Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Great start, really strong building of their relationship, the mundane daily choices help to forge that player agency that can make betrayal or sharing so much hotter. hope there is a route where the wife is submissive to the bull who does most of the humiliation.

Also probably not in the cards, but would love for the "her pleasure" path to only have one rival/Bull character that gets all the girls, wife, Debbie and beyond.
Yep - I hope the mundane makes the experience more real - of course, it will develop. Definitely a submissive bull relationship on the cards - it's pretty common. Not sure about the single bull - only from a realism sense - but now you mention it...

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Does MC get to cheat on the wife as well or is he just a forced voyeur/cuckold?
I think cheating is pretty likely - especially with Debbie. I think the thing is that you make your own story - you're never forced down a single path. The sharing side will see you participate more, although there is still participation in cuckolding, just not of a type some peeps are familiar with.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Hell yes, can't wait as this is an amazing start.
You know - this sort of comment makes so much difference. When you worked on something for so long and tweaked everything multiple times, it is quite a daunting thing to do to press the button and open it up to the world (or at least our world) - especially if it's a hot issue. Thank you.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Surely, wife is nice looking.
Husband must be her first love...
then she discover rich old guy, or some ni99er with 30 cm penis...

and loves goes by...I mean LOVE of her husband.

Then I realized this was my ex fiancee

:cry:
Yes - it looks like first love - she's certainly pretty conservative. But all may not be as it seems...

Reactions: PerditaDurango

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
I think cheating is pretty likely - especially with Debbie. I think the thing is that you make your own story - you're never forced down a single path. The sharing side will see you participate more, although there is still participation in cuckolding, just not of a type some peeps are familiar with.
Admittedly, cuckold/NTR games don't really appeal to my tastes but something in this game has piqued my interest, I just can't pinpoint what it is lol. It's also a plus that the renders are top-notch. Overall, pretty solid for a first release, can't wait for more (y)

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Female protagonist and ntr? I'm in, it looks very promising!
It worth pointing out that it is more a female PoV than protagonist. You, as a male, steer the story. My intention is that every second release (x.1) will be from her PoV.

This will be a kinetic release as she will be responding to your decisions in the x.0 releases and doing her own thing. So there will be some covering of the story as you've played it in the previous x.0 releases and the rest will be her life, her job, her thoughts etc.

I know this is a perhaps odd way to do it, but wanted her perspective too. You can choose to bypass her episodes should you wish to live in ignorance - which can be good too. Hard to do though - lots of willpower.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes