Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mhh ... so you have to agree to humiliation and cuckolding for some cheating? .. to bad.

After the dinner (when you made it) she reacts kinda strange. Everything is fine but then she gets angry?

"You're definitly in my good books today."

"Oh, you know what - I'm going downstairs. I hope you enjoyed bashing your little cock." - And she says she has to make dinner ...

That makes no sense - especially because they were sitting at the table and had just finished dinner.... o_O

So I guess the choice is not triggered correctly. :/

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Mhh ... so you have to agree to humiliation and cuckolding for some cheating? .. to bad.

After the dinner (when you made it) she reacts kinda strange. Everything is fine but then she gets angry?

"You're definitly in my good books today."

"Oh, you know what - I'm going downstairs. I hope you enjoyed bashing your little cock." - And she says she has to make dinner ...

That makes no sense - especially because they were sitting at the table and had just finished dinner.... o_O

So I guess the choice is not triggered correctly. :/
I'm going to look into this - never seen that happen. As a side issue, there are opportunities for you to cheat whichever route you choose.

Reactions: Pyrrical

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Admittedly, cuckold/NTR games don't really appeal to my tastes but something in this game has piqued my interest, I just can't pinpoint what it is lol. It's also a plus that the renders are top-notch. Overall, pretty solid for a first release, can't wait for more (y)
Thank you so much. I hope I won't disappoint you.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Quite short but a good start.
Maybe increase the size of MC his dick. Way too small, even for a game.
Mutual sharing with that dick is not going to be well.
It's a trope - and probably fits more into the ntr side of things - but not exclusively. I will certainly think on it for the sharing side. Thanks for your thoughts.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I have nothing against NTR, but in this type of games, I am primarily interested in what kind of personality the main male character has.
- Is this an MMC-type character in TAC? (good looking, equal relationship with wife, etc.)
- Is that a stereotypical cuckold? (a jerk with a micro-cock who stands in the corner, jerks off and watches as his wife gets fucked by two guys)
- Or does it depend on the player's choice in the game?

I don't like "humiliation" in this type of stories.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
So will the options only affect the way others are interacting with the mc or will there be scenes locked behind choices?
Also will there be NTR with the other women in this game?
And will you do something in the gallery so we can see what route we still have unlockable scenes in?

Reactions: Illegible Mink

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
The Game had a nice start,I like the characters....the wife is Hot, also had the wanking error popping in at the dinner scene, and I must say that I would like the MC`s dick a little bigger also,not into monster dicks,but is nice if you can see them perform.

Reactions: spavon
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes