Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1665966800574.png

Sheer Perfection
So - an interesting view showing not only a perfect angle of our star, but also the new textures for our MMC. Even after a year of our story, I still learn new stuff. As I've just mastered it, we'll see them mainly in 6.1 but it's nice to head in a more realistic artistic direction. Cuck route is done and so, as promised, I'm now doing a rewrite of the Cheat route. The changes will be pretty much dialogue based, but will give a darker tone to that path - wifey seemed far to happy in her marriage to cheat before. We'll see where this takes us - but it may mess around with saves. So all I have to do is skip through 32,000 lines of code and find every reference to the Cheat route and see if it needs changing. Should fly by :)
As we stand now, we are at 342 renders - which makes this release pretty big, and we still have more to go. Our render poll is completed with, I'd say, a slightly darker horse in Trish coming through numerically - but we'll see where the voting balance has taken us tomorrow - it might change in Heather's favour once voting privileges are worked out - but it's our closest poll yet.
Hope you're all well and everything in Patronland is tickety-boo. I'll keep you posted with our progress here.
Best wishes,

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Hmm... interesting. Maybe we can expect double release by next week :) .

Last edited:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
View attachment 2105318

Sheer Perfection
So - an interesting view showing not only a perfect angle of our star, but also the new textures for our MMC. Even after a year of our story, I still learn new stuff. As I've just mastered it, we'll see them mainly in 6.1 but it's nice to head in a more realistic artistic direction. Cuck route is done and so, as promised, I'm now doing a rewrite of the Cheat route. The changes will be pretty much dialogue based, but will give a darker tone to that path - wifey seemed far to happy in her marriage to cheat before. We'll see where this takes us - but it may mess around with saves. So all I have to do is skip through 32,000 lines of code and find every reference to the Cheat route and see if it needs changing. Should fly by :)
As we stand now, we are at 342 renders - which makes this release pretty big, and we still have more to go. Our render poll is completed with, I'd say, a slightly darker horse in Trish coming through numerically - but we'll see where the voting balance has taken us tomorrow - it might change in Heather's favour once voting privileges are worked out - but it's our closest poll yet.
Hope you're all well and everything in Patronland is tickety-boo. I'll keep you posted with our progress here.
Best wishes,
what's that white paper thing near bra hook? some secret condom pack or her affair buddy gave his number . :p

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 2105318

Sheer Perfection
Best wishes,
I wanna this butt seated on my face

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
View attachment 2106504
You are such a perfectionist my friend, you even do the bra label for our lovely Wife!!!
Hahahahahahaha... looking forward to see what this new update has in store for us.

As always... great work.
Applause for you!
;)
lol... that's why i was asking, what is it? some kind of hidden condom pack or lover boy wrote a number on a paper and she hid it there :BootyTime:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I wish there was a separate swing path in the game, all paths are apart from this one

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Because the path of sharing is not the same path as the swing path
I think that we may be suffering from a language barrier here. Sharing and swinging are basically synonyms. I think you may be conflating the sharing path and the cuckolding path, which many would. I suppose that I must ask what specifically you would want out of a swinging path that a sharing path would not provide?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think that we may be suffering from a language barrier here. Sharing and swinging are basically synonyms. I think you may be conflating the sharing path and the cuckolding path, which many would. I suppose that I must ask what specifically you would want out of a swinging path that a sharing path would not provide?

I hate the cuckold track in games because he's mostly a cheerful idiot

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Swinging is supposed to be both partners having fun, with other people together, not separately
I do see your point, but at present, that outcome is baked into the route. There is even a trip to a swinger's club upcoming. I'm sure in the fullness of time the Sharing route will provide what you are looking for. It is just in its awkward adolescence right now. My advice is to keep hubby acting like a gentleman with other ladies until such a time as wifey actually warms up to the lifestyle. I also think that it can go wrong if you are low on love and respect points. Unlike the cheating route where it is fun to tank those points and watch how disgruntled wifey gets it probably isn't going to serve the sharing route very well.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes