hh103

Nov 12, 2016
Would be helpful to know exactly how spaced out the tiered patreon releases are. A week or two between tiers? A couple days? A month?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
View attachment 1246079
Would be helpful to know exactly how spaced out the tiered patreon releases are. A week or two between tiers? A couple days? A month?
Hi. It'll be just a few days between tiers - top 3 immediately and the £8 and £4 over the following week. There will be then a final public release - which I'll put up here. Just trying to establish a fair balance, but it could be clearer. I'll sort it out on the site :).

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Hello! Can't wait to check out the update and give it a thorough look, I would absolutely pledge to this game if I could, but I am dealing with some stuff irl and can't afford any extra expenses. Hope everyone have a lovely day! :)

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Hello! Can't wait to check out the update and give it a thorough look, I would absolutely pledge to this game if I could, but I am dealing with some stuff irl and can't afford any extra expenses. Hope everyone have a lovely day! :)
That's very kind of you to say. Hope you can join us at some point - but there are more important things in life. It'll still be here when stuff gets sorted out for you :).

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
1623883549768.png

Just messing about with an Android build. Unlike the Windows / Mac builds which are zipped and are straight forward to upload and link, the Renpy Android build created these files. As far as I understand, I just need the Universal build from the top four builds, but am unsure about the last one. Caxhub's Android build of 1.0 (Post #239) just had the Universal build but it was larger, at 114MB - so mine looks wrong at only 27MB.

Any techy type advise me whether I need a link to this file too - apologies for my ignorance of such things.

useless-j

Aug 15, 2019
View attachment 1249960

Just messing about with an Android build. Unlike the Windows / Mac builds which are zipped and are straight forward to upload and link, the Renpy Android build created these files. As far as I understand, I just need the Universal build from the top four builds, but am unsure about the last one. Caxhub's Android build of 1.0 (Post #239) just had the Universal build but it was larger, at 114MB - so mine looks wrong at only 27MB.

Any techy type advise me whether I need a link to this file too - apologies for my ignorance of such things.
Most ports have all the data built in the apk so no need for obb files.
Here you have the obb file which is around 210 MB, and 27MB for the apk.

The obb file need to be placed in Android/obb.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Most ports have all the data built in the apk so no need for obb files.
Here you have the obb file which is around 210 MB, and 27MB for the apk.

The obb file need to be placed in Android/obb.
Do you mean mean that I supply for download the apk and the obb file, or just one of them? Again, sorry - I'm really ignorant of this stuff :).

jimbo88

Oct 10, 2018
Yes, I agree very much, I've little/no interest in the supporting characters, other than to give credence and reason to the wife's behaviour(s). Quite rightly, the MC's evidently not un-attractive himself to have attracted his wife, so yes, I've patience that these threads of desire, temptation and betrayal entwining the MC will weave into the fabric of his marriage (as this release demonstrates) to destabilize it, and empower/corrupt his wife to satisfy her repressed desires in greater measure.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Yes, I agree very much, I've little/no interest in the supporting characters, other than to give credence and reason to the wife's behaviour(s). Quite rightly, the MC's evidently not un-attractive himself to have attracted his wife, so yes, I've patience that these threads of desire, temptation and betrayal entwining the MC will weave into the fabric of his marriage (as this release demonstrates) to destabilize it, and empower/corrupt his wife to satisfy her repressed desires in greater measure.
Nicely put. Yes - she's there for a reason - several actually.

Reactions: Marioc17

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Just pledged to the silver tier. Really considering at some point to go gold or platinum lol.
Thank you so much - your generosity and confidence is really appreciated. Indeed, thank you to everybody who has shown support for my project - it is hard to express really - but the support from members of this forum is truly humbling. Better make it good then!

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Thank you so much - your generosity and confidence is really appreciated. Indeed, thank you to everybody who has shown support for my project - it is hard to express really - but the support from members of this forum is truly humbling. Better make it good then!
In other words: "here is full of husbands fantasizing about seeing their wife naked with another man" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes