Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I don't think the wife is ugly at all. Yeah, she's a bit on the older side and probably lacks some self-confidence but she's attractive in that mature, MILF-y kind of way. How old is she supposed to be, 40-ish?
Yep - about that. She is intended to lack confidence at this part in the story - as the story progresses, it will increase. My intention was to create a relatively normal woman, who has lost some confidence over the years as many do - it is the return of that confidence, and the return of her sexuality which will drive the story.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Hi DEV,

I hope there's a scene between the Wife x young boys (or beggars)

maybe in the public toilet, that would be hot as hell:love:
Sorry to say that this won't feature in the story, although I'm certainly aware that some like it. The reality is, is it just does nothing for me and I need to feel it to write it. Apologies - hope you enjoy the game despite this omission, jakiro.

tinybee

Oct 3, 2020
So, I am a bit confused. Do I have to choose all wrong choices to guide the story to cuckold path? I did choose cuckold/humiliation at the beginning of the story.

Other than this confusion I think the writing and character models are great.

teonos

Jul 2, 2020
Or i don't understand how to play this game but all the three route are same.
There is a walktrought?

Thanks

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
So I played new update 0.2.1 from the very start choosing Cheating path and making choices for loyal husband who does whatever wife wants and encourages her to be happy, confident and sexy - with little to no sex drive (declined all opportunities to suggest sex so far).
So what I mention next is from ^^^^^ this playthrough, I don't really wanna explore other paths and choices until the game is finished, but I'm sure they are fine works as well.

First of all I like that the Cheating path is officially there now from the start and I already noticed slight commentary changes which make a huge difference in my opinion. In a game where story makes sense and writer actually tries to write instead of filling scenes with "oohhh ahhhh yeah babyy" I really appreciate sexy thoughts of wife for example. Also behavior - how wife calls colleagues "the boys" and makes sure to often talk first or say greetings first making it seem like she is forward coming and open to flexible conversations - love it! Keep it up! Especially loved when she asked opinion about her outfit to that shy intern, I think I sense opportunity for wife to have a boy toy later down the corruption path, someone shy to manipulate and control.

If I read the vibe correctly, after wife caught Clara and Patrick she confessed to being slutty or at least open to quickies/one night stands in the past? This could bring many interesting opportunities, old fling coming back into her life, someone finding out about her past ways and wanting some of what others had a chance to get, she herself reigniting her lust and saying "fuck it" when opportunity for lewd acts comes her way.. Hype!

Overall I am happy that 3 base paths are now properly introduced at start and all I can do is wish you luck fulfilling all the various fantasies to best of your ability. And you can always ask people for advice if you ever feel like you are stuck somewhere, I'm sure people can come up with all kinds of interesting ideas for a game like this, just don't ever get too influenced by bunch of opinions because whatever you have done so far is amazing already!

Super excited what next updates will include since weekend starts and there might be new scenery reveals and maybe a side character or two. Cheers!

Found some mistakes in text if you are interested (at least in my path and choices, refer to first paragraph)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I have to admit, I really wasn't expecting much from this VN when I downloaded it, but was really surprised how good the story is going so far. Nice job dev (y)
Many thanks - peeps on this forum are often very generous with their comments about my game - it is very motivational :)!

Reactions: Lord Bradley

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
So, I am a bit confused. Do I have to choose all wrong choices to guide the story to cuckold path? I did choose cuckold/humiliation at the beginning of the story.

Other than this confusion I think the writing and character models are great.
No such thing as a wrong choice. I want you to be able to play it in a way that is comfortable to you. Don't feel like you've got to be unpleasant - your wife can love you and still be into the cuckolding side with a bit of guidance by you. However, although Love can be high, Respect stat must be reduced. Take a look at the Developers Notes (Background and Gameplay) which go into this (in ridiculous depth!) :). If you're still unsure, let me know. Thanks for the compliment overall though.

Reactions: tinybee

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Or i don't understand how to play this game but all the three route are same.
There is a walktrought?

Thanks
As this is early days, there is crossover, and there always will be - this is because you are experiencing the same events, just following different interests. Of course, you don't have to do all paths - they're just there if you want to, however, generally speaking the main difference will be in the dialogue.

I can't write three different games with different art and dialogue, but I wanted you to be able to follow the kink you're interested in (in these relatively interconnected lifestyles) - so although the art is often the same the dialogue will differ.

This will become more apparent as the game progresses. There are subtle differences as it stands already. An example is in how Daniel in the shop speaks to you. It depends on if your following the Sharing path or Cuckold / Cheat path.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
So I played new update 0.2.1...
I'd like to thank you for the effort you put into in getting back to me about my game. I am always deeply encouraged by your, and many other's, comments. Whenever you create anything you're putting yourself out there. This can be very rewarding, or sometimes quite challenging. To get feedback such as this is therefore fantastic.

I'm very happy that you enjoy the 'third way' so much - and you're picking up on the subtleties well :) - certainly there have been hints and clues about her past. I also want to show her vulnerabilities regarding how she is seen, or how she sees others. We all like to be flattered, but some women are more susceptible than others - hence the Cheat path!

Thanks again for being my proof reader - you wouldn't know it, but I am degree educated! How the hell I miss these therefore amazes me. My excuse is that I'm writing a lot and they slip in. They'll be addressed for 3.0 (you can check)! In my defence, the term 'per cent' seems to be used as much as 'percent' - I've just checked it to make sure I'm not writing rubbish :D.

Thank you very much again for your time, and your support.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes