Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Hello is it possible to have an interracial only route?
Sorry - no. I did consider it, but I felt that it closed off too many options. Although I realise that it can be an important element of this kink, and it certainly will feature - I felt that there were many other avenues we could explore.

Reactions: jimbo88

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
All 2.1 releases will now allow your wife to play away from home.
For some reason I love when texting is involved in games like this and the fact she is holding phone with her wedding ring hand.. ohhhh my :) Just hope husband won't be forced to snoop around wife's phone too soon, personally I would like to notice wife's extra attention to phone over span of few weeks at least..

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
For some reason I love when texting is involved in games like this and the fact she is holding phone with her wedding ring hand.. ohhhh my :) Just hope husband won't be forced to snoop around wife's phone too soon, personally I would like to notice wife's extra attention to phone over span of few weeks at least..
Agreed

Reactions: Lord Bradley

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Sounds good to me - darker and darker!

alex90242

Sep 19, 2018
Fun game so far Illegible Mink lots of potential. Eagerly waiting for the next update.

That been said, I see you only have listed. I would suggest to have a subscribe-star or some other at least one alternative account active just in case.

Cuz , Well they can be quite finicky for no reason some times. So it's good to be prepared.

Best of luck.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Fun game so far Illegible Mink lots of potential. Eagerly waiting for the next update.

That been said, I see you only have listed. I would suggest to have a subscribe-star or some other at least one alternative account active just in case.

Cuz , Well they can be quite finicky for no reason some times. So it's good to be prepared.

Best of luck.
Thanks a lot for your support, Alex - it'll be posted here as soon as all Patron pledges are fulfilled. Atm I'm fine with Patreon - they seem to be the site of choice for this sort of thing. I don't know if SS gets the same level of support, always seems quiet over there. Perhaps others have views on this.

As I'm not doing anything 'dodgy' on Patreon - I should be fine - dark, yes - dodgy no :D.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Thanks a lot for your support, Alex - it'll be posted here as soon as all Patron pledges are fulfilled. Atm I'm fine with Patreon - they seem to be the site of choice for this sort of thing. I don't know if SS gets the same level of support, always seems quiet over there. Perhaps others have views on this.

As I'm not doing anything 'dodgy' on Patreon - I should be fine - dark, yes - dodgy no :D.
So....are you telling me there won't be any incest, rape, or bestiality in your game? Well then, I'm Out!

Kidding, of course.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I like what you are doing so far and I think 2.1 is going to be a blast. I don't want to make your development any more difficult but maybe the three different paths should have three different dick sizes. Kind of like Goldilocks with dicks. It would be hilarious if in one his dick was too big for her, but she still needs MORE because he isn't throwing it her way. A truly novel cheating path feature maybe.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Unlocked
Spoilt for Choice (3.0)
So, introducing our new choices menu. After three hours of image selection and configuring, coding and then fixing coding, we've moved away from the usual choice text and incorporated...imagebuttons (hover demonstrated)! Part of me expected it to mess with our game play, saves etc., but apparently not - seems to work perfectly. Click the image and it takes you to the scene of your choice, which now includes your summary too.
To you this is probably pretty standard - to me - it's as if I've invented the automobile.

Button 2.jpg

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Unlocked
Spoilt for Choice (3.0)
So, introducing our new choices menu. After three hours of image selection and configuring, coding and then fixing coding, we've moved away from the usual choice text and incorporated...imagebuttons (hover demonstrated)! Part of me expected it to mess with our game play, saves etc., but apparently not - seems to work perfectly. Click the image and it takes you to the scene of your choice, which now includes your summary too.
To you this is probably pretty standard - to me - it's as if I've invented the automobile.

View attachment 1288279
Illegible Mink
For the cuckold image you could just have used the 'queen of spades' symbol. It's a common symbol used by couples - mostly women - who are into BBC/cuckoldry kink.

What is the origin of the Queen of Spades? Where and when did it begin? -  Quora

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I like what you are doing so far and I think 2.1 is going to be a blast. I don't want to make your development any more difficult but maybe the three different paths should have three different dick sizes. Kind of like Goldilocks with dicks. It would be hilarious if in one his dick was too big for her, but she still needs MORE because he isn't throwing it her way. A truly novel cheating path feature maybe.
:D - a tad ambitious perhaps!

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes