Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Hey I diffed the code (I use WinMerge) and noticed some differences between your mod and the original. You might want to take another look as the dev seems to have been making some changes to older code.

Example (original on the left):
I use Mingwtools and always do a diff and patch for each update and do a manual edit for when parts ended up rejected by patch to ensure that each update is on parity with the original.
There will be times when the code will be different due to my cheat mods and WT context which you seemed to have overlooked from those examples as that is exactly what I did.

Also when I did the 0.5.2 I went back with a clean slate and made a list of all of my changes from 0.5.1 and started anew for 0.5.2 completely based off of Minks code. This time I did a diff/patch from 0.5.2 and 0.6.0 so there should be very little difference other than what I deemed needed necessary due to the massive changes Mink has done to both 0.5.2 and 0.6.0 is the older parts of the game.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
About the mod for v.0.6:
Lord Ashram, you did say that you will look at it again and improve it but.. does a choice like this really not make any difference for the future on the cheating path, at least in terms of dom/sub? There is no indication here:
In the current 0.6.0 code it did not matter, it may in a later update whether that be 0.6.1 or 0.7.x or 0.8.x of which I always go back and make changes.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I remember that was how i managed to play Anne's scenes with her half brother although i was on the other path and that was a strong choice made quite at the beginning. As it is here the choice between cuck-cheat or share.. I agree that was the only time i saw such a cheat and it is probably very difficult to make but.. I think this game deserves the best. And you are the best :)
What I did in TAC was pretty easy, this game is a bit more complex and doing similar would mess with the game's story though while typing this out I formulated a way to make that possible but it would still require having to at least replay from the 0.4.0 part of the game onwards.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
What I did in TAC was pretty easy, this game is a bit more complex and doing similar would mess with the game's story though while typing this out I formulated a way to make that possible but it would still require having to at least replay from the 0.4.0 part of the game onwards.
Then.. make it so! Thanks :)

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
i played the last update. Great game! I did not play the cheating path, and went over the cuck's one a tad quickly, might go back to it.
I finished and enjoyed the sharing one, i liked the dynamic in their couple, hope to play the next one, to see how it'll evolve, and if there will be a difference regarding the "would you like to see me with a man or a woman question"...
I did not care very much, with the cuck's path ending though, it felt more like cheating and a "you either let me do as i want or get a lawyer" to me. Maybe because i was less into it?

Reactions: latex lvr

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Finally played last update. Sharing path is pure perfection. But BLOODY HELL MINK! How dare you end the update like that! God, i want Stella! I wanna fuck her so bad. And i wanna see her and wifey fucking too! Next update can't come soon enough!

Also, Debbie keep being the most perfect thing as she is. Can't wait to Wifey and Debbie finaly meet each other

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
i played the last update. Great game! I did not play the cheating path, and went over the cuck's one a tad quickly, might go back to it.
I finished and enjoyed the sharing one, i liked the dynamic in their couple, hope to play the next one, to see how it'll evolve, and if there will be a difference regarding the "would you like to see me with a man or a woman question"...
I did not care very much, with the cuck's path ending though, it felt more like cheating and a "you either let me do as i want or get a lawyer" to me. Maybe because i was less into it?
Some others have commented about the cuck ending. I get this - but I really felt that it was time to move the story along. Don't worry - they will discuss it and a set of rules will be put in place. If nothing else, it sort of shows a misunderstanding from wifey about what hubs wanted. The cuck route will be pretty much what is typical for the kink after this.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Finally played last update. Sharing path is pure perfection. But BLOODY HELL MINK! How dare you end the update like that! God, i want Stella! I wanna fuck her so bad. And i wanna see her and wifey fucking too! Next update can't come soon enough!

Also, Debbie keep being the most perfect thing as she is. Can't wait to Wifey and Debbie finaly meet each other
Yep - looking forward to writing it too! Have to say - I've really got a soft spot for Debbie. And yep regarding wifey and Debs - certainly on the cards - the issue is, how to introduce her to wifey without giving their secret away. I do have an idea though.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
So any ideas how I know the choices that reduces or increase the Love and Respect.
You can pay attention how she react to the choices you make. One tip: put her needs and well-being in first place usually increases both respect and love.

Reactions: Vigeous
Oct 11, 2022
So any ideas how I know the choices that reduces or increase the Love and Respect.
well I find it easy to lose respect and love (for cheat route), (choices) Just dont help wifey with anything, dont tell wifey anything, lie lie lie and play like an asshole. To increase respect/love, play like a Gent, act like a Gent..... I only think that you need to play like an asshole for the cheating route. For cuck/share route just play like a Gent, but..... its up to you!

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes