Feb 5, 2020
Okay then...is there any "BIG BLACK COCK" scene in the game?
Coming soon to a screen near you.
Starring Trish and her fetishist husband, Debbie the Temptation and a string of NPCs.
Will our lovely FMC fall into sin, cheat on or cuck her husband or will she delve into the swinging pleasures of the flesh with MC?
Watch this space and find out in
WATCHING MY WIFE
Part 6.1,7,8,9,10…..

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
it's like i play all of the three routes... while the section from one of the scenarios is over, it keep coming back to the beginning of the section with another scenario/route... is this because of the cheat patch?
Dunno - I have no control over that patch. It doesn't happen on the initial release, so it's possible.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Coming soon to a screen near you.
Starring Trish and her fetishist husband, Debbie the Temptation and a string of NPCs.
Will our lovely FMC fall into sin, cheat on or cuck her husband or will she delve into the swinging pleasures of the flesh with MC?
Watch this space and find out in
WATCHING MY WIFE
Part 6.1,7,8,9,10…..
Something to look forward to - you should voice over cinema releases 'Appearing at a cinema near you!'

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
it's like i play all of the three routes... while the section from one of the scenarios is over, it keep coming back to the beginning of the section with another scenario/route... is this because of the cheat patch?
Dunno - I have no control over that patch. It doesn't happen on the initial release, so it's possible.
what i meant was.. the walkthrough mod
There is nothing wrong with my mod as there is nothing I added that would do that.

infomercial

Jun 11, 2017
I was just expecting to get cucked then there was an extremely creepy flashback about the wife's childhood then there was a choice to make the MC rape a girl wtf is this game

Last edited:

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
I was just expecting to get cucked then there was an extremely creepy flashback about the wife's childhood then there was a choice to make the MC rape the a girl wtf is this game
By the time there is any actual "cuckolding" Gta 6 will already have come out

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes