DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
As other's have mentioned this two perspective thing is cool, but maybe in future there should be choice if you want to view wife's POV or not, for people who want to be on "wife cheats on you" route it might be a lot hotter to just notice some details of her cheating and have suspicion not outright know about it and certainly not to witness it right away, but that is just my opinion.
Regarding your suggestions...
Ironically, I did initially plan for you to skip her experiences as you played the game - should you choose to do so. I even coded it in. I personally really like the thought of that - you can sense something is happening, but cannot be sure. That you never quite know, and are reliant on what your wife tells you, how she acts etc. However, when I thought about it, I predicted (perhaps wrongly) posts complaining about whole releases (1.1) being inaccessible, and a sense of playing half a game - that it extended the timespan between x.0 releases with no 1.1 releases in between. It would be interesting to hear others views on this option.​
I think this is a fantastic idea, if it's not difficult to code (I know little to nothing about coding). I think if I discovered this project much later in development or even completed, I would have played this option first if on the cheating path. That would have have been interesting. But since I am here from the get go, I won't have the patience. But I'd definitely say include it as an option for potential late comers, or those able to exercise patience. Maybe just give a warning to those that choose this path that new content will be every other release.

Reactions: Lord Bradley

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I think this is a fantastic idea, if it's not difficult to code (I know little to nothing about coding). I think if I discovered this project much later in development or even completed, I would have played this option first if on the cheating path. That would have have been interesting. But since I am here from the get go, I won't have the patience. But I'd definitely say include it as an option for potential late comers, or those able to exercise patience. Maybe just give a warning to those that choose this path that new content will be every other release.
Yep - how many people could resist a peek between releases :). As you say though, later peeps might benefit from it. I can see myself putting it back in, and probably will - but perhaps it's not too urgent.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Yep - how many people could resist a peek between releases :). As you say though, later peeps might benefit from it. I can see myself putting it back in, and probably will - but perhaps it's not too urgent.
Personally I would view both POV's as updates come, but later when the game has more meat to it I could replay using only husbands POV and I am one of those people who can enjoy a good game even if I know what comes next. Some big NTR games I will not name I have played multiple times and enjoyed them just as much so for me at least this works.

I was thinking about what people said about breakfast scene replaying feeling redundant or what not. I think it would be best to use sepperate POV's only when husband and wife are not in the same scene and during things like morning routine you can already include the "thoughts" of wife and/or husband, but when they split up you can show husbands POV and then wifes POV (or ask us players if we want to see wifes POV at this time or rather wait her home and see what she tells about her day instead).

I am curious, did you talk to your patrons about some of the things mentioned after this newest update? What were their thoughts? Thanks for being so involved in the community, have a nice day!

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Personally I would view both POV's as updates come, but later when the game has more meat to it I could replay using only husbands POV and I am one of those people who can enjoy a good game even if I know what comes next. Some big NTR games I will not name I have played multiple times and enjoyed them just as much so for me at least this works.

I was thinking about what people said about breakfast scene replaying feeling redundant or what not. I think it would be best to use sepperate POV's only when husband and wife are not in the same scene and during things like morning routine you can already include the "thoughts" of wife and/or husband, but when they split up you can show husbands POV and then wifes POV (or ask us players if we want to see wifes POV at this time or rather wait her home and see what she tells about her day instead).

I am curious, did you talk to your patrons about some of the things mentioned after this newest update? What were their thoughts? Thanks for being so involved in the community, have a nice day!
We haven't really discussed the x.1 recurring scenes bit yet - but will be. The game will stick to the two PoV releases as that's pretty much my original vision, but I will be adapting it. Don't need to worry about it until 2.1 looms over the horizon though.

The patrons and I have been recently discussing the introduction of a third Route - that is a Cheat route. What that means is that your wife cheating will be taken out of Route 2, which will be a pure NTR path. Route 3 will become a pure Cheat path, in which your wife will cheat on you. It will allow those who want to dabble in that to do so w/o being cuckolded. It will also permit you to actually be nice to your wife, and for her to still cheat on you (how hurtful!). This wouldn't have really been easy to build into Route 2. This idea, actually suggested by a patron, was pretty much universally supported - and so will now happen. This evolution will either make it into 2.0, or depending on schedules, 3.0.

Please remember, that if any of you would like to directly influence the direction of this game (as above), please feel free to join the Patreon - however, I am very happy chatting here too and enjoy the openness of the dialogue.

IM

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
The patrons and I have been recently discussing the introduction of a third Route - that is a Cheat route. What that means is that your wife cheating will be taken out of Route 2, which will be a pure NTR path. Route 3 will become a pure Cheat path, in which your wife will cheat on you. It will allow those who want to dabble in that to do so w/o being cuckolded. It will also permit you to actually be nice to your wife, and for her to still cheat on you (how hurtful!).
This is fantastic news, this is the route I initially hoped for and for me is the perfect scenario. I want MC to spoil his wife, be loyal to her but maybe she finds him boring or clingy and falls for some fun adventures from other men anyways. Hope there won't be negative confrontation in this route, hope MC is a big pervert and when he gets his suspicions he will be more curious to witness the act than to get angry at it. Also hope MC and wife still try to pretend everything is normal and don't turn into full blown hotwife stuff, but I guess that is what route 2 will be for so I should be safe. Every time I think bar for hype for this game has reached its limit, I find myself getting more hyped - thanks!

P.S. Currently I rejected the college student wanting private lessons because I had a feeling it would lead to MC cheating in the future, if I agree to give extra lessons will I have choice to reject her or will it be too late and MC will cheat and/or lose love points with wife?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Of course, Debbie's advances are not totally education based - from her side - and she may get more persistent in 2.0. You can accept lessons and will be able to reject her. I want to try to give as many options as possible while keeping it doable from my side.

However, there will be other options for you if it's just Debbie that you don't want (how could you?). Debbie and any others that find their way into your life are there should you want to indulge - it's not compulsory. I think the main reason, apart from the fact that I personally find D pretty cool, is that a corruption based path can take a while to get going, if it's to remain realistic.

Saying that - it's fine to stay loyal to your wife and have sexual relations with her only, should you wish to do that.

Zavarov

Mar 25, 2021
It does look excellent - the trailer was really well done. Oddly, I'm sometimes a little reluctant to play other games in the genre because I don't want this one to be a carbon copy of someone else's excellent ideas. In other words I don't want them subliminally affecting my vision for this game if you see what I mean. Of course, now I feel I'm missing out on something - so thanks for that :D.
I see what you mean, but I couldn't disagree more. You are much more likely to copy something (or use a cliche) if you don't know it already exists.

When reaching for the stars, stand on the shoulders of giants. :cool:

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
However, there will be other options for you if it's just Debbie that you don't want (how could you?).
Hey it's nothing personal, I plan on rejecting all the ladies except MC's wife. :p

It would be kinda cool to become "father figure" to Debbie if I reject her advances, instead of anger or disappointment and ultimately loss of contact - and perhaps I could turn her into good student and conservative lady... or steer her into becoming biggest slut in school? :)

Basically the interest for me is there, just not in the way most people will choose to indulge haha

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The patrons and I have been recently discussing the introduction of a third Route - that is a Cheat route. What that means is that your wife cheating will be taken out of Route 2, which will be a pure NTR path. Route 3 will become a pure Cheat path, in which your wife will cheat on you. It will allow those who want to dabble in that to do so w/o being cuckolded. It will also permit you to actually be nice to your wife, and for her to still cheat on you (how hurtful!). This wouldn't have really been easy to build into Route 2. This idea, actually suggested by a patron, was pretty much universally supported - and so will now happen. This evolution will either make it into 2.0, or depending on schedules, 3.0.
I think the routes need a bit more clarification. Right now it isn't entirely clear what cuckoldry, cheating and NTR means to you. (Yes, I read the dev's note on OP.)

Cheating, cuckoldry and NTR share similarities with each other, but differ in the overall context. Specially the latter one is very controversial in its meaning.

While cuckoldry is about a cheating spouse, it also goes hand in hand with or without humiliation. You can start to differ further down depending on the reaction of the husband.

Let me try to give you some examples:

1. A cheating wife, but husband doesn't mind and enjoys hearing about her adventures. => Cuckoldry with happy husband and loyal wife (wife still in love with husband) with no humiliation, also known as hotwifing. A happy husband who also likes to be humiliated is literally hotwifing with femdom (or role-playing).

The overall aspect here is voyeurism.

2. A cheating wife, but husband doesn't know about her committing adultery. => Classic from of cuckoldry with mad/pathetic husband, who's wife no longer loves him.

The overall aspect here is humiliation by putting the husband into the "beta" position and dominating him.

Number 2 is the closest from to netorare (aka NTR). The difference here is that the spouse gets stolen away by committing adultery and the cheated on person tries to prevent it. Doesn't matter what the cheated on person tries, their love one still will slip through their hands and pushed further into the hands of a third person. (Netorare can, but doesn't need to be about humiliation.)

The overall aspect here is to cause psychological pain (jealousy, "losing its face") by flashing out the transition of how the spouse lose interest in her partner and how she/he gets stolen away.

Note: "Losing its face" is a form of public humiliation in East(-South) Asia and has nothing to do with physical pain (BDSM). Depending on your family's social status a cheating wife brings dishonor to the husband's family. The gossip about the cheating wife may lead to the husband getting disowned by his family (preventing to lose reputation), losing his job, friends and all kinds of social connections. In their eyes a cheated husband means misfortune and such a person should be avoided.

If you try to cover all possible combinations (happy/unhappy wife/husband) then you will end in a clusterfuck of dialogue branching with additional renders for different paths.

In my opinion you should consider to narrow it down to a happy couple with a husband who likes to be cuck'd with an option for femdom. (The wife still can cheat here, but won't leave her husband). This way you can avoid a lot of drama-branching on different paths.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Hey it's nothing personal, I plan on rejecting all the ladies except MC's wife. :p

It would be kinda cool to become "father figure" to Debbie if I reject her advances, instead of anger or disappointment and ultimately loss of contact - and perhaps I could turn her into good student and conservative lady... or steer her into becoming biggest slut in school? :)

Basically the interest for me is there, just not in the way most people will choose to indulge haha
Good luck in turning her into a good student :p.

Reactions: Lord Bradley

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I think the routes need a bit more clarification. Right now it isn't entirely clear what cuckoldry, cheating and NTR means to you.
Yes - it is indeed a complex area - but there are certain themes which we can follow without over-complicating it. I can see how it can look, but actually it's pretty much formed in my mind.

Ultimately, the NTR route will not include cheating - I see that as a different kink (not totally perhaps - but it makes it easier for me to include all aspects of it if I separate it). By doing this, us fans of this genre can get what they want.​
The Cheat path will be a new option for those who like that - including me. By separating it I can adapt it to allow for good / bad behaviour by the MC. It is perfectly possible that cheating may later dovetail into the NTR path if the MC's choices take it down that path - but initially the main emphasis is the deceit and lies bit.​
The Sharing path is nice and simple - no changes there - how easy their life is.​

All will come right - I reckon I can handle it through dialogue and some extra images - and if it doesn't, I can always write another game :p.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yes - it is indeed a complex area - but there are certain themes which we can follow without over-complicating it. I can see how it can look, but actually it's pretty much formed in my mind.

Ultimately, the NTR route will not include cheating - I see that as a different kink (not totally perhaps - but it makes it easier for me to include all aspects of it if I separate it). By doing this, us fans of this genre can get what they want.​
The Cheat path will be a new option for those who like that - including me. By separating it I can adapt it to allow for good / bad behaviour by the MC. It is perfectly possible that cheating may later dovetail into the NTR path if the MC's choices take it down that path - but initially the main emphasis is the deceit and lies bit.​
The Sharing path is nice and simple - no changes there - how easy their life is.​

All will come right - I reckon I can handle it through dialogue and some extra images - and if it doesn't, I can always write another game :p.
Ok, not the answer I hoped for, but I will stop here and let the topic rest. :D

Time will tell how all three paths will turn out; for now we have to lean back and wait.

Have a nice evening mate.

HV3

Jun 5, 2017
How can I change the wife's name?
I called her Rachel, with no knowledge that there was already another Rachel in the game (what luck?unluck? haha!)

Edit: I was not aware the game was this short for 190MB !

Last edited:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Looks like your going to have to go with your B choice for her name :p. On your second point, the early releases of the game were really meant for introduction purposes - to learn the basics, main characters etc. Future releases will be longer as we head into the game. Not sure how to make the file size smaller, all images have been converted from PNG to JPG which saved some space - I'm sure there'll be a way that I'm unaware of though.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Not sure how to make the file size smaller, all images have been converted from PNG to JPG which saved some space - I'm sure there'll be a way that I'm unaware of though.
Devs and compressor use Google's webp format to reduce the size of a picture.

XnConvert is a free and fast batch converter that you can use.

The Output tab is where you choose into which format you want to change your file (see right side: "Format").
1621846968834.png

In the settings panel you can set the quality. Important: Never set quality under 90 or the quality of your renders will suffer a lot. Numbers lower than 90 are for compressed version. A good parameter seems to be 91 or 92 however, the bigger your game gets the lower the number will be.
1621847075011.png

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019

This game is very promising and your way to write about the NTR/Sharing is one of the best way... I'm not so much interested in the cheating path if is the MC that cheat on his wife because there are tons of Male protagonist Games where the MC cheat on his wife... this is the story of the majorityand it is a very boring story.
For my tastes games with male MC without NTR are very boring and your anticipation about the future tags are very interesting for me.

I hope that you will follow only your original inspiration that is always the best way to make the game interesting.
Usually Devs that follow too much the tastes of the public makes the game boring also for the author. (there are devs that abandon the game just for try to follow to much the tastes of others forgetting their own original inspiration)

I'm waiting for download this game due to missing upcoming tags but I'm sure this game will be on my favourite list soon.

Reactions: ant007
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes