Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I have nothing against NTR, but in this type of games, I am primarily interested in what kind of personality the main male character has.
- Is this an MMC-type character in TAC? (good looking, equal relationship with wife, etc.)
- Is that a stereotypical cuckold? (a jerk with a micro-cock who stands in the corner, jerks off and watches as his wife gets fucked by two guys)
- Or does it depend on the player's choice in the game?

I don't like "humiliation" in this type of stories.
I would say that it depends on which path you take. Perhaps the first type of male fits more into the sharing route.

In a sharing route, the MC will perhaps be seen in a more equal light in that you're both sharing in the experience - at least some of the time. Hotwifing can also fit into sharing generally and doesn't tend to have humiliation as a part of it. Imo, there is a degree of willing submission in cuckoldry. I think also that a cuckold relationship can be centred around a certain degree of inequality - at least in terms of opportunity.

There will always be choices in-game as to what you do, but the general layout of the game for you will be decided in your initial choice of path.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
So will the options only affect the way others are interacting with the mc or will there be scenes locked behind choices?
Also will there be NTR with the other women in this game?
And will you do something in the gallery so we can see what route we still have unlockable scenes in?
Good questions.

In terms of logistics, it's hard to write two totally different stories. I'm a one man band with a full time job - so much will be down to interactions. However, this will not be exclusively the case, as in sharing there would have to be other options available.

The NTR will be primarily centred around your wife - I'll think on it, but it wasn't the original plan.

I think you can assume that if an image hasn't unlocked it's in the other path. There's not that much now, but that will increase as time goes on.

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
I hope this project doesn't get abandoned because after playing the demo everything looks good. Dialogue makes sense and isn't annoying or cringe worthy, renders are really good, premise is solid.... This could turn out to be one of my favorite games.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Sharing/hotwifing/cuckolding especially if in stockings/garter belt, high heels and naughty lingerie? I'm in!!!
I have played the intro and for the moment there is no mentioning to a hotwife style for the couple, there is two paths, int the first the husband will have fun too, in the second not (only the wife), from what i have understood… furthermore you can make happy your wife with every choice or not, a walkthrought would help

Reactions: Kaparzo

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
There is something wrong with the choice to help the wife make dinner. I choose to help MCs'wife make dinner but after she praises MC, It leads to the scene the wife angry with mc that happens in the choice to go fap in his room. o_Oo_Oo_O

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
The Game had a nice start,I like the characters....the wife is Hot, also had the wanking error popping in at the dinner scene, and I must say that I would like the MC`s dick a little bigger also,not into monster dicks,but is nice if you can see them perform.
I'm going to think on that, mainly perhaps in the sharing route - I appreciate your view. I like her too - but I suppose I should.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I'm going to see how the story picks up before I pledge. I like swinging content but not NTR. I just hope this dose not get abandoned, since their is few swinging/sharing games that give you a choice of not having NTR.
You'll definitely have the choice. I'm very aware that NTR isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I hope this project doesn't get abandoned because after playing the demo everything looks good. Dialogue makes sense and isn't annoying or cringe worthy, renders are really good, premise is solid.... This could turn out to be one of my favorite games.
Thank you for this. It is very encouraging to hear a positive comment such as this. I'll try my best.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Sharing/hotwifing/cuckolding especially if in stockings/garter belt, high heels and naughty lingerie? I'm in!!!
I have played the intro and for the moment there is no mentioning to a hotwife style for the couple, there is two paths, int the first the husband will have fun too, in the second not (only the wife), from what i have understood… furthermore you can make happy your wife with every choice or not, a walkthrought would help
Yes - your wife should be pretty happy regardless of route. I see hotwifing as part of a non-humiliation sharing lifestyle, as imo it's generally more participatory by the male and can lead to future sharing. I suppose it depends on your definition though. I'll be doing a walkthrough in the future once the content is larger.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
There is something wrong with the choice to help the wife make dinner. I choose to help MCs'wife make dinner but after she praises MC, It leads to the scene the wife angry with mc that happens in the choice to go fap in his room. o_Oo_Oo_O
Yep - it was brought up earlier. Dunno how that happened but script is fixed now. I'll sort the upload in a sec.

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
A very nice start well done... a quick question tho... the sharing path is more of a hotwifing one or a swinging one ?

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes