Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Illegible Mink
For the cuckold image you could just have used the 'queen of spades' symbol. It's a common symbol used by couples - mostly women - who are into BBC/cuckoldry kink.
Yep - love that symbol too, and it has been mentioned by Patrons. However, as Ozzo says, it's perhaps too racially limiting as it, by definition, excludes others. I wanted to have a full range of partners! I do like it though. Perhaps I could build it in - as sort of a henna type thing for a specific encounter / party :)!

If i understood if right, Illegible Mink stated that there won't be an exclusively interracial aspect to this game so the QoS wont really fit

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
For the cuckold image you could just have used the 'queen of spades' symbol. It's a common symbol used by couples - mostly women - who are into BBC/cuckoldry kink.
Perhaps I could build it in - as sort of a henna type thing for a specific encounter / party :)!
It would be great on cheating path if she gets this kind of tattoo and husband is clueless about it at first and then later, probably through whispers and snickers from other people, he eventually finds out as well. And at first it could be that wife is attending work related or otherwise private poker nights and that tattoo is because she just really likes those poker nights *wink wink* :D

For cuckold path wife could outright tell that the tattoo is a gift from her bull or something. And for the sharing path husband and wife could visit tattoo parlor, the tattoo artist could be black gentleman and as wife flirts with him and husband encourages their chemistry maybe the tattoo artist suggests this tattoo and explains what it means. I dunno just random ideas for this thing to work.

Also I think this symbol means black preference not exclusivity, but I am no expert on the matter. Overall I like this idea if done tastefully, so if you find yourself debating Illegible Mink, my vote is yes!

jimbo88

Oct 10, 2018
Yep - love that symbol too, and it has been mentioned by Patrons. However, as Ozzo says, it's perhaps too racially limiting as it, by definition, excludes others. I wanted to have a full range of partners! I do like it though. Perhaps I could build it in - as sort of a henna type thing for a specific encounter / party :)!
A Third Way ... very Tony Blair ... suggest you update your moniker to Intelligent Mink. I'm no fan of Tatoos for the same reason, people change from day to day, some times I want a nice cup of tea at other a Jaeger Bomb ... why limit yourself?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
It would be great on cheating path if she gets this kind of tattoo and husband is clueless about it at first...

...whispers and snickers...

For cuckold path wife could outright tell that the tattoo is a gift from her bull or something...

... for the sharing path husband and wife could visit tattoo parlor ...
May be hard to justify for the Sharing path, just because of what it is about - but the other two make sense to me. I like the laughter thing (Cuckold) - works really well for how I see this kink. Re cheat path - yep, I like the deceit angle.

The one thing I have to be careful about is having to render too many slightly different images for different kinks - won't have the time to do that. So if I'm going to achieve what I wanted to in including different themes, somewhere a compromise is necessary. This might lead us down a temporary thing anyway - we'll see.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
As an alternative, she could wear an ankle bracelet with that charm on it at specific events if she fancies the notion. Hubby's cluelessness could vary depending on the playthrough. A tattoo of it may be more appropriate as a late-game event in a particular path.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
As an alternative, she could wear an ankle bracelet with that charm on it at specific events if she fancies the notion. Hubby's cluelessness could vary depending on the playthrough. A tattoo of it may be more appropriate as a late-game event in a particular path.
Like the idea, but it depends on whether there are props in existence for that (not sure there are) - I can only work with what there's available. Possible postwork - be tricky though.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Like the idea, but it depends on whether there are props in existence for that (not sure there are) - I can only work with what there's available. Possible postwork - be tricky though.
No need for a bracelet. A henna or one time painting is enough. That's what women use in real life anyway.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
May be hard to justify for the Sharing path, just because of what it is about - but the other two make sense to me.
I peruse the QoS/hotwifing/sharing forums and they have QoS tats all the time (probably all temp though). It's more like a signal when going out to clubs and such for what they're looking for, not so much a sign of humiliation like for cheating or cucking, though often used in those scenarios. Women also wear QoS jewelry, clothes, etc.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I peruse the QoS/hotwifing/sharing forums and they have QoS tats all the time (probably all temp though). It's more like a signal when going out to clubs and such for what they're looking for, not so much a sign of humiliation like for cheating or cucking, though often used in those scenarios. Women also wear QoS jewelry, clothes, etc.
Worth thinking about!

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
I sincerely hope there's lesbian stuff in the future. This game is fantastic so far. It's really well-made with a fairly unique idea (experiencing both perspectives) and the renders & character models are some of the best I've seen. Very attractive female characters and very realistic, too.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Oh my god, this game makes me so uncomfortable! :eek:

I wanted to try something different and...this is definitely different lol. There a lot to like here, but man it's brutal on the husband. I know, I know, that's the point, but wow...that sex scene at the end of v0.2 was really cringe worthy.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Yeah that tag on this kind of game it is funniest shit i have seen all day. lol
That's mighty cold :).
I sincerely hope there's lesbian stuff in the future. This game is fantastic so far. It's really well-made with a fairly unique idea (experiencing both perspectives) and the renders & character models are some of the best I've seen. Very attractive female characters and very realistic, too.
Yep - there will be some - perhaps not too far away in terms of releases. Thank you for your generous comments - it means a lot to me after the hours that go into it.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Oh my god, this game makes me so uncomfortable! :eek:

I wanted to try something different and...this is definitely different lol. There a lot to like here, but man it's brutal on the husband. I know, I know, that's the point, but wow...that sex scene at the end of v0.2 was really cringe worthy.
Oh yes - it is brutal - just don't ask for an explanation as to why we do it :). I'm going to predict here and now, that's its probably going to get a lot worse...

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
That's mighty cold :).

Yep - there will be some - perhaps not too far away in terms of releases. Thank you for your generous comments - it means a lot to me after the hours that go into it.
No problem, you deserve it. The game looks great.

That's cool, thanks for the reply. This brings me onto my other question, though, do we get to choose who the wife will have sex with (whether it's sharing, cheating, etc..)?

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Hey I have a question!
I don't mean to put pressure on you (why would I? :geek:), I just wanna know when some BBC content will be added....next update?

I'm just curious how long it is before I try this game.....I mean, it probably is already awesome, but that picture in the first page of the thread is the reason why I landed here the first time.

I wanna have the best first experience with this game, that's all.
I have had experiences where the first (unsatisfied) playthrough ruined the whole game for me because of missing content.
And replaying something you've already seen isn't that hot like the first time.

I just wanna make sure I don't ruin my experience with this game!

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
No problem, you deserve it. The game looks great.

That's cool, thanks for the reply. This brings me onto my other question, though, do we get to choose who the wife will have sex with (whether it's sharing, cheating, etc..)?
You will always have the option to partake or not, but tbh it's not a sandbox game - so probably not how you'd like. Sadly, too many options would be too hard to code, render or write story for - I couldn't write different events for each character every time.

However, how promiscuous the MFC is, is one of the attractions of sharing / cuckolding etc. In other words, once the genie is out of the bottle, why would she limit herself to one conquest and become monogamous to that person? It would defeat the object of her committing to this lifestyle. So I'd say there was hope for plenty of encounters.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Hey I have a question!
I don't mean to put pressure on you (why would I? :geek:), I just wanna know when some BBC content will be added....next update?

I'm just curious how long it is before I try this game.....I mean, it probably is already awesome, but that picture in the first page of the thread is the reason why I landed here the first time.

I wanna have the best first experience with this game, that's all.
I have had experiences where the first (unsatisfied) playthrough ruined the whole game for me because of missing content.
And replaying something you've already seen isn't that hot like the first time.

I just wanna make sure I don't ruin my experience with this game!
Hi - it is 100% coming - but not yet (sorry). There are several threads I want to follow story-wise. I know that the race aspect is an important part of this lifestyle, but it isn't the only one of course - such as work colleagues, lesbianism, BDSM etc. It's also early days in terms of her corruption down this path. Once she heats up there'll be no stopping her - but I wanted to make it as realistic as I could, and I'm not sure that this is necessarily the first step. So, ultimately I can't give you a date - it is following a plan, but also developing organically.

Just one point, instead of waiting for that big moment so to speak, the fact is that the time between releases isn't that long and actually flies by (for me at least). Perhaps playing it release by release might actually give a good representation of the passage of time in the real world. I'm not sure if would work for you - it just occurred to me. Alternatively, you could play the x.0 and x.1 releases (such as 2.0 and 2.1) together as they support each other, and then wait for the following pair to play them.

You could then see the story developing and enjoy the progression. It's just a thought...

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes