AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Many apologies for that coding error after your evening meal. Really don't know how it slipped in - so frustrating. Still - only human. Here are two uploads for PC and Mac which should resolve that issue. Thank you for letting me know about this cock up.

Let's hope they work!
Please make the links public available. Right now, they aren't. Thank you!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yes - your wife should be pretty happy regardless of route. I see hotwifing as part of a non-humiliation sharing lifestyle, as imo it's generally more participatory by the male and can lead to future sharing. I suppose it depends on your definition though. I'll be doing a walkthrough in the future once the content is larger.
Ok thanks, but for a cuckold path without humiliation (like "The Adventurous Couple"), i must select the first or the second playtrought at the beginning of the game? And i must make happy the wife or not?

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
i really like the game so far, good stuff! and while i like that you gave the option for naming the main characters.... i don't like naming why wife, can you give her a default name? or what about a default first and last for the main character? so if i just hit enter and leave it blank the default comes up.

also, debbie as some lazy eye going on when you talk to her in class, only her right eye can look away from you. its pretty brief but impossible to unsee.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Sorry for the failed attempt to upload 1.0a - here we go again...I live and learn. Should fix the evening meal mistake.

Thanks.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Love the artwork and the choices between sharing and cucking. Wish the intro was longer
I'll work on that. It was my first go really - but it took a fair amount of time to set up some basic themes, artwork, rooms etc. Also had to learn Ren'Py! Should be more streamlined in the future.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Reading ntr-themed threads I came to the conclusion that the appeal for these games is to people like you can ask what the appeal for this kind of setting is.
I suppose not everyone gets it - not too surprising considering the genre :) - tbh I don't see the appeal of furries.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Ignore the haters and just do your thing, dev.

Not everybody wants the same 'young guy comes back home from wherever and fucks his mother/younger sister/older sister/aunt/next-door milf etc' collect and fuck em all scenario that's been done like a thousand times already.

This looks like it's got some real potential, so good luck and stay strong, lol.;)
Yep - going to be strong :p.

Reactions: SAMASH112

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Filesupload links...

PC:

Mac:

Reactions: Ekzar

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Ok thanks, but for a cuckold path without humiliation (like "The Adventurous Couple"), i must select the first or the second playtrought at the beginning of the game? And i must make happy the wife or not?
I'd argue that if you don't want humiliation - avoid cuckolding - it's pretty much about that. Similarly cheating (on you that is) - is pretty much the second 'ntr' path.

You can certainly share your wife without humiliation, and perhaps she'll do some stuff without you - but you'll be fully aware of it and have set the rules. I reckon that's not cuckolding, but hotwifing - and that's the first path.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Thanks for the game. Be strong. They've already started to set the thread on fire with the fucking word. I wish you luck.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Thank you for your really well explained post - and for engaging and spending your time with it. I tend to play games as a good guy too.

Reactions: Ayamefan
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes