Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I do see your point, but at present, that outcome is baked into the route. There is even a trip to a swinger's club upcoming. I'm sure in the fullness of time the Sharing route will provide what you are looking for. It is just in its awkward adolescence right now. My advice is to keep hubby acting like a gentleman with other ladies until such a time as wifey actually warms up to the lifestyle. I also think that it can go wrong if you are low on love and respect points. Unlike the cheating route where it is fun to tank those points and watch how disgruntled wifey gets it probably isn't going to serve the sharing route very well.
And that's why I believe there should be a separate swing route

Jan 24, 2022
I think that some of the implications are that swinging usually refers to partners sharing each other with in a group of other partners sharing each other where "sharing" usually implies one partner sharing the other with one or several others - MMF, MFF, MMMF, MFFF, etc. In any case ether partner can be enjoying themselves as an active participant in the activities or enjoying themselves observing the other partner enjoying themselves in the activities. All comes down to what ones definition of various terms are and everyone seems to have different definitions. As long as everyone involved is on the same page, a willing participant and enjoying themselves in the process it's all good.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
And that's why I believe there should be a separate swing route
This conversation isn't going anywhere. I don't know if it is because you aren't listening or because I'm not expressing myself clearly but there are only three routes and the swinging is going to be in the sharing route. Having a seperate "swinging" route would be a redundancy. Jesus. It is like that Abbott and Costello bit "Who's on first." I just don't know if I'm the fat one or the skinny one.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This conversation isn't going anywhere. I don't know if it is because you aren't listening or because I'm not expressing myself clearly but there are only three routes and the swinging is going to be in the sharing route. Having a seperate "swinging" route would be a redundancy. Jesus. It is like that Abbott and Costello bit "Who's on first." I just don't know if I'm the fat one or the skinny one.

Understands what you are saying. The same can be said that there shouldn't be a separate route for a cheater and a cuckold to do this on one route. Because it's a waste of time. Give a choice in scenes.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Understands what you are saying. The same can be said that there shouldn't be a separate route for a cheater and a cuckold to do this on one route. Because it's a waste of time. Give a choice in scenes.
That is absurd. Cheating and cuckoldry are two completely different animals in this game. Cuckoldry actively involves both the male and the female as willing participants, that is, the MMC WANTS to watch his wife having sex with other people, and gets off on it. Cheating separates the two by definition, and the one cheated on has no say in the matter.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I just replayed the game in the Sharing Route, and it was amazing. I kept the male MC true to his wife, except for making a date with the Asian girl from the Asian food shop, (nothing became of that). I read that the Sharing Route had the most content. All I can say is, it was fantastic. Is there a plan to release v6.0 or not? It has been a long time. I keep hoping that the episode I was watching was going to show the scene that is on the cover of the game, where she is walking with her black lover, but alas, I guess that is further into the story. Is this story going to continue or do I can it?

Oct 11, 2022
I just replayed the game in the Sharing Route, and it was amazing. I kept the male MC true to his wife, except for making a date with the Asian girl from the Asian food shop, (nothing became of that). I read that the Sharing Route had the most content. All I can say is, it was fantastic. Is there a plan to release v6.0 or not? It has been a long time. I keep hoping that the episode I was watching was going to show the scene that is on the cover of the game, where she is walking with her black lover, but alas, I guess that is further into the story. Is this story going to continue or do I can it?
If you go back some pages, Mr. Mink (the DEV) actually tells us how the game dev is going and what he and his team is working on, he/they are very open about the progress. If we are lucky, we may have an update 3 days from now 5 weeks out (just kidding)

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
If you go back some pages, Mr. Mink (the DEV) actually tells us how the game dev is going and what he and his team is working on, he/they are very open about the progress. If we are lucky, we may have an update 3 days from now 5 weeks out (just kidding)
Thanks, dkbacon, for the update. I flash my frilly pink panties at you in appreciation. As the saying goes, "patience is a virgin".

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I do see your point, but at present, that outcome is baked into the route. There is even a trip to a swinger's club upcoming. I'm sure in the fullness of time the Sharing route will provide what you are looking for. It is just in its awkward adolescence right now. My advice is to keep hubby acting like a gentleman with other ladies until such a time as wifey actually warms up to the lifestyle. I also think that it can go wrong if you are low on love and respect points. Unlike the cheating route where it is fun to tank those points and watch how disgruntled wifey gets it probably isn't going to serve the sharing route very well.
Bad Respect in Share route means no Sharing - why would she.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
That is absurd. Cheating and cuckoldry are two completely different animals in this game. Cuckoldry actively involves both the male and the female as willing participants, that is, the MMC WANTS to watch his wife having sex with other people, and gets off on it. Cheating separates the two by definition, and the one cheated on has no say in the matter.
This is certainly a deep discussion - but I think we know were we're at with Cheat and Cuck routes.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Thank you for this - I'm glad you're liking it so far. 6.0 (very soon) and 6.1 will see all the routes into action. I needed to get Share up to speed and our next two releases will get us there - and from then on it's full steam ahead. No more messing about :)

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes