KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Release 0.2.0
Games first sex scene between MMC and MFC
New college and outside scenes (Debbie story line) / bar and sex scenes (MFC story line)

Anyone mind to tell me, what means MMC and MFC?
The bar and sex scenes (MFC story line), how to trigger the bar sex scenes?
I play only the MC finally fucked his Wife at Bedroom in the End of this version after they back home from the Bar.
I believe MMC is the main male character and MFC is the main female character.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
So it was super difficult to not play new update first day it came out, but since I was very tired I was worried that I would not enjoy it fully. And I'm glad I postponed the playthrough for today and I could appretiate all the details of your work!

First of all let me say that I play the route where husband tries to please the wife to her every whim, denies flirtation from other women and encourages wife to be sexy (but not sharing!!!!). So whatever I will say in next part of this post is on that route and if there were some mistakes or unappretiated details in other routes that will have to be shared by someone else.

First thing that felt weird is Debbie's phone in classroom scene where she gets text allegedly from 'Meaghan'. Is it really Meaghan or supposed to be Meghan? It's just that I have never heard a name Meaghan so thought maybe it is a typo, if so then thought you should know..

About husband's dick size.. I don't really care either way personally, but in order to please both the people who like to be 'humiliated' and the ones who want to sleep with every woman they can and show them a good time I think I may have a solution, just an idea of course. How about husband being a 'grow-er' not a 'show-er'. Those who want husband to be humiliated just have erectile dysfunction and can't get hard properly and those who want to be alpha just get huge boners during sex scenes. That would mean some tweaking with parts already in the game maybe, but better to fix this early rather than later with more work - if that is something you want to consider in the first place. There will be people complaining always, but I do see many people not wanting to play this game if the husband is always small sized and especially with the commentary about it from other people playing a part as well. Just my thoughts, like I said I don't really care much about that, just trying to offer solution if it's ever deemed a problem..

Next thing.. Did I notice Pamela and Judy having a not so professional contact behind the desk at the dentist office? At first it was just a suspicion, but when you meet Judy (or was it Pamela? forgot lol) at the bar with school principle it was pretty much confirmed she is lesbian and then I was like "aha! knew it!". If that is the case then I am looking forward to wife's dentist appointment and wondering if it will turn into some girl on girl event (where I would like the choice to say no to any advances so wife only cheats with men and also people who like lesbian content can perhaps have a route where wife only engages with women). Interesting stuff either way..

I gotta say the background and scene details are amazing and should be appretiated more. Like for example I noticed a random dog and cat having a scuffle outside the clothing store and thought to myself how on one hand totally useless element for this type of game, but on other showing how developer really works on this game and puts effort in. Reminded me of that background 'bear walks over girl' scene from a game I won't name, but that is of excellent quality. If you know you know, but a good sign to see such details, for me it just speaks about quality.

Then a scene suggestion... Since there are Love and Respect points introduced in the game I was thinking there could totally be scenes where, if someone makes a mean comment or attitude towards husband, wife would have option to defend husband if Love, Respect points are high or agree/stay silent when Love, Respect points are low. Heather (I think?) comments made me think about this. And since I want to be on the cheating route it would be extra naughty if wife cheats on husband, but then defends him making herself look hypocritical, especially if husband would already suspect/know about cheating at some of these events. Just something I would find hot personally, once again just an idea take it or leave it that's on you to decide.

So I guess that is it from this update, sorry for the long post, but I'm trying to give every observation I can from playing even if a fraction of it helps improve the game or continue already amazing path it's on. I don't do this for any other game so I have a lot of energy for this. However if you let me know I should shut up I might consider it lol.

Also want to say to developer - remember that people often don't know what they want, and especially majority wishes are not always the best ones for the game. Even people who support this game financially will not always know what is best for the game. I just want to say - stick to your vision and don't let other's influence this project to the point it turns 180. Trust yourself because this game is heading to be absolutely hall of fame material one day!
Have a nice day everyone, patiently waiting wife's perspective, it feels like she had a difficult day (moral wise) so I hope there will be some interesting choices to be made.

P.S. Found 1 typo, image attached to the post. Should be "to" not "too".
P.S.S. In developer notes in first post at future tags there is 'vaginal sex' which can be removed at this point I guess..

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Unicornelia Mate, can you please add a few line breaks and structure your text into paragraphs, please.

Your wall-of-text is very hard to read right now. Splitting the text in smaller readable "blocks" will help to improve it..

Thanks.

Reactions: RolandG.

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Thanks - it's the look I was going for - I quite fancy her myself!

Just make separate saves - play one route and save it, and then play the other and save it seperately. It's early days and won't take you too long. Tbh, I like the idea of both routes.

As above - the game is very much in its early days - just play it through. It's heavily story based too, so I hope this'll help you to build engagement with the characters.

Many thanks - it takes quite a while to create! I hope you enjoy future releases.

Thanks for you compliment about the MFC - I like her too (and Debbie of course). I've also seen plenty dicks in games which are about 14 inches long - lucky bastards!

Many thanks - I'm always trying to improve my skills - each release leads to more experience in art, posing and lighting. It's a long process.

I'm going to look her up - I didn't know she was real!
This is her

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Not a bad start. Be careful to not have too much text though.
My primary goal will be to get as many scenes with Debbie as possible for sure, but I'm curious about the girl at the bar too. Would seem weird if there was no follow up.

Good job. Keep it up!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
why the need to put so many different girls when the point of this game is "watching my wife".
now, again a dev that want to make "a lot" where theres a big chance it will get abandoned like many other games.
focus on the wife and it will get completed much faster.

Reactions: Feuggn and Panos24

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Not a bad start. Be careful to not have too much text though.
My primary goal will be to get as many scenes with Debbie as possible for sure, but I'm curious about the girl at the bar too. Would seem weird if there was no follow up.

Good job. Keep it up!
Yep - Debbie's special. You and the other girl may be simply ships that pass in the night - a moral dilemma perhaps. We'll see.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
why the need to put so many different girls when the point of this game is "watching my wife".
now, again a dev that want to make "a lot" where theres a big chance it will get abandoned like many other games.
focus on the wife and it will get completed much faster.
Thanks for sharing your concerns - but actually, to pick up on your last sentence, I don't want it to get completed faster - it's just not what I'm about. To me it's not only about the final goal - but about how you get there. If peeps want a fuck fest game where your wife shags everything in sight at the drop of a hat, then they're probably in the wrong place in terms of this game - and that's fine, we're all different.

There are several reasons for the other characters - but mainly it is because of the above point regarding story line. As your wife isn't just going to jump in bed with any old guy, and needs enticing / corrupting - you need to understand her and (hopefully) engage with her. How they relate to other characters helps this - they don't live in a bubble. These side characters also fit into a whole story arc, and their paths will cross as the story unfolds.

Don't worry about the abandonment of this project. Although I do appreciate that this can happen, it's perhaps a bit early to bury the game just yet - it only began in May :)!

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
The game don't have "Cheating" tag, mostly NTR scenes involved Cheating.
Since the game have so many girls, will MC cheat on his Wife by fucking the girls? Or the Wife cheat on MC by fucking other guys without telling MC and let MC watching?
A bit similar to the game "The Adventurous Couple", MC sharing his Wife with other guys but MC wants to watch or need to know the details of his Wife fucking other guys. But MC's Wife also cheat on MC by fucking some guys without telling MC.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
So it was super difficult to not play new update first day it came out, but since I was very tired I was worried that I would not enjoy it fully. And I'm glad I postponed the playthrough for today and I could appretiate all the details of your work!

First of all let me say that I play the route where husband tries to please the wife to her every whim, denies flirtation from other women and encourages wife to be sexy (but not sharing!!!!). So whatever I will say in next part of this post is on that route and if there were some mistakes or unappretiated details in other routes that will have to be shared by someone else.

First thing that felt weird is Debbie's phone in classroom scene where she gets text allegedly from 'Meaghan'. Is it really Meaghan or supposed to be Meghan? It's just that I have never heard a name Meaghan so thought maybe it is a typo, if so then thought you should know..

About husband's dick size.. I don't really care either way personally, but in order to please both the people who like to be 'humiliated' and the ones who want to sleep with every woman they can and show them a good time I think I may have a solution, just an idea of course. How about husband being a 'grow-er' not a 'show-er'. Those who want husband to be humiliated just have erectile dysfunction and can't get hard properly and those who want to be alpha just get huge boners during sex scenes. That would mean some tweaking with parts already in the game maybe, but better to fix this early rather than later with more work - if that is something you want to consider in the first place. There will be people complaining always, but I do see many people not wanting to play this game if the husband is always small sized and especially with the commentary about it from other people playing a part as well. Just my thoughts, like I said I don't really care much about that, just trying to offer solution if it's ever deemed a problem..

Next thing.. Did I notice Pamela and Judy having a not so professional contact behind the desk at the dentist office? At first it was just a suspicion, but when you meet Judy (or was it Pamela? forgot lol) at the bar with school principle it was pretty much confirmed she is lesbian and then I was like "aha! knew it!". If that is the case then I am looking forward to wife's dentist appointment and wondering if it will turn into some girl on girl event (where I would like the choice to say no to any advances so wife only cheats with men and also people who like lesbian content can perhaps have a route where wife only engages with women). Interesting stuff either way..

I gotta say the background and scene details are amazing and should be appretiated more. Like for example I noticed a random dog and cat having a scuffle outside the clothing store and thought to myself how on one hand totally useless element for this type of game, but on other showing how developer really works on this game and puts effort in. Reminded me of that background 'bear walks over girl' scene from a game I won't name, but that is of excellent quality. If you know you know, but a good sign to see such details, for me it just speaks about quality.

Then a scene suggestion... Since there are Love and Respect points introduced in the game I was thinking there could totally be scenes where, if someone makes a mean comment or attitude towards husband, wife would have option to defend husband if Love, Respect points are high or agree/stay silent when Love, Respect points are low. Heather (I think?) comments made me think about this. And since I want to be on the cheating route it would be extra naughty if wife cheats on husband, but then defends him making herself look hypocritical, especially if husband would already suspect/know about cheating at some of these events. Just something I would find hot personally, once again just an idea take it or leave it that's on you to decide.

So I guess that is it from this update, sorry for the long post, but I'm trying to give every observation I can from playing even if a fraction of it helps improve the game or continue already amazing path it's on. I don't do this for any other game so I have a lot of energy for this. However if you let me know I should shut up I might consider it lol.

Also want to say to developer - remember that people often don't know what they want, and especially majority wishes are not always the best ones for the game. Even people who support this game financially will not always know what is best for the game. I just want to say - stick to your vision and don't let other's influence this project to the point it turns 180. Trust yourself because this game is heading to be absolutely hall of fame material one day!
Have a nice day everyone, patiently waiting wife's perspective, it feels like she had a difficult day (moral wise) so I hope there will be some interesting choices to be made.

P.S. Found 1 typo, image attached to the post. Should be "to" not "too".
P.S.S. In developer notes in first post at future tags there is 'vaginal sex' which can be removed at this point I guess..

Blimey - where to start...

Firstly, thank you so much for your supportive comments - your positivity really helps. Working full time and then writing this for hours afterwards is pretty tiring. It's a good job my wife is behind it!

So - to begin:

1. Meaghan - it's real - just Google it.

2. Different Perspectives - I don't mind people commenting constructively at all if they have a real interest in the game and in making it good. I can never please everyone - if I could I'd have my own yacht by now. People are entitled to not like the game - and this forum is for everyone. Personally, I'd just not play a game I didn't like and just accept it wasn't for me - I'm clearly too laid back.

3. Cock size - the Cuckold path is smaller than the Sharing path - but it's not a micro dick, it's just a smaller one. This is born out in many real cuckolding scenarios (although certainly not all), and can often be the reason for the kink in the first place in terms of guilt over lack of performance etc. The Cuckold path is largely centred about humiliation - and this is just one way of doing this - and it floats my boat too.

I think that some peeps who mention it may be more at home in the Sharing route - which is a much more positive (for the MC) experience - there's no humiliation and the size is pretty normal. It's easier to live out an alpha man's man persona there. I put it in there specifically for this purpose.

4. Dentist Lesbian - well spotted there - I wonder who else saw it. It is indeed there for a reason, although Judy didn't seem too keen.

5. Random Cat and Dog - Yes, I liked putting them in - did it just for a laugh!

6. Love and Respect - I also see that there could be some juicy interactions here. There's no doubt that your stats will drive your interactions and conversations. Heather's not the MC greatest fan (NTR) - as you'll see later.

7. Long Post - keep doing it - player engagement is why I'm writing this bloody game.

Thanks again for you comments - and I'll fix the typos etc.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes