nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
There is one question in my mind. Is there a difference between being nice or being a jerk to wife in each part? I assume that, If you play NTR path and you choose to be a Jerk husband, you get a full NTR path then what happens if you be a good husband? your wife will not cheat on you because you didn't upset her? same with sharing path. I just curious about the direction of this game in the future.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
No I can't.. I am not game developer I am just casual player who liked the game when I tried its first version..
Huh???

With RenPy SDK you can compile a working 32bit version of this game from the 64bit version. It's two clicks and done.

EDIT: Unicornelia Now I see, why you can't play the game. You are one of the few guys who can't get games running which use the latest version of RenPy (v7.4.4). Either due to outdated graphic card drivers or an unknown reason. However, here is a 32bit version of the game compiled with RenPy v7.3.5. Enjoy.
EDIT2: Removed link. As it seems RenPy v7.4.4 no longer offers the option to compile a 32bit version on Linux. :unsure:
EDIT3: Found the reason why I couldn't compile a 32-bit Windows version of this game.
Option to support 32-bit was set to "False"
build.include_i686 = True
Illegible Mink: You might want to change your option, so that people running a 32-bit OS can play your game.

Last edited:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Huh???

With RenPy SDK you can compile a working 32bit version of this game from the 64bit version. It's two clicks and done.

EDIT: Unicornelia Now I see, why you can't play the game. You are one of the few guys who can't get games running which use the latest version of RenPy (v7.4.4). Either due to outdated graphic card drivers or an unknown reason. However, here is a 32bit version of the game compiled with RenPy v7.3.5. Enjoy.
I think I can play latest version RenPy games from other developers, I just can't play games that are meant for 64bit.

Thanks for doing this for my bird brain, appreciate it!

Zavarov

Mar 25, 2021
Excellent update! The two-viewpoint storytelling works well. Great to see her side of things, makes her a lot easier to empathise with. BTW if you haven't played Our Red String, you might want to check it out. It uses the same technique to great effect. Also it's a fantastic game ;)

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
Sharing Route (Route One): A wife who loves and respects you can still enjoy sharing you with others or enjoy a hotwife lifestyle. I wanted Route One to essentially be jeopardy free, so she won't cheat on you if you piss her off. She just might not comply with your wishes. If you want her to react more realistically to provocation, then Route Two might fit better - but she might cheat on you.​
So I think I know the answer but I just want to clarify: Is there/will there be a route where the wife shares the husband but the husband does not share the wife? IE cuckquean type relationship? Either way, this game looks really good. The fact someone like me is even taking this much interest in this type of game should tell you you're doing something right here!

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
The wife's mature model is awesome, super hot. Keep it fun for yourself too, I see a lot of critics but pleasing everyone isnt possible at the cost of some vision and fun if it's not what you're vibing. Awesome stuff so far and keep having fun with it, those who like it will stick with it, take some feedback if you want, ignore some if you want lmao
Thanks for that. I do listen - and some comments have made plenty of sense. I'm happy to tweak things if I agree with them - fresh eyes can highlight something I missed or didn't think of. I read into that that everyone wants this game to be the best it can be and are willing to share their views.

Saying that, I do have a vision and game plan and will generally stick to it, but I've found that any comments, even when slightly critical, are done politely and without malice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Looper9

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I'd like her to be more loving and understanding, even if it's superficial and she's really a selfish lover down the track. Right now she comes across as a cluster B shitshow, but then maybe that's the trauma the MC is facing.
I'm sure she'd be very hurt by that :). In my mind she's loves her husband very much - even if he pisses her off sometimes (if you elect play the game that way). However, there may be two reasons why she might seem a bit sharp in terms of writing.

Firstly, I wanted to give the impression of a fairly long marriage - which might, just might, be heading down the route of complacency, as many have done. So she might not perhaps tolerate all she might have done in the past and be a bit more critical - a sort of 'there we go again' moment in her mind.​
Secondly, and possibly more importantly for the game dynamic, I wanted to clearly show disapproval by her of some actions by the MC. What I mean here is that, although it might be a fairly blunt instrument, I needed to show that your choices had a consequence in how she sees you. As the game could be considered to be concentrating a longer timespan into a shorter one (i.e. not being real time), I needed a device to move the story along. I could have made it more subtle, but perhaps that might take too long in terms of releases etc to show how the relationship is changing.​

In my mind I have no doubt that she does love the MC, and would remain faithful forever, unless nudged along a path towards sharing / cuckolding by him.

Last edited:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
So much potential as I sad before,I just think cuckolding without humiliation should be an option.Perhaps the wife has a friend
or her mom is into interracial/bbc/hotwife lifestyle,so she just slips down this road..Cheating on her husband several times then maybe wanting to make it up to him.
I sort of see cuckolding without humiliation as more like hotwifing really - at least that's my interpretation. If she is essentially screwing somebody else, and everyone's fine about it and having a jolly time - then I see it as sharing really. The husband shares his wife with another, but likes to be an important part of it himself at least in some form. Hotwifing is part of the first path, not the NTR one. To me, the humiliation aspect is the cuckold experience - it's what makes it different from hotwifing.

has the potential to become one of the ten best games. It will definitely become one of my favorites. Unfortunately I only play on my telephone, so I have to wait
I'm so sorry about that - I will sort it as soon as I can. As soon it's possible I'll build Android versions like I've never built Android versions before. Actually, considering I've never built an Android version of anything - that's not much of a promise :D.
Is the unavoidable NTR avoidable?
Yes - you can avoid the unavoidable. Just choose Route 1 (Sharing) - and it will never darken your door.
There is one question in my mind. Is there a difference between being nice or being a jerk to wife in each part? I assume that, If you play NTR path and you choose to be a Jerk husband, you get a full NTR path then what happens if you be a good husband? your wife will not cheat on you because you didn't upset her? same with sharing path. I just curious about the direction of this game in the future.
I added a bit of info on this in the developer notes - so perhaps you could swing by there. Essentially though - you don't need to be unpleasant to be cuckolded (I'd suggest that that in real life it would actually be counter productive). Many cuckold wives love their husbands dearly. By being nice - you will avoid her cheating on you (if you want to avoid that). Respect is a different matter though (at least how I am defining it) - the developer notes might clarify this. If your still unsure please let me know and I'll go deeper into it.
Excellent update! The two-viewpoint storytelling works well. Great to see her side of things, makes her a lot easier to empathise with. BTW if you haven't played Our Red String, you might want to check it out. It uses the same technique to great effect. Also it's a fantastic game ;)
It does look excellent - the trailer was really well done. Oddly, I'm sometimes a little reluctant to play other games in the genre because I don't want this one to be a carbon copy of someone else's excellent ideas. In other words I don't want them subliminally affecting my vision for this game if you see what I mean. Of course, now I feel I'm missing out on something - so thanks for that :D.
So I think I know the answer but I just want to clarify: Is there/will there be a route where the wife shares the husband but the husband does not share the wife? IE cuckquean type relationship? Either way, this game looks really good. The fact someone like me is even taking this much interest in this type of game should tell you you're doing something right here!
Cuckqueaning, as part of the whole sharing experience is not impossible - but it wouldn't be a separate path. There are potential love interests for the MC where this could play out - but there's plenty to do first.
slowcoach? Where is that used instead of slowpoke?
In England you Philistine - and don't be picking up on my English spellings either :D.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
@Illegible Mink: You might want to change your option, so that people running a 32-bit OS can play your game
You can certainly help me with this - I'm not that familiar with coding as of yet. In the Options screen for 0.1.1, it shows as: build.include_i686 = False. Would a 32-bit build make any other difference in terms of game quality. If not, how would I go about it. Sorry if I sound a bit dumb but I've got to start somewhere :) .

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You can certainly help me with this - I'm not that familiar with coding as of yet. In the Options screen for 0.1.1, it shows as: build.include_i686 = False. Would a 32-bit build make any other difference in terms of game quality. If not, how would I go about it. Sorry if I sound a bit dumb but I've got to start somewhere :) .
It took me a while to find the reason why the other guy couldn't play the game.

Changing the build.include_i686 to "True" has no impact on the game or how it runs. The option is only there to allow to compile and ship the game with 32-bit libraries. Some people still use 32-bit Windows system (for what reason ever) and right now they can't play your game, because your available game build supports 64-bit Windows/Linux only.

If you look into the "lib" folder you can see that 32-bit support is deactivated (x86_64 -> 64-bit lib only). You can change that in "options.rpy" line 220 " build.include_i686 = True" ("True" enables 32-bit support) and then re-compile the game for Windows/Linux/Mac.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
It took me a while to find the reason why the other guy couldn't play the game.

Changing the build.include_i686 to "True" has no impact on the game or how it runs. The option is only there to allow to compile and ship the game with 32-bit libraries. Some people still use 32-bit Windows system (for what reason ever) and right now they can't play your game, because your available game build supports 64-bit Windows/Linux only.

If you look into the "lib" folder you can see that 32-bit support is deactivated (x86_64 -> 64-bit lib only). You can change that in "options.rpy" line 220 " build.include_i686 = True" ("True" enables 32-bit support) and then re-compile the game for Windows/Linux/Mac.
That's great - thanks for your help. I'll sort it out and post a new link.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Mega, anyone?
i too appreciate mega links
I am sad. Please if you will make it 64bit only game do it from the start so you don't play with peoples feelings. I was so optimistic about this game and I wish you success, but I can't play on 64bit :(
So, here we go...

Mega links for 0.1.1 - and it should now allow 32-Bit access

Mac -

PC -

Hope you enjoy,

IM

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Some people still use 32-bit Windows system (for what reason ever) and right now they can't play your game, because your available game build supports 64-bit Windows/Linux only.
Can I assume that it is forward compatible; in that if I essentially stick to a 32-Bit build from now on then 64-Bit users will be unaffected and can still play the game with no gameplay/performance/stability issues? Again, sorry for my newbie-ness.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Can I assume that it is forward compatible; in that if I essentially stick to a 32-Bit build from now on then 64-Bit users will be unaffected and can still play the game with no gameplay/performance/stability issues? Again, sorry for my newbie-ness.
I think there is no option to disable 64-bit support; 32-bit support is optional, because it is outdated, but not 64-bit.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Just played through newest update and I am just as amazed as when I checked it for the first time. It is just clean. Models are amazing, scenery is lovely, your English language knowledge that introduces uncommon words at least outside UK brings refreshing feel to the game, especially for people who have played a lot of these games and are kinda used to the usual sentences, the pace is absolutely thrilling - love when wife starts out conservative and reserved in this type of genre, even small detail such as her having normal underwear not some super sexy thong and see-through bra from the start, but if that comes with time it will be a welcome sight and with the right preparation 1000x more sexy! As other's have mentioned this two perspective thing is cool, but maybe in future there should be choice if you want to view wife's POV or not, for people who want to be on "wife cheats on you" route it might be a lot hotter to just notice some details of her cheating and have suspicion not outright know about it and certainly not to witness it right away, but that is just my opinion. Also, thank you for taking extra step and restoring 32bit support, I would really hate to miss out on a game that, if moves forward on current trajectory, will probably become best game of it's genre!

P.S. Noticed two typos in newest update, not super important, but if there is any little perfectionist hiding inside you I thought you might want to know. And sorry for long post, thanks for reading :D
P.S.S. I really love visuals of "thoughts" text that it have that blue and red border, it is super easy to read and sepperate thoughts from actual speech and is easy on the eyes, thanks!

typo 1 - "thankyou" should be sepperated with a space
typo 2 - "your" should be you're

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes