Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
The game don't have "Cheating" tag, mostly NTR scenes involved Cheating.
Since the game have so many girls, will MC cheat on his Wife by fucking the girls? Or the Wife cheat on MC by fucking other guys without telling MC and let MC watching?
A bit similar to the game "The Adventurous Couple", MC sharing his Wife with other guys but MC wants to watch or need to know the details of his Wife fucking other guys. But MC's Wife also cheat on MC by fucking some guys without telling MC.
There hasn't been any cheating yet - and if it's not in the game, forum rules say I can't include it. It will make an appearance though - as will ntr. I'd argue that NTR isn't about cheating anyway, as the husband is fully aware that his wife is fucking others and supports his wife in doing so. In terms of cheating itself, as you play the MC, you can do what you want. You can stay loyal to your wife or mess about with others. Regarding your wife cheating, very soon there'll be a path specifically for that. So if you don't want your wife fucking behind your back, avoid it!

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I've also seen plenty dicks in games which are about 14 inches long - lucky bastards!
I know you spoke somewhat in jest, but I gotta point out a few of the drawbacks of being well hung. For instance, I love me a good BJ, but in all my years, I can count on 2, maybe 3 fingers the times I received a good one. Degree of suction and mouth fatigue are a real problem. And regrading vaginal penetration, haven't always been able to go balls deep without causing the lady some discomfort. And good luck getting a girl to let you take her backside, those have been few and far between. Too bad we all can't adjust our size to fit the situation. ;)

These side characters also fit into a whole story arc, and their paths will cross as the story unfolds.
I picked up on that. You dropped enough subtle hints with these characters that I think I have a decent idea of where you might take things. That is why I found this update so intriguing. It's fun mulling over the possibilities. (Oh and Grace's Succulent lips... had me salivating)

Working full time and then writing this for hours afterwards is pretty tiring. It's a good job my wife is behind it!
Well, on behalf of your patrons and everyone here (Minus the haters) we'd like to thank your wonderful wife for supporting you in this endeavor.

Reactions: ashketchumisty

galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
Why is the mc's dick so small I thought humiliation was optional, almost every swing or ntr or cuck game I played the mc has a micro dick. I like playing a character with an average or above average dick.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Does this have content right now???
I'd like to think so - download it and play it. You can make your own mind up.
Why is the mc's dick so small I thought humiliation was optional, almost every swing or ntr or cuck game I played the mc has a micro dick. I like playing a character with an average or above average dick.
Don't we all - but please read post #253 for my explanation and an optional Sharing route - it might suite your tastes better. As humiliation is a route closely linked to cuckolding / ntr perhaps it's not for you. There is a difference between the two routes. Have a look also at the developer notes section too for a deeper examination of what I'm trying to do with this game.

Reactions: galibx23

devilsnaresid

Mar 14, 2019
Can I open all galleries appreciate if someone can provide save game for this ... I only had one scene where I fucked the wife after we came back from bar ... Are there more scenes than this ? thxs.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I know you spoke somewhat in jest, but I gotta point out a few of the drawbacks of being well hung.

That is why I found this update so intriguing...

...we'd like to thank your wonderful wife for supporting you in this endeavor.
Sorry to hear about you adverse experiences with being well endowed - it's an issue most of us don't have to contend with - or imagine to be an issue. I'll pass on your regards to my wife - she'll be happy to get some recognition - she really is pretty tolerant. But overall, thanks for your vote of support - I'll try to make it a good game to play.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Yep - it's planned. We can touch on many a kink here - it's all relevant.
Not played this yet but have been following it from the start, any plans for incest.. like the wife has a brother or father in-game? or the MC has any family members...

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Not played this yet but have been following it from the start, any plans for incest.. like the wife has a brother or father in-game? or the MC has any family members...
Nope - sorry to say that there are no plans for this. I know that many like it - but there are games orientated specifically to this area. I don't have an issue with it at all - but it doesn't fit into how I see this couple. Apologies.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I'll pass on your regards to my wife - she'll be happy to get some recognition - she really is pretty tolerant. But overall, thanks for your vote of support - I'll try to make it a good game to play.
Speaking of the wife, is she helping you brainstorm ideas for the game or is this solely your baby?

LWok

Aug 24, 2016
Is it better to lower love or respect or keep one or the other high for the cuckold path? I don't want to make all the wrong choices and miss content. Logically it could go either way and without a walkthrough I'm a bit lost.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Is the gallery entirely available after finishing 0.2? Because I can not seem to unlock pictures 17,21,24,26. I did differents playthrough and even like this. I look in CG and it seems I've seen every image.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Is the gallery entirely available after finishing 0.2? Because I can not seem to unlock pictures 17,21,24,26. I did differents playthrough and even like this. I look in CG and it seems I've seen every image.
I can tell you for sure all images in inbuilt gallery can be unlocked, keep trying different choices. Perhaps the first choice is most meaningful one so change that if you didn't. :)

Reactions: neronwtf

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Is it better to lower love or respect or keep one or the other high for the cuckold path? I don't want to make all the wrong choices and miss content. Logically it could go either way and without a walkthrough I'm a bit lost.
Feel free to play the LOVE angle how you want to be seen by your wife. It is pretty common for a wife to love her husband and still cuckold him. Many such marriages last forever. If you want to be unpleasant however, you can still do this - she might not love you so much (or at all) - but this might make cuckolding you easier for her. I don't want to force players to act in a way that they feel uncomfortable with - they can play as themselves or as a fantasy self.

However, the RESPECT stat should be reduced. Some women refuse to cuckold their husbands as they respect them too much - they don't want to lose that respect for them. So to help nudge your wife along that path, you need to do this. My view is that although a married couple's love can remain throughout a cuckold lifestyle, every time a husband lets another screw her in front of him, her respect for him diminishes a bit.

Take a look at the Developer Notes section on Page 1 too.

Don't worry about game killing decisions though. I don't really believe in them for this sort of game - I want you to get to the content you want. There are plenty of occasions in which you can affect your stats.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes