DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
1623365753670.png

Unlocked
Nearly there for 2.0
Just a quick update to let you know that Version 0.2.0 is almost complete. My intention is to release it to all higher tiers at the weekend, others over the following week. All that remains to be done is to tweak some images to better reflect your route choices, and to configure some text too.
It's been pretty manic, so I haven't yet incorporated the Cheat route - but it will definitely be in 3.0 (possibly 2.1 - but we'll see). It's still early days so it wouldn't have a great impact yet anyway. I just need some time to incorporate it and configure the text / choices etc - I didn't want to delay this release. I personally want to see it, and play it - so it will happen.
The guy above is your local food store assistant, Daniel. It depends pretty much on your route choices as to whether he's a good friend or your arch-nemesis!

wipide6602

Jun 10, 2021
How much content is there in this game? I mean, is it worth a try now or maybe wait a while? Is there already a "spicy" scene?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
How much content is there in this game? I mean, is it worth a try now or maybe wait a while? Is there already a "spicy" scene?
I've really just been introducing the story over a couple of initial releases (0.1.0. and 0.1.1) There is a new release due out over the next week which now begins takes the story forward (0.2.0). It does have a sex scene in it between the MMC and MFC - always nice. Some peeps are already onboard and are helping to shape the story - others are on a watching brief.

Reactions: WoodyGB

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
Nope - it's yours only. Your wife's perspective comes in the next one. Release 0.x.0 (yours) and 0.x.1 (hers) - this is 0.2.0. The releases from your perspective are longer.
I think espicially first updates you must do 2 perspective because story is too new and if we see somethink it will be at wife perspective, for gaining patreons i think you must do that but this is my perspective i never make a game :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes