Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I like the story also, but I would prefer less school content and more couple play scenes.
How the couple devlops and their way into the lifestyle and especially the wife should be in the focus.
The husband could be the driving force to try out new things and the wife could be the toy or vice versa.
Well - the school stuff is just part of the story. There'll be more sharing stuff very soon - we'll make progress in 6.0

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Well - I'm back, and I'm sorry to have disappeared off the map recently. There's been issues with work down my way which has needed prioritisation over the game. I just had to go off grid for a little bit to re-balance affairs. In a basic sense, I've been pretty distracted - and have had to put my energies into other areas.
The load has been pretty heavy due to the fact that there are significant elements of each route which require individual attention, rather than one story which is easy to plan and execute. It just the way that the game has developed - and I don't regret it at all - but it's slowed development a bit. The game is not static, and plenty of work has been done. 6.0 is an important progress point - which the image above alludes to, and 6.1 will then solidify this progress in our story. The game is good, and fine and the Share route is now complete - and I'm pretty comfortable with where I'm doing with the Cuck and Cheat routes too.
We all know that these things can happen with game writing - delays happen and problems occur, but it just comes down to outside pressures, time constraints and tiredness. Just to assure you - the game is fine, I'm here and it continues. You guys have been very generous in helping me do this and I will not let you down. Sometimes it's nice just to have a break.
Update over the weekend and a new image poll too.

640h.png

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Well - I'm back, and I'm sorry to have disappeared off the map recently. There's been issues with work down my way which has needed prioritisation over the game. I just had to go off grid for a little bit to re-balance affairs. In a basic sense, I've been pretty distracted - and have had to put my energies into other areas.
The load has been pretty heavy due to the fact that there are significant elements of each route which require individual attention, rather than one story which is easy to plan and execute. It just the way that the game has developed - and I don't regret it at all - but it's slowed development a bit. The game is not static, and plenty of work has been done. 6.0 is an important progress point - which the image above alludes to, and 6.1 will then solidify this progress in our story. The game is good, and fine and the Share route is now complete - and I'm pretty comfortable with where I'm doing with the Cuck and Cheat routes too.
We all know that these things can happen with game writing - delays happen and problems occur, but it just comes down to outside pressures, time constraints and tiredness. Just to assure you - the game is fine, I'm here and it continues. You guys have been very generous in helping me do this and I will not let you down. Sometimes it's nice just to have a break.

View attachment 2072502
Wifey and Stella in a sex dance to Hubby and James? I NEED THIS!!!
Also i really love the quality of this render. I think is a great improve from the first ones of the game. Wifey's expression, the light in her face. God, she is a goddess. And i wanna see this goddess in all her glory.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2020
I used to be a patron, but stopped since it seemed like the school storyline/ school characters were getting more content than the wife. I get that it takes time to build to the cuckolding/hotwifing but it's been 1.5 years and we still are "building". But I feel like more people would support if he got to the cuckolding faster and just put out good new cuck/hotwife sex scenes with the wife every update. Still love the game, just antsy to see her take a big BBC :D

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I used to be a patron, but stopped since it seemed like the school storyline/ school characters were getting more content than the wife. I get that it takes time to build to the cuckolding/hotwifing but it's been 1.5 years and we still are "building". But I feel like more people would support if he got to the cuckolding faster and just put out good new cuck/hotwife sex scenes with the wife every update. Still love the game, just antsy to see her take a big BBC :D
I get that - it's just the way I want to do it. However, we'll see 6.0 and 6.1 take us pretty much where you want to go. Hopefully I'll see you again.

antsu@341

Jun 30, 2022

View attachment 2072502
Any chance, you have the latest news on cheat route too? Thanks in advance.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Are you sure you don't mind?
No - I really don't. So, we're well on the way in development terms in our Cuck and Cheat paths for 6.0. There's good progress made on our Share path too - that's all in the bag. So in this release for Sharers, we'll see our couple start on the path to dabbling with Stella and James. In Cuckworld, it takes a heart to heart to get this ball rolling. A trip to the club dips wifey's toes in this particular lifestyle - so kind of you to help it along. For Cheat route, we're off to the club too - but perhaps you're not the only love interest there that night. Wifey certainly finds it hard to resist the dark side!
In a practical sense, I'm rendering out the Cuck and Cheat routes and there's some dialogue / coding to write. By release date we should have over 300 renders. There's no denying that it's time that we started this journey together - and I'm sure there'll be no regrets as we descend into the rabbit hole. Life will never be the same again.
Keep the faith - we're at the top of our own slippery slide.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019

Unlocked
No - I really don't. So, we're well on the way in development terms in our Cuck and Cheat paths for 6.0. There's good progress made on our Share path too - that's all in the bag. So in this release for Sharers, we'll see our couple start on the path to dabbling with Stella and James. In Cuckworld, it takes a heart to heart to get this ball rolling. A trip to the club dips wifey's toes in this particular lifestyle - so kind of you to help it along. For Cheat route, we're off to the club too - but perhaps you're not the only love interest there that night. Wifey certainly finds it hard to resist the dark side!
In a practical sense, I'm rendering out the Cuck and Cheat routes and there's some dialogue / coding to write. By release date we should have over 300 renders. There's no denying that it's time that we started this journey together - and I'm sure there'll be no regrets as we descend into the rabbit hole. Life will never be the same again.

Fuck... it's starting to get hot... this image makes my hair stand on end. Wife's look says a lot in a single gesture.
I can't even imagine what Illegible Mink has in store in that perverted mind of his..... I'm already horny as hell
Hahahahahahahaha.

;)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Fuck... it's starting to get hot... this image makes my hair stand on end. Wife's look says a lot in a single gesture.
I can't even imagine what Illegible Mink has in store in that perverted mind of his..... I'm already horny as hell
Hahahahahahahaha.

;)
Hahahahahahahaha.

;)
Can’t tell if thats the bbc from the swinger club or wifeys work or the one who painted her house

• Haha
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Unlocked
Looks very good and I am looking forward to the new version! Seems the "Share" and "Cuck" paths will be to my tastes. But I hope we will see Heather and Debbie again soon too!

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes