Jwatson

Sep 9, 2017
The game keeps crashing for me. Anybody else having this issue? Downloading for Windows, getting the following error:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: WMW.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 60517191
Fault Module Name: atio6axx.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.14.10.9704
Fault Module Timestamp: 4b9e4b1c
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0000000000d28ffb
Additional Information 1: aea3
Additional Information 2: aea37d0203f46f8fd8ef901253e07003
Additional Information 3: 3a6b
Additional Information 4: 3a6bfef741a8ea2b915e85d4efc8b096

Read our privacy statement online:

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Devs and compressor use Google's webp format to reduce the size of a picture.

XnConvert is a free and fast batch converter that you can use.

The Output tab is where you choose into which format you want to change your file (see right side: "Format").
View attachment 1209918

In the settings panel you can set the quality. Important: Never set quality under 90 or the quality of your renders will suffer a lot. Numbers lower than 90 are for compressed version. A good parameter seems to be 91 or 92 however, the bigger your game gets the lower the number will be.
View attachment 1209919
Once again, your tech savvy has saved the day. Thank you so much for this - you are really helping a beginner to find his way. Greatly appreciated.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
This game is very promising and your way to write about the NTR/Sharing is one of the best way... I'm not so much interested in the cheating path if is the MC that cheat on his wife because there are tons of Male protagonist Games where the MC cheat on his wife... this is the story of the majorityand it is a very boring story.
For my tastes games with male MC without NTR are very boring and your anticipation about the future tags are very interesting for me.

I hope that you will follow only your original inspiration that is always the best way to make the game interesting.
Usually Devs that follow too much the tastes of the public makes the game boring also for the author. (there are devs that abandon the game just for try to follow to much the tastes of others forgetting their own original inspiration)

I'm waiting for download this game due to missing upcoming tags but I'm sure this game will be on my favourite list soon.
Thanks for the support. You're right of course about sticking to the original script. I am certainly very welcoming of advice or ideas - but I won't stray too far from it. Can't please every soul. However, the paths that exist so far will essentially be it (plus Cheat to come).

Regarding Cheat - I think you've misunderstood what it is. Tbh, I'm expecting peeps to cheat anyway (although not all will be doing so) - and I'm certainly putting temptation your way. The Cheat path isn't for you, it's for your wife. What this means is that she'll likely cheat on you. It was originally a part of the NTR path, but this makes it more straightforward to code - and does suite some tastes.

If you follow the Cheat path, you can choose how you want to relate to your wife - but she is likely to look elsewhere for her thrills - and not share them with you. I, and others it appears, like the idea of an unfaithful wife going about her business behind your back. Some want to be nice to her, and others not so much, but essentially she's going to stab you in the back at some point. Of course, you will see what she's doing in the x.1 releases.

As you can see, it's not a million miles from cuckolding, and you can of course still play that part separately anyway.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
The game keeps crashing for me. Anybody else having this issue? Downloading for Windows, getting the following error:

Problem signature:

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
Really sorry - but this sort of this is way beyond my knowledge base - somebody might know though.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020

Problem signature:

That is a problem with your AMD GPU-Driver - There are some atio60xx.dll versions that have bugs or are trojans/viruses. Just check. Or you have more than one version of this file in you search path. Just check your installation.
BTW - the best way to install a new GPU-Driver is to use the Display Driver uninstaller (DDU) to uninstall the old GPU drivers before you install the new driver.

Gerrry1969

Jun 23, 2020
Could someone please upload a save just after the name choices. I've updated renpy, reinstalled Joiplay, and it's still just going back to the input once you've entered the name. Even on the android ver too. Dying to try this from all the positive feedback. Dev pls don't make me buy a pc

Reactions: RolandG.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
That is a problem with your AMD GPU-Driver - There are some atio60xx.dll versions that have bugs or are trojans/viruses. Just check. Or you have more than one version of this file in you search path. Just check your installation.
BTW - the best way to install a new GPU-Driver is to use the Display Driver uninstaller (DDU) to uninstall the old GPU drivers before you install the new driver.
Was about to recommend DDU as well :D

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Could someone please upload a save just after the name choices. I've updated renpy, reinstalled Joiplay, and it's still just going back to the input once you've entered the name. Even on the android ver too. Dying to try this from all the positive feedback. Dev pls don't make me buy a pc

Here you go :)

Reactions: Illegible Mink

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Regarding Cheat - I think you've misunderstood what it is. Tbh, I'm expecting peeps to cheat anyway (although not all will be doing so) - and I'm certainly putting temptation your way. The Cheat path isn't for you, it's for your wife. What this means is that she'll likely cheat on you. It was originally a part of the NTR path, but this makes it more straightforward to code - and does suite some tastes.
Understood but I hope you can also make cheat path available on the NTR path... because..
This kind of cheating tag is also included in the NTR tag (as you already write in this post) and this is a Male MC game so in the NTR all sex actions that involve his wife in sex scenes with other guys is still NTR also if the MC ignore that his wife cheat on him...
Sharing her with others is also in the Netorase that is a part of the NTR...

I'm one o that think that NTR is not cuckolding ... or better be cuckold is only a little part of the NTR kinkiest world.

Reducing the term NTR = as cuckold is too much reductive for the perversion included in that 3 letters on my taste
I like NTR but if I'm the husband I want to stay in control of my wife. If we really have to play and exploring the 3 letters ... I am the husband and I want to have control over my wife .. (and as a role play I can accept that she has control in some event).

What I'd like to say is; EXAMPLE:
a good husband MC for me is swapping partners and being proud to show my wife's skills to others but absolutely without losing my control over her ... sure there can be events at the beginning of the story where the MC husband can "temper" his strength by watching passively his wife having sex with others but this should lead him to find a way to stay in control
....like a revenge,
MC thinking :
since my dear wife likes to fuck now I will try to back in control over her so that make her understand that there will never be any other man better than me who is able to satisfy her needs to fuck with others..
I like that but I want to be in control of her by doing kinkiest and training her as uch as possible in orther to let also satisfy my perversions

------------------
I hope you will include male domination because NTR is not only for cuckold but also for Alpha males that want dominate her wife in orther to remain in control of his family.

Reactions: SummerCar

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Understood but I hope you can also make cheat path available on the NTR path... because..
This kind of cheating tag is also included in the NTR tag (as you already write in this post) and this is a Male MC game so in the NTR all sex actions that involve his wife in sex scenes with other guys is still NTR also if the MC ignore that his wife cheat on him...
Sharing her with others is also in the Netorase that is a part of the NTR...

I'm one o that think that NTR is not cuckolding ... or better be cuckold is only a little part of the NTR kinkiest world.

Reducing the term NTR = as cuckold is too much reductive for the perversion included in that 3 letters on my taste
I like NTR but if I'm the husband I want to stay in control of my wife. If we really have to play and exploring the 3 letters ... I am the husband and I want to have control over my wife .. (and as a role play I can accept that she has control in some event).

What I'd like to say is; EXAMPLE:
a good husband MC for me is swapping partners and being proud to show my wife's skills to others but absolutely without losing my control over her ... sure there can be events at the beginning of the story where the MC husband can "temper" his strength by watching passively his wife having sex with others but this should lead him to find a way to stay in control
....like a revenge,
MC thinking :
since my dear wife likes to fuck now I will try to back in control over her so that make her understand that there will never be any other man better than me who is able to satisfy her needs to fuck with others..
I like that but I want to be in control of her by doing kinkiest and training her as uch as possible in orther to let also satisfy my perversions

------------------
I hope you will include male domination because NTR is not only for cuckold but also for Alpha males that want dominate her wife in orther to remain in control of his family.
So many interpretations :) - and so many possibilities for another game! I think for those who want to play a more dominant, controlling role then the sharing path may be the way. In that route, your wife will have the option to be with others, more as in a hotwife scenario. This will be done with your permission, and encouragement. In this route, you'll remain in control, your wife will always comeback to you and share her experiences with you, in a positive sense. You will reassert control, and she will also share herself with you and others. Although it may not be quite what you're looking for, it's pretty much as close as I can get at this time.

The second route, which I called NTR, to you may be interpreted as more of a cuckold path. The Cheat path, as it will be implemented, is for that kink only, although it may have the facility to merge with a cuckolding lifestyle as time goes on - say once it has come out into the open. I really see Routes 2 and 3 as humiliation orientated routes, and Route 1 for those who don't like all that.

At this moment, I can't really incorporate a male centred dom role apart from what I've outlined above - it would simply get too big and unwieldy. I have bounced around the idea of a game focused on a Bull's lifestyle - but that's for another day, and possibly another audience :).

Thanks very much for your comments, and I hope you'll find something that you like and want to pursue in the game.

Jwatson

Sep 9, 2017
Thank you!

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
So many interpretations :) - and so many possibilities for another game! I think for those who want to play a more dominant, controlling role then the sharing path may be the way. In that route, your wife will have the option to be with others, more as in a hotwife scenario. This will be done with your permission, and encouragement. In this route, you'll remain in control, your wife will always comeback to you and share her experiences with you, in a positive sense. You will reassert control, and she will also share herself with you and others. Although it may not be quite what you're looking for, it's pretty much as close as I can get at this time.

The second route, which I called NTR, to you may be interpreted as more of a cuckold path. The Cheat path, as it will be implemented, is for that kink only, although it may have the facility to merge with a cuckolding lifestyle as time goes on - say once it has come out into the open. I really see Routes 2 and 3 as humiliation orientated routes, and Route 1 for those who don't like all that.

At this moment, I can't really incorporate a male centred dom role apart from what I've outlined above - it would simply get too big and unwieldy. I have bounced around the idea of a game focused on a Bull's lifestyle - but that's for another day, and possibly another audience :).

Thanks very much for your comments, and I hope you'll find something that you like and want to pursue in the game.
Thank you ... my comment was just to understand better your way to intend NTR...
I will check on this thread from time to time hoping that you will be able to get constant updates for your game.. bc this is very good also for find more patreon supporters.
Good luck

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Thank you ... my comment was just to understand better your way to intend NTR...
I will check on this thread from time to time hoping that you will be able to get constant updates for your game.. bc this is very good also for find more patreon supporters.
Good luck
I'm aiming for x.0 releases every 4 weeks or so - a bit shorter for x.1 releases.

Last edited:

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019
Love the scope of this game, only question i have left is if there is cuckolding non cheating path (submission with a bit a humillation, but with consent because of kink), or the cuckold path is more ntr cheating focused?

Jun 23, 2020
Love the scope of this game, only question i have left is if there is cuckolding non cheating path (submission with a bit a humillation, but with consent because of kink), or the cuckold path is more ntr cheating focused?
Probably didn't read the rest lol but the title post says about the three paths, sharing, cuckold, cheating. The one youre talking about is middle path, or 2nd

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Can someone please share whats is mentioned in these two post?? Thanks.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
This game really shows promise!
As a NTR fan but I've also always wanted to be a teacher who succumb to a students advancements, or psychologist, doctor etc. I hope there will be some blackmail or femdom/bully stuff there too. It's your game of course and do your thing, but I can't wait to see what happens!
Keep up the great work!

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018

Can someone please share whats is mentioned in these two post?? Thanks.
Basically, the Cheat post was a discussion about whether I should bring in another (Wife Cheats) path apart from the Sharing and NTR Paths. It was suggested by a Patron and was largely approved of - and so it will go ahead in either this update (0.2.0) or the next one (0.3.0).

The Progress chat was about release dates for 2.0 (just over 2 weeks from now) to Patrons, and a heads up about new characters and what you'll do in this release. 2.0 will be posted here after Patrons have got it - there will always be a public release - as essentially, this forum is the public.

Last edited:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
This game really shows promise!
As a NTR fan but I've also always wanted to be a teacher who succumb to a students advancements, or psychologist, doctor etc. I hope there will be some blackmail or femdom/bully stuff there too. It's your game of course and do your thing, but I can't wait to see what happens!
Keep up the great work!
Thanks - it's certainly a pleasant thought. I know pretty much where I'm going with the Debbie story line - and it does fit into the overall arc - but the details are still fuzzy. The darker NTR stuff will be there, or at least some of it - it's all part of the kink :).

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes