Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
How to get this; bar and sex scenes (MFC story line) I don't understand what I have to do.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
One question only.. Following the swinging path, does MC's wife need permission from the husband, right, like she must say to him and he must be OK??.. If the MC doesn't give the OK from many times, could this lead to NTR's situations, or doing this simply locks lewd scene??.. Only want to know, thanks..

teonos

Jul 2, 2020
Hello,
good models, the story is also beautiful but I tried both modes and the various choices but it all seems the same game with the same ending.
I don't understand how this is possible, I tried not to help debby and in the end I always find myself in the clothes shop and lose my credit card.
The story should change if I make certain choices it doesn't have to be the same.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I was really looking forward to the new update.

But to be honest, I am disappointed.

Why do the husbands always have to be complete fools in this kind of games?
I may be complete talking shit, but maybe because is what some people like in this kind of game, maybe the husband being stupid, being the low of the story, feeling inferior in all aspects, is what make people like the this kinda of game. One example is almost all the games of this kind, the mc have a micro penis while the others have a baseball bat. But of course, that is not the rule for everyone, different folks different strokes.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Pretty good game with a lot of promise for those interested in the fetish.

my only concern is that the author starts with paths of cuckold and sharing separately. This is great because when it comes to "NTR" I actually really like sharing because it is usually based in love and a strong base relationship between MC and the wife while cuckold is all about humiliation.

Now so often when authors start projects like this they advertise two paths but since the two paths are so different they don't have a lot of overlapping content so usually by the 5th or 6th update the author gives up and goes just down the cuckold path promising to comeback and finish the other path later (i.e never).

I'll keep an eye on this novel and if the author keeps updating the paths equally I'd love to comeback in a few updates and catch back up on it since there aren't enough VN's with sharing with a good core couple (i.e Katherine and Deliverence in my tag).

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I am going to wait for this one route in particular. I haven't played the game yet but is this game going to be a multiple protagonist one? or caan i choose which POV i want to play?
There are two perspectives in this story - that of you, and that of your wife. The releases alternate between these views - x.0 releases are larger and from your perspective, whereas x.1 are kinetic and follow your wife's story. I wanted you to see what goes on when your not there.

Corruption wouldn't have to translate to cheating, it can be with partner consent. She could dress and act more provocative, slutty, etc. Her and husband could have free pass to be with whoever and tell their spouse about it, with possible option to include those persons in further debauchery. It's up to you of course.
Any sharing will be with consent if following the Share path - the FMC will act with the full agreement and support of you. There will also generally be consent for the NTR path at least at the start - this may change with time and the confidence of the FMC. Most of what we're dealing with here is pretty corrupting :).

I was really looking forward to the new update.

But to be honest, I am disappointed.

Why do the husbands always have to be complete fools in this kind of games?
As you can imagine, it's very hard to appeal to all tastes - this kink has so many interpretations. As a whole though, the main ntr story line has a heavy humiliation bias - I feel that this is often key in the cuckold kink. The MC in the Sharing path is perhaps more a typical manly, male figure - and will take a more dominant role in the proceedings. Your choice of route pretty much centres around how you want to share your wife.

interesting game but maybe the Dick of the MC should be a bit bigger than 5cm
I actually increased it from what it started as! Again, there are many different views about this kink, and often some SPH features in some way. Sometimes it explains why a husband approves of his wife's right to sexual fulfillment with another. As above, if you want to play a more masculine, alpha route - then the Sharing path may be more suited to you. It was included specifically for those who weren't necessarily into the humiliation side of cuckolding, but still enjoyed the idea of their wife fucking another man with their consent. It's worth saying that of course there are plenty of cuckolds who have a fine example of a cock - they still participate in cuckolding for other psychological reasons. However, the angle I chose for my game just works for me and I understand that it won't appeal to everyone.

How to get this; bar and sex scenes (MFC story line) I don't understand what I have to do.
This release (0.2.0) includes two previous releases from your perspective and one from her perspective. Just choose a path that appeals to you (Sharing or Cuckolding) and see where the story takes you. Treat your wife in a way that you might do in real life, or alternatively how you'd like to treat her. Just play the game and release by release it will head towards a situation where your wife will sleep with another man (or men) - it's what it is all about. Some players like the idea of allowing their wife to sleep with others as long as they are included in some way (Sharing), and others prefer a more humiliation type experience where your wife is the more dominant character (Cuckolding). Ultimately, your wife will screw around - it just depends on how you want the story to get there.

One question only.. Following the swinging path, does MC's wife need permission from the husband, right, like she must say to him and he must be OK??.. If the MC doesn't give the OK from many times, could this lead to NTR's situations, or doing this simply locks lewd scene??.. Only want to know, thanks..
There will be no ntr in the Share path at all - it is there for that purpose. It doesn't appeal to everybody. If however you want a more cuckold / humiliation experience then choose that path. Perhaps take a look at the Developers notes.

any BBC scene?
Certainly will be in the future - we're not at that stage yet - it's early days.

I may be complete talking shit, but maybe because is what some people like in this kind of game, maybe the husband being stupid, being the low of the story, feeling inferior in all aspects, is what make people like the this kinda of game. One example is almost all the games of this kind, the mc have a micro penis while the others have a baseball bat. But of course, that is not the rule for everyone, different folks different strokes.
That's pretty much it - although I wouldn't necessarily call it a micro penis - its just not very large. Some peeps like the humiliation side and others don't - it is horses for courses. It's why I included both paths. Thanks for your comment - and you aren't talking shit at all :).

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
It look so sexy!
Thanks - it's the look I was going for - I quite fancy her myself!

I believe a MOD is strongly recommended helping to follow all the branches
Just make separate saves - play one route and save it, and then play the other and save it seperately. It's early days and won't take you too long. Tbh, I like the idea of both routes.

Yea can someone upload full save?
As above - the game is very much in its early days - just play it through. It's heavily story based too, so I hope this'll help you to build engagement with the characters.

This game looks very promising
Many thanks - it takes quite a while to create! I hope you enjoy future releases.

Thank you!
I love the realism you are aiming for. I love how the wife looks. She's hot and real. Not like a plastic doll most seem to prefer.
I'm also happy for the small dick because everyone else creates huge retard dicks :eek:
Thanks for you compliment about the MFC - I like her too (and Debbie of course). I've also seen plenty dicks in games which are about 14 inches long - lucky bastards!

looks amazing
Many thanks - I'm always trying to improve my skills - each release leads to more experience in art, posing and lighting. It's a long process.

Very promising start! Not sure if anyone already pointed out, but the female character really looks like Bruce Willis's slutty wife in "The last boyscout" (and I love her).
I'm going to look her up - I didn't know she was real!

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Pretty good game with a lot of promise for those interested in the fetish.

my only concern is that the author starts with paths of cuckold and sharing separately. This is great because when it comes to "NTR" I actually really like sharing because it is usually based in love and a strong base relationship between MC and the wife while cuckold is all about humiliation.

Now so often when authors start projects like this they advertise two paths but since the two paths are so different they don't have a lot of overlapping content so usually by the 5th or 6th update the author gives up and goes just down the cuckold path promising to comeback and finish the other path later (i.e never).

I'll keep an eye on this novel and if the author keeps updating the paths equally I'd love to comeback in a few updates and catch back up on it since there aren't enough VN's with sharing with a good core couple (i.e Katherine and Deliverence in my tag).
I'd argue that Cuckolding is also about love - the two are not mutually exclusive. Yes it often includes a humiliation and psychological element - but it is also based on a man's love of his wife, and his desire to ensure that she is sexually fulfilled. Although the way the character is written may portray weakness perhaps, or a flawed personality, I am keen to include a love aspect behind it too - and this will play a part in the game.

It's worth pointing out that real cuckold wives usually enjoy the sexual freedoms that come with being involved in cuckolding - but also deeply love their husband and remain with them. Not all though - it depends on how you play the game and behave towards her. If she's thinking critical thoughts about you, it's probably just because you pissed her off :).

Fear not - I intend to live up to my promise of two paths (actually three soon) - and will treat them equally. I want this game to be as deep as I can get it. Yes - it makes my job harder, but as long as it's appreciated (which I think it is) I'm happy.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
That's pretty much it - although I wouldn't necessarily call it a micro penis - its just not very large. Some peeps like the humiliation side and others don't - it is horses for courses. It's why I included both paths. Thanks for your comment - and you aren't talking shit at all :).
Like i said, i'm not a expert since this fetish is not my cup of tea, i know some people that like this fetish and i respect every everyone taste, that's why i said that i may be talking shit, and i try to be the most respectful possible, but i'm happy to know that i'm not wrong in what i said.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Release 0.2.0
Games first sex scene between MMC and MFC
New college and outside scenes (Debbie story line) / bar and sex scenes (MFC story line)

Anyone mind to tell me, what means MMC and MFC?
The bar and sex scenes (MFC story line), how to trigger the bar sex scenes?
I play only the MC finally fucked his Wife at Bedroom in the End of this version after they back home from the Bar.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes