Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Absolutely right, Mr. Mink, it is your game and I bow to your decisions. God, I love this game, I have to buy more panties or start washing them more often. I think I'll buy more panties, I just love having choices. lalalalalalalalalalala.............
Well I guess bribery will get you everywhere with Illegible Mink

Reactions: Illegible Mink

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It's a no-brainer that Debbie has to get involved with hubby and wifey. Maybe all 3 can wear BBC dildos. When wifey had the choice to fantasize about Karl or Daniel, it would have been awesome to have the option to choose both, together and separately.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Yep - I like the filth :). I did imagine Rachael getting involved, and anyway - perhaps she already is in the lifestyle - do you remember her introducing her husband - I drew him that way for a reason :)
Yes, I do remember Rachel introducing her husband to wifey and you can see the lust/hunger he had in his eyes.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It might just end up that way - like I say, I plan on going darker than dark. Imagine the most hard core cuck route - well, that's where we're heading. But just to reiterate - there will be choices as it's not for everyone.
Love the way you are thinking Mr. Mink, bring it on. The darker, dirtier, sluttier, more whoreish. Break out all the tags on the list of tags and let it fly, as long as you make the stronger ones optional, I don't think the ones who don't care to go that deep or dark will complain. I think I just came in my panties and I need ice for my peepee.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Illegible Mink really like your game. One of the few where I go back and play multiple routes. In one, I name the MC after myself and do the "sharing" route, fucking Debbie, being nice to all the ladies(even Avery, do not blackmail, just help her), wife included. Then play again, naming the MC after a douchebag I knew back in the 80's, go the "get her to cheat ASAP", play the whiny little douche he was meant to be. Will not play the regular cuck route, as not my thing. Swinging is fine, seeing garbage dudes getting cucked is fine, hell no to being a willing cuck(not kink shaming those who are into that, I just could never go there, more power to them). Only real gripe is there are so many lines of dialogue meant to be spoken by one person but labeled as another. Like a line the MC would say but labeled as the wife talking.

Reactions: kingofminister

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Playing the cuck route, I was wondering if pursuing Debbie is binary in the sense that you either go all in or new content of her stops.

For example, I flirted with her quite a lot and bought her clothes but, once the camp, the MC didn't go for the kill. Can I expect more major content relating to Debbie in this play-through?

I like the idea of the MC unknowingly using Debbie as an ego booster (without "actually" cheating) just to eventually get put down to his place by her or wifey.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Illegible Mink really like your game. One of the few where I go back and play multiple routes. In one, I name the MC after myself and do the "sharing" route, fucking Debbie, being nice to all the ladies(even Avery, do not blackmail, just help her), wife included. Then play again, naming the MC after a douchebag I knew back in the 80's, go the "get her to cheat ASAP", play the whiny little douche he was meant to be. Will not play the regular cuck route, as not my thing. Swinging is fine, seeing garbage dudes getting cucked is fine, hell no to being a willing cuck(not kink shaming those who are into that, I just could never go there, more power to them). Only real gripe is there are so many lines of dialogue meant to be spoken by one person but labeled as another. Like a line the MC would say but labeled as the wife talking.
Thanks for this - and I'm really happy that you enjoy it. If you find dialogue issues, please let me know. When you're writing a game like this, with a huge amount of text, errors do creep in. Although I read through each release before I post it, things do slip by - so having fresh eyes really helps. Just PM me with these mistakes and I will correct them. All you need to do is to copy/paste the sentence and I''ll find it and check it. It's a pretty easy job for me to do this. I want this game to be error free :).

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Playing the cuck route, I was wondering if pursuing Debbie is binary in the sense that you either go all in or new content of her stops.

For example, I flirted with her quite a lot and bought her clothes but, once the camp, the MC didn't go for the kill. Can I expect more major content relating to Debbie in this play-through?

I like the idea of the MC unknowingly using Debbie as an ego booster (without "actually" cheating) just to eventually get put down to his place by her or wifey.
At some point - you pretty much have to decide whether you want her. This was at camp. I can see how you want to play it, but at some point (for coding purposes) we have to nail your relationship down - or reject her and move on :). After you reject her at camp there is a variable which closes the relationship down.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
At some point - you pretty much have to decide whether you want her. This was at camp. I can see how you want to play it, but at some point (for coding purposes) we have to nail your relationship down - or reject her and move on :). After you reject her at camp there is a variable which closes the relationship down.
Well, it makes sense that she moves on at that point.

In this case, in cuck play-throughs where Debbie relationship is ended, is there some kind of alternative character/content in the future (amount of scenes wise)?

If not, I think I'll "bite the bullet" :ROFLMAO: and do her. I really like the character and also want to experience the most amount of content possible.

Feb 5, 2020
Probably not - the only one I'm thinking of is a QoS tattoo - and that would be for the Cuck route only.
Having followed the story from the beginning and countless replays, my impression is that she would have to be far gone down the cuckold corruption route to get a QoS tattoo. Can it be that she wears one of the stick-on ones when she goes to get gang banged by BBCs and nothing on other routes? Also getting marked with permanent marker is humiliating and is more of an incel fantasy than a cuck/share one. Will you include that in WMW or avoid it altogether?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Thanks for this - and I'm really happy that you enjoy it. If you find dialogue issues, please let me know. When you're writing a game like this, with a huge amount of text, errors do creep in. Although I read through each release before I post it, things do slip by - so having fresh eyes really helps. Just PM me with these mistakes and I will correct them. All you need to do is to copy/paste the sentence and I''ll find it and check it. It's a pretty easy job for me to do this. I want this game to be error free :).
Will do. Already finshed the "garbage" MC playthrough of this build. Now catching up on the "sharing" one. I just noticed that during the FMC side of events, it shifted back to the MC perspective for one frame. Should have been the FMC meeting Heather at the door instead. Will PM you other stuff but since I screencapped this, will post it here.

screenshot0001.png

Edit to add, just got to the Friday dinner with her boss and Daniel. It is still her side but it seems really mixed with his side now. Don't know if that is on purpose or not.

Edit2: Just finished the current sharing route. I chose another woman when asked by the wife, so I can hopefully bring Debbie and other women into the relationship(maybe even eventually hate fucking Trish, even if our boy did fuck up losing a file, she still seems a bit too bitchy), even though all other choices I led her down the Daniel path. Karl seems alright but he is more likely to be looking for something serious, after his wife left. So I chose Daniel, seems like the less likely to catch feelings route.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes