WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Thank you so much - your generosity and confidence is really appreciated. Indeed, thank you to everybody who has shown support for my project - it is hard to express really - but the support from members of this forum is truly humbling. Better make it good then!
Yeah no problem. I like the idea of your game because most swinging/sharing games always end up with ntr in it, and I'm not a fan of that, not that I have a problem with the kink itself just not for me. However swinging/sharing I enjoy as long as the wife and mc still love each other at the end of the day lol. Like I said not many in this genre that are like this one.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
If you are getting fuzzy letters:

1. Shift +G to open the renpy menu
2. Click the 3rd (maybe 2nd) option down on the top left options
3. Close the game and re-open

This will force the game into a different resolution. The 3rd down worked for my old-ass Windows 7 64 bit PC.
;)

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Wait !!!
There is no NTR label in tag !!!
Seriously ?!
o_OScroll up page and you will see NTR is tagged above. It is right between masturbation and romance if you cant see it yet.
Apart from the ntr at the top (it's just under the title) which I think was put there by a moderator, the forum rules only allow me to tag what is in the game atm. So, although it would seem pretty obvious, as it's not in the game yet I can't tag it :). It certainly will be in the game - just not yet.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
There's a Cheat path on the way (as in the wife cheating). However you can cheat if, or when, you want to.
Corruption wouldn't have to translate to cheating, it can be with partner consent. She could dress and act more provocative, slutty, etc. Her and husband could have free pass to be with whoever and tell their spouse about it, with possible option to include those persons in further debauchery. It's up to you of course.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes