BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I'm still bouncing ideas regarding the blackmail aspect - it's not fixed yet, and won't be in the immediate coupe of releases. It's just one element of the story and isn't a main driver. Just a twist I want to explore - perhaps it can be a tool towards the corruption of the MFC. I should really create an ideas wall - but my wife would probably complain as it would have spilled into the lounge by now :p.
I don't really like sharing or cuckold. Not the biggest fan of cheating but can live with it. When I play games however I always try all routes and this would be no different. I like blackmail and would want it to be done slowly with her hating it but as there is no completely faithful wife route the corruption may already be done that being said blackmail can be an excellent corruption took so I may wait a while before trying it but I will try it.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Yep - I think I 'll search out the RenPy version - thanks for the suggestion.
well if you are serious about trying it out i will give 2 advice, now it is more or less impossible too give advice as you play it there is a huge number of variations as you progress, but it can be a good idea too decide what kind of overall play through you want before starting, the full on corruption route she will become probadly one of the biggest sluts in erotic games lol another way is too mix between justice points and corruption thats my favorite route, it gives a lot of options but i would not advice choosing that way for a first playthrough, you need some knowledge about routes and consequences too get the most out of it and last the purity route, i have a weakness for that route there she will become a champion of justice btw manila is a police officer. Next as soon as the game starts you will within the first 5-10 minutes encounter 2 choices both will have consequences in the game, the first one is more about purity vs. corruption but the second one have huge impact throughout the game when you never played before this choice can be difficult but just remember what kind of game you want and that will help, there is 3 ways too solve that choice arrest a criminal kill a criminal or take a bribe the purity choice is ofc easy its arrest the 2 others are different ways too start a corruption playthrough.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Here you go folks - an Android version of WMW 0.2.0. I don't have an Android device, so can't test it. The zip contains an (.obb) and an (.apk) file. Give it a shot...

Thanks

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Good game, with a touch of psicology. My fault or still nothing sexual is happening in these two parts ?
I mean, I played route as "good husband", there is a route "bad husband" where something spicy happen ?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Good game, with a touch of psicology. My fault or still nothing sexual is happening in these two parts ?
I mean, I played route as "good husband", there is a route "bad husband" where something spicy happen ?
If you mean examples of ntr / cheating - no. There is sex, and will be more, but my aim is to build a believable tale which considering the subject matter cannot just barrel into multi-party shagging. Not that it won't get there - I really want to write that stuff too. It just needs to feel right.

It's worth pointing out that how you behave is up to you - your choices affect how your wife sees you, loves and respects you etc. Don't worry about being a good/bad husband and missing stuff - I don't want to close options down like that. . I'd take a look at the Developer Notes which might clarify some elements of the game for you too.

IM

Feb 11, 2018
Watching My Wife [v0.2.0] [Illegible Mink] Unofficial Android Port [Gallery Unlocked] -

*Persistent Saves - Meaning even after uninstalling the game, the saves will remain intact*

Discord -

Reactions: Immotal6320

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
Does this game/story have a plan? Ending in mind? Or is it more of a endless continuation where each update is its own standalone short story?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Does this game/story have a plan? Ending in mind? Or is it more of a endless continuation where each update is its own standalone short story?
There is a story, and a plan. However, I've had some excellent comments and suggestions from my Patrons and here which I've banked and may very well use. Quite happy to look at ideas as long as they don't veer too much from my overall vision for this game.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Is there a fan art page for this game?? The Female MC is really hot and a True MILF Figure (Even though she does not have any children) or does she??

• Angry
Reactions: Nospamwss

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Is there a fan art page for this game?? The Female MC is really hot and a True MILF Figure (Even though she does not have any children) or does she??
Not that I'm aware of - sounds cool though. Thanks for your comment on the female character - I worked hard on her and rejected many attempts before I hit on the right vibe for me.

Reactions: Jansen

fokrrk11

Feb 17, 2021
Here you go folks - an Android version of WMW 0.2.0. I don't have an Android device, so can't test it. The zip contains an (.obb) and an (.apk) file. Give it a shot...

Thanks
No. It works for me. when I try to open it it just crashes and doesn't want to open

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes