Mar 27, 2020
I find QOS hot, so a temp tattoo would be great. Hopefully just a single spade on a butt cheek lol. I don't think that Mink would ever do something permanent unless it was towards the end of the game, because that would increase the amount of renders by a lot. Better to make it temp so that it only comes into play during the sex scenes.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Well, it makes sense that she moves on at that point.

In this case, in cuck play-throughs where Debbie relationship is ended, is there some kind of alternative character/content in the future (amount of scenes wise)?

If not, I think I'll "bite the bullet" :ROFLMAO: and do her. I really like the character and also want to experience the most amount of content possible.
There's no real replacement as yet - may happen - just not yet :)

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Having followed the story from the beginning and countless replays, my impression is that she would have to be far gone down the cuckold corruption route to get a QoS tattoo. Can it be that she wears one of the stick-on ones when she goes to get gang banged by BBCs and nothing on other routes? Also getting marked with permanent marker is humiliating and is more of an incel fantasy than a cuck/share one. Will you include that in WMW or avoid it altogether?
It's certainly a thought - I'll look into it. It would make rendering easier as in every scene in which wifey appears I wouldn't have to worry about whether the tattoo is present or not (for continuity purposes).

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I downloaded the new update yesterday, had no time to play so i just checked that it was working properly, played five minutes and saved it.
Today I open the loading page saw the save i did yesterday but the game crashed when i tried to load it. I then discovered that said save was not present in the save file? Only old saves from august appear to be in the save file, no matter what the in game load images show?
In case it matters, i was playing the sharing path.
Great game nonetheless. Have a good evening.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of Watching_My_Wife-0.6.0
**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

Reactions: ✧Darax✧

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I don't really know why the pineapple but it is shown on all pages related to swinger signs that i have seen. It appears it can be placed in front of the door of a house inhabited by swingers as an invitation for others alike to come in. Either as a sign on the door or as a real pineapple fruit by the door.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
This is the Italian translation of Watching_My_Wife-0.6.0
**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD
It is indeed a multi-cultural game.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Will do. Already finshed the "garbage" MC playthrough of this build. Now catching up on the "sharing" one. I just noticed that during the FMC side of events, it shifted back to the MC perspective for one frame. Should have been the FMC meeting Heather at the door instead. Will PM you other stuff but since I screencapped this, will post it here.

View attachment 2148687

Edit to add, just got to the Friday dinner with her boss and Daniel. It is still her side but it seems really mixed with his side now. Don't know if that is on purpose or not.

Edit2: Just finished the current sharing route. I chose another woman when asked by the wife, so I can hopefully bring Debbie and other women into the relationship(maybe even eventually hate fucking Trish, even if our boy did fuck up losing a file, she still seems a bit too bitchy), even though all other choices I led her down the Daniel path. Karl seems alright but he is more likely to be looking for something serious, after his wife left. So I chose Daniel, seems like the less likely to catch feelings route.
Thanks for this - and your other dialogue issues. Really appreciate it - it just makes it better. I've deleted the scene that you mention - you're right, it shouldn't come from the MMC perspective. The dinner scene was a blend of both MMC and MFC to flesh out the Share path - it was a sort of catch up episode so it does jump a little.

Last edited:
Reactions: bamachine

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
I played the last update a few days ago and yet I feel cuck route desproporcionally centralized on MFC. I mean, I love ALL this talk about sexual satisfaction (Despite I think ntr in general would be better If eventually the cuck did his wife cum sometimes too, not being a total loser), but when finally the cuck scene will happens, It basically happens without the husband consent, or with fmc neglecting his feelings.

In real life, for some couples, nothing happens without encouragement by husband/bf (StagxVixen relationship), for others the woman acts like the boss (cuckoldress/Sissy). I'm one of these who want to be the boss and when I think that my girl is lying or neglecting me, I feel angry. But I'm feel more dirty how much deeper we are. So, I don't see problems If she demand one night with other, my disagreement is that FMC was Totally indifferent to him in their first experience. He was neglected. It's sounds like 'consented cheating' more than cuckold for me. The perfect scene, in my pov, would be the three in the same room. I understand cuckolding like sharing with soft/strong humiliation, more than like consented cheating. Most cucks that I met where like me, because their wives don't want to cuck their, even in a situation like that (involving alcohol)

For other side... I think I'm a bit controller, so I hate when things escape to my hands. I'm Brazilian, we are Very expressives, maybe for people in the north this situation is more easy without clear words. I feel something like that in the cuckold psicology community in the reddit. There are a lot of people who love be cheated by their wives, and others more consevatives, similar to me.

i admit that is not easy stay in the same room that your girl will be fucked by other while you see her moan higher than when she's fucking you. It's literally cringe situation. It's a moment where you feel totally simped as a man. So sometimes, when the Bull is good enough I Tell to her 'you dont need tell him about me, its only casual sex, ok?!' but when I played a game about this, when I'm only a player, I want to stay there more than everything, enjoying the view and giving what I can do for her: secondary roles, like kisses, grope the breasts, suck her while the Bull is fucking and finally... cleaning everything, Exploring every erogenous points and... Everything that could improve her experience. This is cuckolding for me.

I really want some scenes like this in the game. I cannot be a patreon, I can't demand nothing. So I try to ilustrate a good moment for my pov for the dev. I ask to you don't face my words as destrutíve criticism, I understand your choices and narrative, you want to make your better work and I need to say: is a superb work at many points. Recently some games explored similar narratives (to Mine), sharing my fiancee, hotwife Ashley, duet of love and Lust. So... It can get repetitive, etc. But the Trust is that your universe is probably the better: best renders, dialogues in perfect way (not too short, not too long) is a great game undoubt, but I cant enjoy like these others yet. I Hope in the future maybe.... We can try a cuck scene that sounds like a sharing more than a cheating, right?

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2020
A truly satisfying cuck or sharing scene starts with the MC dressing up the FMC for the event in question, helping her choose her dress and make up while talking about the event and what he and she expect from it. Then there is before the event where the FMC is dancing with her bull(s) or having drinks in the hotel room and the banter becomes sexier and sexier which will then culminate in the actual sexual act(s) while the cuck watches (caged/humiliated/cleanup are all optionals) and in cases of sharing joins in the act. Then there is after the event when they are driving home or at the home itself where they talk about the event, its high points and they are both so excited that they indulge once more in a more romantic and loving fashion while they recall the pleasure they had from the event. IMO the most exciting Hotwife scenes are the ones where the MC and FMC are both voluntary participants.
In the case of infidelity, the MC watches from a distance or on spy cams previously installed and gets off on the act/or suffers through it because stopping the infidelity would break the marriage (kids??money??) and be detrimental to the MC/FMC.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes