Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1666557037436.png

Just a quick post to say that the Cheat path has now been updated - the changes have mainly been to the earlier part of the story as those were the ones which were too closely scripted to the Share path. It took a while, but I wanted to build in a slightly less satisfied wife for this route. Now she's pretty bored :). The latter parts of the story were already pretty much on topic, so to speak.
Also, whereas before, the Cuck and Cheat paths were quite similar (with wifey playing away - if your Respect was low), from now on they'll be quite different, as with 6.0 and 6.1 the Cuck route will be much more set up along a traditional understanding of the kink.
I've selected the topic for our Heather / Trish combo render - so thanks to those of you who sent in ideas - some were quite shocking :). I've picked the one that I could envisage the most. As it contains two characters, it'll probably be two renders to catch both angles. Anyway - it's just paused temporarily so I can continue work on 6.0.
Just FYI - I reckon that from 6.1 onward we can probably abandon the necessity for x.0 and x.1 releases. Except for the Cheat route (which is secret, of course) the other two will start to have Route focused events which will be shared by both parties - so we don't need them to be separated anymore, which was the main reason for it in the first place. So there'll be sharing / cucking etc where both MMC and MFC will be present. There may be some 'solo work' on the Cuck path but we'll just adapt to that.
Hope you're all well - thanks for your patience,

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2119368

Just a quick post to say that the Cheat path has now been updated - the changes have mainly been to the earlier part of the story as those were the ones which were too closely scripted to the Share path. It took a while, but I wanted to build in a slightly less satisfied wife for this route. Now she's pretty bored :). The latter parts of the story were already pretty much on topic, so to speak.
Also, whereas before, the Cuck and Cheat paths were quite similar (with wifey playing away - if your Respect was low), from now on they'll be quite different, as with 6.0 and 6.1 the Cuck route will be much more set up along a traditional understanding of the kink.
I've selected the topic for our Heather / Trish combo render - so thanks to those of you who sent in ideas - some were quite shocking :). I've picked the one that I could envisage the most. As it contains two characters, it'll probably be two renders to catch both angles. Anyway - it's just paused temporarily so I can continue work on 6.0.
Just FYI - I reckon that from 6.1 onward we can probably abandon the necessity for x.0 and x.1 releases. Except for the Cheat route (which is secret, of course) the other two will start to have Route focused events which will be shared by both parties - so we don't need them to be separated anymore, which was the main reason for it in the first place. So there'll be sharing / cucking etc where both MMC and MFC will be present. There may be some 'solo work' on the Cuck path but we'll just adapt to that.

Soooooo, there is new stuff in the current version? But, we're still waiting on 6.0 and 6.1? Is it necessary to d/l the current version to get the cheating update? Why is it necessary to have 2 new releases?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Soooooo, there is new stuff in the current version? But, we're still waiting on 6.0 and 6.1? Is it necessary to d/l the current version to get the cheating update? Why is it necessary to have 2 new releases?
There is nothing new in current version. The new thing you are talking about should be dialogues are rewritten and maybe few extra pics had been added ( my guess) , for all path. This would probably make old saves not compatiable which means we have to start over.

Continuation of story will happen in 6.0.

It is necessary to have 2 update from 6.1 onwards only for cheating path bcoz obviously hubby cant be present when wifey is cheating. This wont apply to other path as presence of both characters are required for cuck and share. So, others path will probably have earlier release and one version ( my guess).

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
There is nothing new in current version. The new thing you are talking about should be dialogues are rewritten and maybe few extra pics had been added ( my guess) , for all path. This would probably make old saves not compatiable which means we have to start over.

Continuation of story will happen in 6.0.
Thanks, asplly97, I was just getting ready to watch the cheating path again. Guess I'm waiting for the new update. Why is there a 6.0 and 6.1 coming out at the same time, I presume?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Thanks, asplly97, I was just getting ready to watch the cheating path again. Guess I'm waiting for the new update. Why is there a 6.0 and 6.1 coming out at the same time, I presume?
You are welcome. Mmm...only 6.0 should come out and 6.1 next month or afterwards. If both are released together, it would be a nice surprise I guess.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think it would still be interesting to have separate updates for all paths just because I quite enjoyed the way that the two characters could perceive identical events completely differently. It was like the Showtime series "The Affair" which was excellent because in some scenes the spoken dialogue was identical but the actors played their characters completely differently to emphasize the perception of other narrator's side of the story.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
View attachment 2119368

Wiife seems to be getting a bit... bitchy?
What will the Illegible Mink have in store for us, but I hope he won't make us glue our noses to our computer or mobile phone screens!
Hahahahahaha!!
;)

• Haha
Reactions: Illegible Mink

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i have only played the share route so far and probably that is all i will play. i would guess that is probably part of the wife cheat route.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Almost end of October and we still don't get the update. I hope It's worth the wait Devs.
In English, American English anyway, "we still don't get" is the same as saying "we still don't understand". An example of that would work as follows: I still don't get how peeps come into a thread and don't bother to take 30 seconds to read a few posts which would help them understand why something has or has not happened.

It's Monday, I could get snarkier....

• Angry
Reactions: CokeRoke and natz23

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the only bad thing about enjoying incomplete VN's is the long wait between updates..but at least there are plenty of other good games out there to play while waiting. can't wait for next update though.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
the only bad thing about enjoying incomplete VN's is the long wait between updates..but at least there are plenty of other good games out there to play while waiting. can't wait for next update though.
I've got a massive backlog of games that I want to play. There's always something to do :)

Reactions: robrize2169
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes