muizdps

Feb 26, 2021
I'm really enjoying the game! :D Everything looks great and the experience is fun for sure. Anyone have a walkthrough for the game, just asking so that I don't miss any content! Appreciate any help!

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
A very nice start well done... a quick question tho... the sharing path is more of a hotwifing one or a swinging one ?
Well - I reckon it might be both - as long as it's consensual and mutually fulfilling. It will not include any humiliation/submission elements at all. In the sharing route, any cheating will be by you. Going to see where that path takes me.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I'm really enjoying the game! :D Everything looks great and the experience is fun for sure. Anyone have a walkthrough for the game, just asking so that I don't miss any content! Appreciate any help!
I'll do one - just not yet. Got to get the story going :).

Reactions: Sanaa Star

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Very short so far... one error where if you do make dinner then after it ends it rolls around to you not having made dinner and she complains... I'm not really sure if I'm supposed to be being nice to her or not though - I hope it's not one of those weird games where you've gotta be nice to her to then get her to fuck around... rather than having a choice at the start about if you want to be involved or not it'd make more sense if was down to how you treated her, if you're in her goodbooks then it's a sharing kind of deal, in her badbooks and she cheats... I hope the MC gets to be a dog too though, and say hook up with Debbie and she's not there just to offer up to the wife later or something.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
My understanding from reading the threads here is that you can choose the NTR/cuckolding path or a sharing path where you are involved in a loving way. So my take on it is that the NTR is fully avoidable.
Pretty much bang on - although I'd argue that cuckolding can also revolve around love - just in a different manifestation.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Well - I reckon it might be both - as long as it's consensual and mutually fulfilling. It will not include any humiliation/submission elements at all. In the sharing route, any cheating will be by you. Going to see where that path takes me.
Y
About husband cheating in sharing path, would there be an option to tell the wife about fucking other women, to be open about it so she would know about husband adventures? Something that could perhaps lead to ffm in the swinging/sharing path?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Very short so far... one error where if you do make dinner then after it ends it rolls around to you not having made dinner and she complains... I'm not really sure if I'm supposed to be being nice to her or not though - I hope it's not one of those weird games where you've gotta be nice to her to then get her to fuck around... rather than having a choice at the start about if you want to be involved or not it'd make more sense if was down to how you treated her, if you're in her goodbooks then it's a sharing kind of deal, in her badbooks and she cheats... I hope the MC gets to be a dog too though, and say hook up with Debbie and she's not there just to offer up to the wife later or something.
So...your relationship with your wife will determine how she acts. It's primarily based around two factors: love and respect. She can love and respect you and still succumb to the attractions of a cuckolding lifestyle - it's a manifestation of her love for you and that you want it. However, if these stats decline then tbh, she's more likely to indulge - fits more into the humiliation side perhaps.

In the sharing route - again you can play it how you like - but if she loves and respects you she may be more likely to cooperate as she feels secure in your love. By choosing this route, you are closing down the likelihood of her cheating on you etc. Feel free to piss her off though - just don't expect favours in return.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Y

About husband cheating in sharing path, would there be an option to tell the wife about fucking other women, to be open about it so she would know about husband adventures? Something that could perhaps lead to ffm in the swinging/sharing path?
I would guess that the whole sharing thing will be brought up before that. Most wives don't see cheating by their husbands as a good thing. Doesn't mean that any of your dalliances can't be brought in to play with somehow though.

BobHoskins

May 13, 2017
Not usually a huge fan of NTR games but this looks promising. Especially the possibility for bi male scenes. Don't tend to see a lot of em which is a shame but it's a bit of a niche i guess.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Not usually a huge fan of NTR games but this looks promising. Especially the possibility for bi male scenes. Don't tend to see a lot of em which is a shame but it's a bit of a niche i guess.
It can be part of the ntr lifestyle - but will naturally be optional.

Reactions: BobHoskins

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Many apologies for that coding error after your evening meal. Really don't know how it slipped in - so frustrating. Still - only human. Here are two uploads for PC and Mac which should resolve that issue. Thank you for letting me know about this cock up.

Let's hope they work!

Reactions: DiegoSaintE

BobHoskins

May 13, 2017
It can be part of the ntr lifestyle - but will naturally be optional.
Yeah i saw it earlier in the thread that it will be which was a pleasant surprise. And making them optional makes sense of course. Not everyone's cup of tea but still excited to see em happen. Looking forward to keeping track of your project and best of luck with it!

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Many apologies for that coding error after your evening meal. Really don't know how it slipped in - so frustrating. Still - only human. Here are two uploads for PC and Mac which should resolve that issue. Thank you for letting me know about this cock up.

Let's hope they work!
I think the links don't work, my friend. It says "not publicly available"

Reactions: belovedeggs

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
" a happily married man "...
At this very moment husband knew..... He Fucked up..

Edit: Joke aside, the game is looking very promising.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Love the artwork and the choices between sharing and cucking. Wish the intro was longer

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes