Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1665354052721.png

Really - you turn your back for just a minute and someone sweeps in - still, wifey doesn't seem to mind too much. Anyway, she's entitled to enjoy herself too - and it's nice of you to give her space to let her hair down. Just don't get jealous...

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

So, Cuck route is pretty much done now - just some coding and final tweaks. Next job is to rap up the Cheat Route. Actually got some time this week so we should get there pretty soon. I'm pretty stoked that we're heading down the main story now. I know I've taken my time - but really feel like the groundwork has been worth it. I'm so looking forward to getting down and dirty with wifey. I think she could do with it too.
Anyway, here is a quick Render Poll for everyone to distract you while I get on with the job in hand. I've kept it to the support players this time - hence the title. Heather gets a lot of mentions but I reckon Stella and Trish might well be up there, and there's Emma and Rachel too if you want to throw in a curve ball! I'll keep you posted on progress this week. Poll ends on Saturday, and usual voting privileges apply.
Capture.PNG

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Illegible Mink

We have separate routes:
cuckold- there is
cheating there is
sharing there is
swing path is missing ?
Often in games, the swing route is confused with the sharing

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
enjoyed playing the sharing path. the wife is not that attractive but since she is a 40 ish woman who has let herself go a bit, she is ok. the MC seems ok too. looking forward to the next update.

Jan 24, 2022
enjoyed playing the sharing path. the wife is not that attractive but since she is a 40 ish woman who has let herself go a bit, she is ok. the MC seems ok too. looking forward to the next update.
I also enjoy playing the share path as I don't care much for cheating or cuckery. For me wifey just seems to have that milf look and you got to love milfs although I do wish she would lose some or all of that mop between her legs. Perhaps MC or someone else could help her with that. Hopefully we can put that sharing path in high gear with some gangbangs, threesomes and moresomes. Got a feeling my MC will be thoroughly enjoying himself regardless if he is a active participant in the goings on or a happy spectator. The update cant come soon enough.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2022
Hi Illegible Mink and thanks for this awesome game I really enjoy it. I have an idea for an ending if you are not planning on a WMW 2 with that couple, so close ur eyes, no damn, sorry, you need to read this, my bad, well you can fantasize after, ok here we go...... Imagine the last "date" at home, a black guy in a Ford........a new Ford...........a BRONCO........a white bronco....... THE END! No spoilers, but he has a glove in the.... glove cUmpartment.

Anyway, really looking forward to the next update *Thumps UP*

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hi Illegible Mink and thanks for this awesome game I really enjoy it. I have an idea for an ending if you are not planning on a WMW 2 with that couple, so close ur eyes, no damn, sorry, you need to read this, my bad, well you can fantasize after, ok here we go...... Imagine the last "date" at home, a black guy in a Ford........a new Ford...........a BRONCO........a white bronco....... THE END! No spoilers, but he has a glove in the.... glove cUmpartment.

Anyway, really looking forward to the next update *Thumps UP*
This guy
8D89DAD1-9F34-49D3-A974-AA6D822DE6CE.gif

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes