Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Maybe Mr Madison? I could see Ellie looking him up in any or all of the paths. Of course there is also that gang of high school students too.

But perhaps she has enough people she can fuck from this timeframe. Whatever the developer wants to do.
There is certainly a decent list of possible candidates - whatever happened to Lian anyway...

Reactions: Walter Victor

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I wouldn't object to seeing her mother again - just can't really see how it would fit into a story-line or route :(
But, you're literally the dev, you can move mountains. Maybe, fit mom in like in a cameo appearance. She appears because her boyfriend beat the crap out of her and throws her out. She shows up on wifey's doorstep, battered and bruised and wifey shows her some mercy, in the time she is nursing her mom back to health, mom seduces her and it gets very hot. And then mom runs off with another guy. Just long enough to get my mom/daughter hot sex fix in. There it is, in and out of the story.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
But, you're literally the dev, you can move mountains. Maybe, fit mom in like in a cameo appearance. She appears because her boyfriend beat the crap out of her and throws her out. She shows up on wifey's doorstep, battered and bruised and wifey shows her some mercy, in the time she is nursing her mom back to health, mom seduces her and it gets very hot. And then mom runs off with another guy. Just long enough to get my mom/daughter hot sex fix in. There it is, in and out of the story.
The story is mainly about the couple perspective. Only time her mom appeared because it was necessary to show the background of wifey had and how she might react to certain situation in future. Apart from this there is no need of showing her mom.

Mar 27, 2020
The story is mainly about the couple perspective. Only time her mom appeared because it was necessary to show the background of wifey had and how she might react to certain situation in future. Apart from this there is no need of showing her mom.
I agree. There are already of good amount of characters that have not yet been fully explored, and Mink needs to write for 3 different storylines. I've seen too many of these games fail or stall because every update introduces 10 more characters lol. I'm hoping Mink is able to keep it lean and mean so that we can get to the main appeal of the game faster :)

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I think we should call you 'Rubber Band Man' as what you describe is a really big stretch from the original premise. ;) But keep at it. New ideas fuel creativity.

kolram

Aug 7, 2020
I wouldn't object to seeing her mother again - just can't really see how it would fit into a story-line or route :(
Illegible Mink

Caring sharing hubby meets mommy working in a strip bar, totally oblivious as he is to her identity he picks her up and brings her home to wifey for some good old three way rumpy pumpy.

Much hilarity ensues.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Caring sharing hubby meets mommy in bar, totally oblivious as he is to her identity he picks her up and brings her home to wifey for some jolly rumpy pumpy.

Much hilarity ensues.
More likely he will volunteer some time at the old folks home picking her up after they have a laugh over her bedpan. Moms age too you know, and a little quicker when all they eat is booze and pills.

kolram

Aug 7, 2020
More likely he will volunteer some time at the old folks home picking her up after they have a laugh over her bedpan. Moms age too you know, and a little quicker when all they eat is booze and pills.
How old is wifey? Early to mid 30’s? That could potentially put Mommy in her 50’s, hardly geriatric.

Besides, copious alcohol consumption and strippers can also add beauty to the bleary eye of the beholder.

Not that I’m speaking from experience or anything….

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
How old is wifey? Early to mid 30’s? That could potentially put Mommy in her 50’s, hardly geriatric.

Besides, copious alcohol consumption and strippers can also add beauty to the bleary eye of the beholder.

I'm not sure how old wifey is (question for Mink) but her mom is probably 88 in alki years. Every flashback has her going hard every night and drunk, fat, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Mink was doing a competition a while back about guessing the wife's age dunno what happened with that though weather someone did guess right or if it is still to be continued. I think if my guess would have been right the wife would be in her 40's

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018

She's roughly early-forties - still got what it takes, but a little frayed around the edges :)

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Mink was doing a competition a while back about guessing the wife's age dunno what happened with that though weather someone did guess right or if it is still to be continued. I think if my guess would have been right the wife would be in her 40's
Yep - it sorted of died due to a lack of interest :)

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes