Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
With the newest update, being able to play through both perspectives is cool but it feels tedious having to go through the exact same parts of a scenes just with some additional thoughts that don't add much to it. Feels like it'd be better being able to see both perspectives at once, or just showing the wife's perspective only when MC isn't present
I do get this - it was a consideration when I thought it up. To reduce this a little, I distilled their conversations down a bit from the earlier version. I'll certainly consider doing that a little more, but need to keep the nature of the conversation loyal to the original. I rejected doing it simultaneously - as I really wanted the game to be from one perspective at a time. I also think that to see her day in full will make her experiences flow better as this is sort of about how she sees things too. I didn't want to get in the way of that. I appreciate that it won't appeal to everybody, but it genuinely isn't a case of lazy writing (not that you were implying this) - there is a method in my madness.

Reactions: SummerCar

Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
Kinda boring so far. Very mundane and normal conversations with little to no hint to the nature of the content we can expect. And I hope in some of the future choices it's not so one sided. As it stands now every choice is only about the wife's happiness, but successful couples have consideration for each other and right now the wife feels more of a take take take and offer nothing personality, which hurts her likability.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Mega, anyone?
I will upload a Mega link soon - just for you.
Congrats on making one of the best female mature models ever. Absolutely a favorite game right off the bat. :)
How did I miss 17 pages of this game? I'm in. :love:
Comments which are supportive like this are so welcome. It's actually quite nerve wracking when you post your work. Then I read comments such as this, and from others and I know that my efforts haven't been misguided. Thanks.

Reactions: carrickfelix

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Kinda boring so far. Very mundane and normal conversations with little to no hint to the nature of the content we can expect. And I hope in some of the future choices it's not so one sided. As it stands now every choice is only about the wife's happiness, but successful couples have consideration for each other and right now the wife feels more of a take take take and offer nothing personality, which hurts her likability.
I understand what you mean by this. I see 1.1 as pretty much 'Game Introduction - Pt2'. I'm using it to set a scene. I think that actually, a mundane existence is what I intended to create as in my view married life can get this way - it perhaps helps to explain why they soup it up as the game progresses. I appreciate that you don't want to live out real life in a game too though - it won't stay this way.
Nice start and good render. Wondering if there's a possibility of pregnancy content in the future; as a "consequence" of ntr. ;)
I have got pregnancy in the future tags, I like the idea of it too - but tbh, it may not be for a while - the poor girl hasn't done anything yet :).

Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
I understand what you mean by this. I see 1.1 as pretty much 'Game Introduction - Pt2'. I'm using it to set a scene. I think that actually, a mundane existence is what I intended to create as in my view married life can get this way - it perhaps helps to explain why they soup it up as the game progresses. I appreciate that you don't want to live out real life in a game too though - it won't stay this way.
Valid Point to be sure. It was not my intention to appear to be trashing on the content. Only to offer (hopefully) helpful feedback or criticism. I want you to succeed in creating what you have set out to do so. Having to said that I still worry if this will be a game I enjoy in the future. Connection with the characters is one of the biggest points of interest for me and so far the wife has seem very inner focused and not very likable.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi !! just a small request, could you please make a 32 bit exe of the game like in the previous version ? Mine don't work at all with the 64 bit one x) that's all for now. Cheers !!
You can download RenPy SDK from here and compile a working version for yourself.

Reactions: Mistrophera
Jun 23, 2020
The wife's mature model is awesome, super hot. Keep it fun for yourself too, I see a lot of critics but pleasing everyone isnt possible at the cost of some vision and fun if it's not what you're vibing. Awesome stuff so far and keep having fun with it, those who like it will stick with it, take some feedback if you want, ignore some if you want lmao

LWok

Aug 24, 2016
Valid Point to be sure. It was not my intention to appear to be trashing on the content. Only to offer (hopefully) helpful feedback or criticism. I want you to succeed in creating what you have set out to do so. Having to said that I still worry if this will be a game I enjoy in the future. Connection with the characters is one of the biggest points of interest for me and so far the wife has seem very inner focused and not very likable.
I said much the same thing, I'm in a relationship that's just starting to open this Pandora's Box and my partner is a very loving, giving woman. I've been with people like the MC Wife in the past and I'd never trust them enough to open or half open the relationship. I'd like her to be more loving and understanding, even if it's superficial and she's really a selfish lover down the track. Right now she comes across as a cluster B shitshow, but then maybe that's the trauma the MC is facing.

carrickfelix

Feb 19, 2019
I will upload a Mega link soon - just for you.

Comments which are supportive like this are so welcome. It's actually quite nerve wracking when you post your work. Then I read comments such as this, and from others and I know that my efforts haven't been misguided. Thanks.
i too appreciate mega links

Panos24

Oct 1, 2020
has the potential to become one of the ten best games. It will definitely become one of my favorites. Unfortunately I only play on my telephone, so I have to wait

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
after a quick playthrough some thoughts:

> interesting approach from husband's POV and then from wife's POV. I wonder if this would delay release of content updates however, especially once branches begin getting more and more complex down the line. i almost think this story could be told from the wife's POV and her slow but eventual corruption into open sharing or straight cuckolding
> renders are pretty nice, the wife really does fit the mold of a 40 something housewife
> a bit low on content, but it is the first release - it's essentially the first day
> many thanks to dev for coming on here and sharing his thoughts. i wish you the very best of luck in this new project and hope you continue to keep your patrons updated as to the progress; and don't keep us waiting too long to see what happens next!

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I am sad. Please if you will make it 64bit only game do it from the start so you don't play with peoples feelings. I was so optimistic about this game and I wish you success, but I can't play on 64bit :(

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I am sad. Please if you will make it 64bit only game do it from the start so you don't play with peoples feelings. I was so optimistic about this game and I wish you success, but I can't play on 64bit :(
You can download RenPy SDK from here and compile a working 32bit version for yourself.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
You can download RenPy SDK from here and compile a working 32bit version for yourself.
No I can't.. I am not game developer I am just casual player who liked the game when I tried its first version..

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes