absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i really like how this vn have started but i have a few thoughts /questions i decided too share. I play the sharing path on this path the husband have no thoughts about sharing, his wife adores him how the developer progress the story from that too sharing will for me be extremly important, in my opinion no one have really told a good story about this. Now a question for the developer, will the mc on the sharing path be able too decide the partners that they get involved with or will it be forced. the reason for the question is that at this point her boss is the only one that seems like a ok guy, the rest for me at least are like typical perverts you meet in many fp games, for me forced sharing with bad guys and assholes would be bad. Last i will just point out i would never ask a developer too change a story too suit me i am just curious.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
How dare you! Swinging/sharing/hotwifing or nothing! Say no to harem games! :LOL:
Fine - but let me run this other idea past you...It's an Incest game, and your father has died in strange circumstances. Luckily for you, your mother and three sisters take you in. One sister hates you, another one is sweet and gentle, and the other one is a hottie...

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
i really like how this vn have started but i have a few thoughts /questions i decided too share. I play the sharing path on this path the husband have no thoughts about sharing, his wife adores him how the developer progress the story from that too sharing will for me be extremly important, in my opinion no one have really told a good story about this. Now a question for the developer, will the mc on the sharing path be able too decide the partners that they get involved with or will it be forced. the reason for the question is that at this point her boss is the only one that seems like a ok guy, the rest for me at least are like typical perverts you meet in many fp games, for me forced sharing with bad guys and assholes would be bad. Last i will just point out i would never ask a developer too change a story too suit me i am just curious.
1. Thank you for liking my game - that to me is most important.​
2. Yes - they have a good marriage, sex is decent etc - but, the MC wants more (don't we all) - it's just a matter of convincing his wife that it's a good idea. If she loves and respects you - she'll trust you. She might even enjoy it.​
3. In terms of game play - naturally I'll write in potential partners. At no point will you have to engage with them. I want you to play the game as you would - i.e. with people you would choose to fuck your wife - not any old sleaze bag. Of course, some might want her to do exactly that. In the Sharing path, you drive the decision making - of course, in the x.1 releases you'll see who she likes - women are complex.​
4. Typical perverts - not only in games, but in real life - and yet, women are drawn to them - don't ask me why.​

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
1. Thank you for liking my game - that to me is most important.​
2. Yes - they have a good marriage, sex is decent etc - but, the MC wants more (don't we all) - it's just a matter of convincing his wife that it's a good idea. If she loves and respects you - she'll trust you. She might even enjoy it.​
3. In terms of game play - naturally I'll write in potential partners. At no point will you have to engage with them. I want you to play the game as you would - i.e. with people you would choose to fuck your wife - not any old sleaze bag. Of course, some might want her to do exactly that. In the Sharing path, you drive the decision making - of course, in the x.1 releases you'll see who she likes - women are complex.​
4. Typical perverts - not only in games, but in real life - and yet, women are drawn to them - don't ask me why.​
well that sounds very good i do hope you can pull that of a game like that is rare. Now i really should not mention other games but i play 2 games that are in the catagory of fp corruption, the adventurous couple i have a love hate relationship with what irritates me about that one is at one moment the wife will think damm this guy is stupid irritating or a pervert and next she will fuck him for some reason, the other one is manila shaw the story is all over the place, but what that one do almost too perfection is choices, there is very few games where the corruption is as intense as that one, but you can play the whole game without any sexual interaction at all and there is no issue with the flow of the game, i admire that ofc the developer knows that very few people will ever play his game like that, that kind of dedication too your game is impressive rant over lol.

jimbo88

Oct 10, 2018
Fine - but let me run this other idea past you...It's an Incest game, and your father has died in strange circumstances. Luckily for you, your mother and three sisters take you in. One sister hates you, another one is sweet and gentle, and the other one is a hottie...
..:sleep:..:sleep:..:coffee::coffee::coffee:..:unsure::unsure:..:oops:..o_O... wait a mo'... o_O it's coming to me ... The idea!:D

Is this a Succumbus I see before me ?!!

BOOM! ... There you go!

You can have that for free on me Mr Mink!

:unsure:furry ...
:whistle:pointy ears ....
:unsure:maybe a swimming pool in the back garden by the compost patch ?
:sleep:Milton Keynes, Milton Ke... ..:sleep:..:sleep:..

Last edited:
Reactions: Illegible Mink

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
The Blackmail (or at least one instance of it) is looming - it might actually not be too far from your wishes - poor wife.
Are you saying there may be a route where she isn't in to sleeping with other people but is forced to cheat because for example she is stealing from the workplace.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
The Blackmail (or at least one instance of it) is looming - it might actually not be too far from your wishes - poor wife.
Regarding blackmail, personally I absolutely hate it because it is never done realistically.. It is like someone from work blackmails you, but HR office does not exist and laws do not exist either. If you do blackmail I hope it is either a) done realistically or b) you have option to say no and accept consequences of having worse work environment or relationships with someone.

I think good blackmail could be something like wife already cheating on husband for whatever reason and some bystander snapped a photo of it by luckily witnessing it or something. But I would prefer the blackmailer does not demand sex instantly, perhaps simply asking wife to start wearing sexier clothes at work, donating her panties to blackmailer at the end of a work day or being tolerant when blackmailer wants to grope her butt or breasts when they get some privacy at one of the corners of the office.. Just some ideas hope you know what I mean.
Bad blackmail would be something like "I demand you suck me off or lose your job lmao".

But I trust your vision and you will probably do a great job of it, I am just a bit nervous because of the past letdowns when it comes to blackmail content (which I'm not a big fan of in the first place).

Reactions: cold_arctus

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Regarding blackmail, personally I absolutely hate it because it is never done realistically.. It is like someone from work blackmails you, but HR office does not exist and laws do not exist either. If you do blackmail I hope it is either a) done realistically or b) you have option to say no and accept consequences of having worse work environment or relationships with someone.
HR is most times the problem. HR is not for the employees, it's for the employer to make sure the employees follow the rules and those needn't to be in favor of the employee. Think about a professor getting 'friendly' with an off age pupil or when I remember the scandal here in germany about Walmart, they wanted to forbid relationships between employees and that's not allowed here, but I think it must be legal in some other parts of the world or they never had tried it. Meaning they can fire you if you have romance with a colleague. Some grocery stores will fire you if you take food that has been discarded because it can no longer be sold and would otherwise end up in the trash. And, and, and,...
And then there is someone that knows about that what you did and blackmail you or they inform HR and you get fired and no unemployment because your fault that you did not follow the companies rule. And something like that can happen in all areas. Not every company wants your best, most want to maximize their profit without care for employees and if they can use blackmail to get you to do something you wouldn't normally do. There are for example enough that employ illegals and capitalize on that. And don't forget the 'nice people' who create extra situations, sabotage your work etc. just to be able to blackmail you.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Now i really should not mention other games but i play 2 games that are in the catagory of fp corruption, the adventurous couple i have a love hate relationship with ... the other one is manila shaw the story is all over the place, but what that one do almost too perfection is choices...
I've played TAC, so I've got that game sussed pretty well. I'll certainly take a look at Manila Shaw (rather large download) - if they do something well, it's worth looking at. Always willing to learn...

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Are you saying there may be a route where she isn't in to sleeping with other people but is forced to cheat because for example she is stealing from the workplace.
I would prefer the blackmailer does not demand sex instantly, perhaps simply asking wife to start wearing sexier clothes at work, donating her panties to blackmailer at the end of a work day or being tolerant when blackmailer wants to grope her butt...
I'm still bouncing ideas regarding the blackmail aspect - it's not fixed yet, and won't be in the immediate coupe of releases. It's just one element of the story and isn't a main driver. Just a twist I want to explore - perhaps it can be a tool towards the corruption of the MFC. I should really create an ideas wall - but my wife would probably complain as it would have spilled into the lounge by now :p.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Good news Mink, Starting either Friday or next Monday I will be able to move up to gold or platinum. Would have done it sooner but just wanted to make sure I would have the money for this month and next and hopefully all the time. I just hope you won't be mad if I ever have to downgrade back to silver.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Good news Mink, Starting either Friday or next Monday I will be able to move up to gold or platinum. Would have done it sooner but just wanted to make sure I would have the money for this month and next and hopefully all the time. I just hope you won't be mad if I ever have to downgrade back to silver.
That's so generous of you - any support is really appreciated. Thank you for your confidence.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes