Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Jesus - Genesis 9 is out - I've already divided my costumes and characters into 8.0 and 8.1. I'll have more folders than resources soon. This is hell if you're a completionist by nature :(

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:ROFLMAO: The cuckold in RL reminds me of an old man, not very attractive, filthy rich, who has a very young horny wife who is only with him for money and very rarely has sex, he can hardly have sex anymore. So he becomes a cuckold

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
:ROFLMAO: The cuckold in RL reminds me of an old man, not very attractive, filthy rich, who has a very young horny wife who is only with him for money and very rarely has sex, he can hardly have sex anymore. So he becomes a cuckold
Well - it's certainly possible - but there is a huge variety of lifestyles within Cuckolding alone. Many relationships are very loving. Often both parties get a lot out of it - or at least what they want to get out of it - so it's not necessarily, or even largely about exploitation. There can be an element of humiliation involved - but not always.

Reactions: Sadowdark

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
What if she fucks wifey hard???
Wow, that's an excellent idea, IllegibleMink. I also like the idea of wifey wearing sluttier clothes. How about her getting molested, say in the parking garage, and in turn, this fires up her perversion and she starts going out looking to get molested?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you for this - I'm glad you're liking it so far. 6.0 (very soon) and 6.1 will see all the routes into action. I needed to get Share up to speed and our next two releases will get us there - and from then on it's full steam ahead. No more messing about :)
Yaaaaaaa, flashing my frilly pink panties at you.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
What I really like most about this game is that wifey is not some beauty queen, she does not have a rock-solid body. She is kinda homely and with a decent body. I know the dev could have turned her into a 10 as in all the other games. But, this is more like reality and that makes it very cool. Personally, I find her hot and sexy.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Well - it's certainly possible - but there is a huge variety of lifestyles within Cuckolding alone. Many relationships are very loving. Often both parties get a lot out of it - or at least what they want to get out of it - so it's not necessarily, or even largely about exploitation. There can be an element of humiliation involved - but not always.
I love "light" cuckolding stories where husband leaves and watch his wife stripping, making out and have petting with others males.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Wow, that's an excellent idea, IllegibleMink. I also like the idea of wifey wearing sluttier clothes. How about her getting molested, say in the parking garage, and in turn, this fires up her perversion and she starts going out looking to get molested?
Sluttier clothes, at least will come - she just needs to get more used to the idea. 6.0 and 6.1 will convince her of the wisdom of that idea I reckon :)

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
What I really like most about this game is that wifey is not some beauty queen, she does not have a rock-solid body. She is kinda homely and with a decent body. I know the dev could have turned her into a 10 as in all the other games. But, this is more like reality and that makes it very cool. Personally, I find her hot and sexy.
So do I - it took me a while to get her as I like her.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Sluttier clothes, at least will come - she just needs to get more used to the idea. 6.0 and 6.1 will convince her of the wisdom of that idea I reckon :)
I have an idea, how about her father, brother, uncle, or even her slut mom coming back into her life sexually? (I'm kinky like that, don't judge me, hey!!, I can see you, over there in the corner, you're pooh-poohing me)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I have an idea, how about her father, brother, uncle, or even her slut mom coming back into her life sexually? (I'm kinky like that, don't judge me, hey!!, I can see you, over there in the corner, you're pooh-poohing me)
Maybe Mr Madison? I could see Ellie looking him up in any or all of the paths. Of course there is also that gang of high school students too.

But perhaps she has enough people she can fuck from this timeframe. Whatever the developer wants to do.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I wouldn't object to seeing her mother again - just can't really see how it would fit into a story-line or route :(

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes