DatRacoon

Dec 1, 2020
hi, good looking game.
have a question though :
in the sharing route will the MMC be always active when it comes to sex?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
hi, good looking game.
have a question though :
in the sharing route will the MMC be always active when it comes to sex?
Often - but not always. This route not only includes the two of you with a third (or more), it also includes Hotwifing. By that I mean your wife playing with another - but with your consent. What I mean by this is that she only plays with who you allow her to play with - and you are kept fully in the loop during that event. It is something that you agree on, and won't happen without your permission. There is no cuckolding, humiliation, cheating (by her) in this route - you are a consenting couple, and as the male you play a full part in it. Take a look at the Developer notes - they explain all this, and the other routes, a little more deeply.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Just FYI - I've updated the Developer Notes to include some info out how the game plays out in terms of player perspective and what the different releases (0.x.0 and 0.x.1) mean. Just look under: Player Perspective and Release Numbers. Feel free to ask for clarification if you need it though. You'll also see how this plays out if you take a look at the Change Log.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

DatRacoon

Dec 1, 2020
well , in my mind sharing without participating is not sharing, it's just cuckholding.
Anyways , good luck to you and make the game you want to.

Reactions: Lazzokun

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Here we go...
Yep, that is right! I am a hobby writer myself, I am quite aware what incredible range (both good and bad) forum feedback can have. Do not take some posts too hard!
As for one point of the post above, that is how far taste ranges. I, for instance, find the wife goodlooking and realistic. By the way, what DAZ model did you take as base, if I may ask?

Reactions: slider

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Yep, that is right! I am a hobby writer myself, I am quite aware what incredible range (both good and bad) forum feedback can have. Do not take some posts too hard!
As for one point of the post above, that is how far taste ranges. I, for instance, find the wife goodlooking and realistic. By the way, what DAZ model did you take as base, if I may ask?
Shed loads in terms of morphs, but re the face it's actually a blend of a Daphne and Olympia. I was only joking about the 'Here we go' comment - seen it all before :D - it's horses for courses.

Reactions: Turret

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
This game suffer the same chronical issue of a lot games.
Sex scenes are shallow and not well described with renders, no narrative during the sexual act.

It is not about quantity of these scenes but their quality their ability to engage the player..

Clearly a lot of dev cannot understand and they are too focus on details that have nothing to do with an adult novel.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
This game suffer the same chronical issue of a lot games.
Sex scenes are shallow and not well described with renders, no narrative during the sexual act.

It is not about quantity of these scenes but their quality their ability to engage the player..

Clearly a lot of dev cannot understand and they are too focus on details that have nothing to do with an adult novel.
Maybe.. Become a dev yourself? Show us all how it is supposed to be? I am quite sure you would get far more hate messages than you just did now.. But do prove me wrong?

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes