asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

Unlocked
Are you sure you don't mind?
No - I really don't. So, we're well on the way in development terms in our Cuck and Cheat paths for 6.0. There's good progress made on our Share path too - that's all in the bag. So in this release for Sharers, we'll see our couple start on the path to dabbling with Stella and James. In Cuckworld, it takes a heart to heart to get this ball rolling. A trip to the club dips wifey's toes in this particular lifestyle - so kind of you to help it along. For Cheat route, we're off to the club too - but perhaps you're not the only love interest there that night. Wifey certainly finds it hard to resist the dark side!
In a practical sense, I'm rendering out the Cuck and Cheat routes and there's some dialogue / coding to write. By release date we should have over 300 renders. There's no denying that it's time that we started this journey together - and I'm sure there'll be no regrets as we descend into the rabbit hole. Life will never be the same again.
Keep the faith - we're at the top of our own slippery slide.
This image is from share route or cheat route?:unsure:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Seems more like cuck route
Nah it cant be cuck route, bcoz cucking in club that too in public would be too much at initial stage. For that to happen the hubby atleast should be in washroom so that he can watch.

But judging by Wifey's expression , she is either confirming that whether hubby wants to share or not. OR she is making something certain, so that she can cheat freely.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Nah it cant be cuck route, bcoz cucking in club that too in public would be too much at initial stage. For that to happen the hubby atleast should be in washroom so that he can watch.

But judging by Wifey's expression , she is either confirming that whether hubby wants to share or not. OR she is making something certain, so that she can cheat freely.
Share will be with Stella and James so or is cuck or cheat.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Who would be taking the pictures ?? THe camera angle is above them. ?? Is there a downloadable version of this ??

Mar 27, 2020
Looks like cuck route to me. Wife is looking back at hubby for assurance before she goes off to dance or be somewhere private... Feel like cheating she wouldn't care enough to look at hubby or would try to hide it

Oct 11, 2022
Who would be taking the pictures ?? THe camera angle is above them. ?? Is there a downloadable version of this ??
Well you got two options
1.) MC looking down at them (yeaa Im right, 2nd option is just dumb, nobody wants to see master Yoda, right)
2.) Master Yoda is now in the game and he is looking for Princess Leia when he reaches the stairs.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
So you think she will get ANAL sex, you did say "VIP back.......room"... With all these ideas Mr. Mink will never get this game done. Now we need thoughts and prayers, we will be in waiting pain for a long long long long, very long time! *insert sad face*
I agree don't give the dev too much idea's folks...;)

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2020
I wonder what Minks preferred route is? Not implying that he shows favoritism at all, just which one would he pick if he was playing through the game blind. Based off the cover pictures and patreon header, I can take a guess :)

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes