✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Holy shit, like a bbc gangbang, then she’ll never feel her hubbys dick or hubby will fall out
I hope that Illegible Mink will take note of this good idea that we have come up with. I think it would be an interesting scene.
If not at this moment maybe later in the story.
Who supports me in making this happen????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

;)

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
So he is a liar, because he told to that new couple in swinger club that his wife were there too!! (I swear i remeber this in sharing path)
He appears to be with wife only on sharing path but his wife still not shown. But it must be truth cuz as far as I remember there was another couple who wanted to have a good time with him and his wife but stuck at the entrance to the club.
Just like with that black dude in grocery (don't remember his name) it's different behavior on different paths.

Reactions: lipe2410

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
He appears to be with wife only on sharing path but his wife still not shown. But it must be truth cuz as far as I remember there was another couple who wanted to have a good time with him and his wife but stuck at the entrance to the club.
Just like with that black dude in grocery (don't remember his name) it's different behavior on different paths.
Yeah, that's what i thought too.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
For 6.0 onwards , it was said that you were going to rewrite cheat path. Will that mean, old saves will not be compatiable?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
For 6.0 onwards , it was said that you were going to rewrite cheat path. Will that mean, old saves will not be compatiable?
Hmmm - possibly. It'll mainly be dialogue that changes - I want it to take a darker path than it is atm. I can't say that there won't be any coding differences. Anyway - I'd suggest that it's probably be worth re-doing it with the new stuff added, or I've wasted my time :).

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes