Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Naw, she don't stop for MC ask if this is what he really wants. It's show him goin home , and I played the other route with same result, the only difference is that in cheating route she don't leave with guy she leaves by herself. But it felt like a set up like she got with Heather right after she got there. I think she's been doing thing that MC don't know about. I really don't care bout game much now it's prolly going to go the route of FMC fucks everyone and even thou MC want to watch she'll do most of it without him nothing. Shit , they gave him a 2 inch dick and can't last further then insertion + he's fat. I mean it on par with other NTR games now where the FMC becomes the black hole of cum and the MC is so stupid he can't even dress himself. Like in the one route they in a public bathroom and she's been in there for hrs and MC can't clearly hear her getting blown out , and he's like ok let me know if you need anything. If your goin to make the MC this weak why would she hide anything from him. If there no consequences why would she care.
I guess we'll see next update. I just think that the MC has a cell phone and that will come into play. There's a short film called "The Girlfriend Game" which is where I think the dev got the idea for this scene from.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Naw, she don't stop for MC ask if this is what he really wants. It's show him goin home , and I played the other route with same result, the only difference is that in cheating route she don't leave with guy she leaves by herself. But it felt like a set up like she got with Heather right after she got there. I think she's been doing thing that MC don't know about. I really don't care bout game much now it's prolly going to go the route of FMC fucks everyone and even thou MC want to watch she'll do most of it without him nothing. Shit , they gave him a 2 inch dick and can't last further then insertion + he's fat. I mean it on par with other NTR games now where the FMC becomes the black hole of cum and the MC is so stupid he can't even dress himself. Like in the one route they in a public bathroom and she's been in there for hrs and MC can't clearly hear her getting blown out , and he's like ok let me know if you need anything. If your goin to make the MC this weak why would she hide anything from him. If there no consequences why would she care.
I'm still liking the game, but since the last update the MC seems to submissive all of a sudden.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I do think this was a prearranged encounter between your wife and the guy and the goal of your wife is to say to you "Well, this is for real now, are you still turned on by it?" and her expectation is that you will realize that the reality is different from the fantasy and decide this isn't what you want. She has also essentially taken control of your fantasy away from you and my expectation is that right before anything happens between her and the guy, she's going to give it back to you for a second and give you an opportunity to say yes or no to it.
Sounds great, it would be nice if the dev would put this kind of story into the game.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I really don't care bout game much now...
That's okay - there are some games that I'm not bothered about anymore for one reason or another. I've always said that I'm making the game for me - and how I want it. It won't please everybody, but I can't tailor it to anyone but me. Thanks for your support early on though - hope you find a game that you like.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
That's okay - there are some games that I'm not bothered about anymore for one reason or another. I've always said that I'm making the game for me - and how I want it. It won't please everybody, but I can't tailor it to anyone but me. Thanks for your support early on though - hope you find a game that you like.
....thats the most mature response to anything I've seen a dev write. Kudos sir.

wcwcwc888

Nov 7, 2021
Dear author, I think the attackers in the park can be used as a scene. You can choose to go or not to go every weekend, and the number of attackers can also be increased. It's really exciting..。。。。。Command the husband to tie his wife's hands, or use the husband to make her submit。。。

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Dear author, I think the attackers in the park can be used as a scene. You can choose to go or not to go every weekend, and the number of attackers can also be increased. It's really exciting..。。。。。Command the husband to tie his wife's hands, or use the husband to make her submit。。。
That's dark - which may be why I like it :)

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes