Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Love the scope of this game, only question i have left is if there is cuckolding non cheating path (submission with a bit a humillation, but with consent because of kink), or the cuckold path is more ntr cheating focused?
Sorry, missed your post. Path Two - is pretty much cuckolding as we know and love (some of us) - Path Three is Wife Cheating (on you) mode - not cuckolding. Path One is for those who don't want either. Hope this helps.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Sorry, missed your post. Path Two - is pretty much cuckolding as we know and love (some of us) - Path Three is Wife Cheating (on you) mode - not cuckolding. Path One is for those who don't want either. Hope this helps.
From what i have understood, Path One will be centered on swinging, indeed when you select this path at the game's beginning, it is represented by two males and two females symbols (biological symbols) all together.
Maybe there will be also some sub-paths for every path, depending on the two variable values "Love" and "Respect".
In my opinion could be useful make a guide for to know what will happen when a player select one path and their respective variables, in this way:

+ maximum points
- minimum points

Path 1

Love+ Respect+ = xxxxxxxxxx
Love+ Respect- = xxxxxxxxxx
Love- Respect+ = xxxxxxxxxx
Love- Respect- = xxxxxxxxxx

Path 2

Path 3 (future path)

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
From what i have understood, Path One will be centered on swinging, indeed when you select this path at the game's beginning, it is represented by two males and two females symbols (biological symbols) all together.
Not only swinging - but hotwifing as well. It's pretty much any event in which you have a controlling input - and do so because you want to, and expect to, take part in some fashion. So, by that I mean that you direct the liaisons more - you give permissions for her to experiment with others or you actually participate in them. Essentially you are in charge, and your wife can play with others as long as you clear it first and she obeys the rules set by you. You're in the driving seat more. Plenty of folks like the idea of their significant other fucking around as long as they can watch / listen / take part - it's not like the cuckolding / cheating routes when your personal wishes are way down the pecking order when your wife plays away - if you know about it at all!

The symbol I chose pretty much reflects the fact that there are no limits in terms of numbers or gender of the people she mixes it up with.

Maybe there will be also some sub-paths for every path, depending on the two variable values "Love" and "Respect".
In terms of sub-paths - these are defined by which route your choose: 1, 2 or 3 - rather than the scores. To do it by score would be too hard to code to cover all permutations. There will always be some crossover anyway - when the story is not affected by your route - this just reflects reality.

In my opinion could be useful make a guide for to know what will happen when a player select one path and their respective variables...
There is no doubt that your choices will affect the events / people you meet after them - and to this end a guide will be handy - and I will be doing one. However, I also saw the scores as a reflection just of what sort of person you want to be in this game. Plenty of folks want to play these games as a version of themselves - a nice guy, and understanding person or whatever. They don't want to be forced to act in a way which doesn't reflect their personality - by building in these choices it allows them to act in a way they would choose to be in real life, or a fantasy them which doesn't.

Ultimately, we're playing this game to get to the desired outcome - whatever that happens to be - so this needs to happen and not be blocked by a wrong choice. But how we get there may be different. Alongside this though, your scores will also affect your wife and how she sees you - what she thinks of you, and how she talks to and about you - so if you want your wife to see you in a certain way, you need to behave in a certain way.

There's just so much to think about in games like this - but it'll be a good journey.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Not only swinging - but hotwifing as well. It's pretty much any event in which you have a controlling input - and do so because you want to, and expect to, take part in some fashion. So, by that I mean that you direct the liaisons more - you give permissions for her to experiment with others or you actually participate in them. Essentially you are in charge, and your wife can play with others as long as you clear it first and she obeys the rules set by you. You're in the driving seat more. Plenty of folks like the idea of their significant other fucking around as long as they can watch / listen / take part - it's not like the cuckolding / cheating routes when your personal wishes are way down the pecking order when your wife plays away - if you know about it at all!

The symbol I chose pretty much reflects the fact that there are no limits in terms of numbers or gender of the people she mixes it up with.

In terms of sub-paths - these are defined by which route your choose: 1, 2 or 3 - rather than the scores. To do it by score would be too hard to code to cover all permutations. There will always be some crossover anyway - when the story is not affected by your route - this just reflects reality.

There is no doubt that your choices will affect the events / people you meet after them - and to this end a guide will be handy - and I will be doing one. However, I also saw the scores as a reflection just of what sort of person you want to be in this game. Plenty of folks want to play these games as a version of themselves - a nice guy, and understanding person or whatever. They don't want to be forced to act in a way which doesn't reflect their personality - by building in these choices it allows them to act in a way they would choose to be in real life, or a fantasy them which doesn't.

Ultimately, we're playing this game to get to the desired outcome - whatever that happens to be - so this needs to happen and not be blocked by a wrong choice. But how we get there may be different. Alongside this though, your scores will also affect your wife and how she sees you - what she thinks of you, and how she talks to and about you - so if you want your wife to see you in a certain way, you need to behave in a certain way.

There's just so much to think about in games like this - but it'll be a good journey.
Ok, so the three paths will affect the scenes, instead the scores will affect the dialogues, if i have understood correctly.
In the sharing one the husband will take the charge, instead in the cuckold one will be the wife to take it… it is correct?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Ok, so the three paths will affect the scenes, instead the scores will affect the dialogues, if i have understood correctly.
In the sharing one the husband will take the charge, instead in the cuckold one will be the wife to take it… it is correct?
Pretty much - and although plenty of things you say, or choices you make will open new pathways or temporarily close some down, they won't be game killers, and you will get opportunities to reopen them should you decide to later on. For example, you could choose not to have given Debbie a lift early on, or refused her request for private lessons - but you will have the opportunity later on to go back on that decision.

The reality is, is that I want you to sample much if not all of the content - not miss out. So rarely will there be no way back. The only decision which is pretty much binding is your choice of route at the start - although even saying that there will be some options as the game goes on (such as cheating converting to cuckolding / sharing if you choose to confront your wife).

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Pretty much - and although plenty of things you say, or choices you make will open new pathways or temporarily close some down, they won't be game killers, and you will get opportunities to reopen them should you decide to later on. For example, you could choose not to have given Debbie a lift early on, or refused her request for private lessons - but you will have the opportunity later on to go back on that decision.

The reality is, is that I want you to sample much if not all of the content - not miss out. So rarely will there be no way back. The only decision which is pretty much binding is your choice of route at the start - although even saying that there will be some options as the game goes on (such as cheating converting to cuckolding / sharing if you choose to confront your wife).
Ok, so i'll go ahead both in the hotwifing path (1st) and in the cuckold path (2nd) for to see the differences between these two, that they will be quite similar in my opinion, it just depends from who will have the initiative (husband or wife) and will take the charge

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i really like the quality and the face of the wife her silhoutte is nice also great sensuality atmosphere! just with she had bigger boobs and at least bigger nipples. will she have some scenes with very old (and ugly) men? and her husband watches! please say yes!

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
i really like the quality and the face of the wife her silhoutte is nice also great sensuality atmosphere! just with she had bigger boobs and at least bigger nipples. will she have some scenes with very old (and ugly) men? and her husband watches! please say yes!
Yes - we certainly have our preferences when it comes to female beauty. My reasoning behind her figure was to make it pretty voluptuous and curvy, but also to reflect her age as I saw it - sort of mature sexy.

I'm sorry to say that there'll be no old fellas pawing this girl - it's a decision I made a while ago. I know that some of us like all that, and you're not the first to mention it. Ultimately, it doesn't do anything for me, but also I felt that it stretched credibility as I saw the story / characters unfolding - apologies :).

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019
Yes - we certainly have our preferences when it comes to female beauty. My reasoning behind her figure was to make it pretty voluptuous and curvy, but also to reflect her age as I saw it - sort of mature sexy.

I'm sorry to say that there'll be no old fellas pawing this girl - it's a decision I made a while ago. I know that some of us like all that, and you're not the first to mention it. Ultimately, it doesn't do anything for me, but also I felt that it stretched credibility as I saw the story / characters unfolding - apologies :).
Could you explain more in depth this?. I am really happy to read that old ugly dudes pawning the li is not included, but i'd really like to understand why some people in the ntr fetish like this, im pretty much into hotwifing/cuckolding, but i am failing to see any appeal on this.

I understand that there are different people with different likes, but I guess somebody could explain why old ugly dudes banging LI light their fire?

Last edited:

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I understand that there are different people with different likes, but I guess somebody could explain why old ugly dudes banging LI light their fire?
I'm not into ugly, old, or fat dudes banging the LI's either. But I would guess that it's the degradation aspect that ignites them. Whereas cheating and/or cuckolding with an equal or superior male, the flames of eroticism are fueled by jealousy.

Zavarov

Mar 25, 2021
I'm not into ugly, old, or fat dudes banging the LI's either. But I would guess that it's the degradation aspect that ignites them. Whereas cheating and/or cuckolding with an equal or superior male, the flames of eroticism are fueled by jealousy.
I'm not into it either, so I can only guess. Maybe they find the idea hot that their LI is such a slut that they bang anyone or anything, no matter how fat, old, ugly or whatnot.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes