vn thanks to Old Dog fan sig always a great taste :D

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
If you had it to do all over again would you have done anything differently? It would be interesting to see an alt model using your newfound knowledge. Then you can introduce her as her sister or something so the effort doesn't go to waste lol.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
If you had it to do all over again would you have done anything differently? It would be interesting to see an alt model using your newfound knowledge. Then you can introduce her as her sister or something so the effort doesn't go to waste lol.
Certainly have learned a lot since I started - in coding, rendering, lighting. Still, there's always another game...

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Illegible Mink Does not like to make things easy for us artists o_O

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Make an easier wifey to copy o_O

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes